UseCustomPair=0

UseSettingsFrom=EURUSD

MM===== Risk Management ====

RecoveryMode=0

FixedLots=0.01

AutoMM=10

AutoMM_Max=40

would be great if anyone can be to insert a News-Filter in this Robot

TakeProfit = 0. Hmm not very profitable.

As for news filter - It is extremely difficult to select in advance the news items that will have a high effect on the trade. i have added news filters to robots and it limits the amount of trades and it limits the profit factor and overall profit. What we see now is that a lot of non scheduled news events move the market. A tweet from Bill Gross about QE3 moved the market 70 pips. Robots like kangaroo that use custom news events ( basically high risk news events that they think will move the market) got caught out.

I am using this EA on the four major supported pairs successfully on a live account with Go markets. I'm averaging around 79% profitable trades with a draw down of only 0.45% and profit factor of 2.5. Slow & steady is the way to go ! I have set Auto MM = 1.8% on all the four pairs.At least i can walk away from the computer without worrying about how much my balance will change a few hours later : )

I am using this EA on the four major supported pairs successfully on a live account with Go markets. I'm averaging around 79% profitable trades with a draw down of only 0.45% and profit factor of 2.5. Slow & steady is the way to go ! I have set Auto MM = 1.8% on all the four pairs.At least i can walk away from the computer without worrying about how much my balance will change a few hours later : )

good to see you posting Theozaki friend..thanx for the input!

do you have a myfxbook link?

GBPUSD Set

Magic= 82139

EA_Comment=WSR

MaxSpread=3

Slippage=2

StealthMode=0

CloseOnlyOnProfit=1

NFA=0

No_Hedge=0

SS===== Custom Settings ====

StopLoss=0

TakeProfit=0

SecureProfit=0

SecureProfitTriger=0

UseCustomPair=0

UseSettingsFrom=GBPUSD

MM===== Risk Management ====

RecoveryMode=0

FixedLots=0.01

AutoMM=10

AutoMM_Max=20

Hello every one I have put wallstreet robot on 2 brokers on live and demo for one month using the 4 suggested pairs.All in all I had only a total of 7 trades.I am using default settings.

Do you known why I get so few trades ?

probably your broker has to high spreads most of the time...Who are your brokers?

set "MaxSpread=3" to a higher level or just look for a broker with lower spreads

Ok heres the translation from chinglish to english:

Does Wallstreet use the ATR Indicator. If so, at which (under and above) ATR value does it enter (or not enter) trades?

Yes. 0.0006 for EU and GU , 0.0003 for UC ..

If ATR(14) < these values, no trade ..

But i guess its not so important .. It is very rare that ATR falls below these values .. May be they arrived on these values based on backtest optimization..

Wait.. isn't this EA #50 on the blacklist? What a joke to see the same admins that ban for posting free trials giving thanks for posting Blacklisted stuff.

Just so everyone is clear, this is 3.9 but suing all the old settings from back in 3.6. This ea is supposed to call the server and get the settings dynamically but testttttt educated the dll and added the dat file that stores the settings so no server call is needed. The problem with this is that when the settings are updated by the developer for new market conditions (like they have been) then if you are using this version you will always be using the old settings.

Just FYI so everyone understands this will not trade all 5 pairs the exact same way that the real version does.

Edited by eatsheetandmultiply

Wall Street Robot forward testing

I saw some good forward testing results at Birt's EA review, so i desided to get the EA open code/decompiled version. I ran some backtesting on tick based data and results were NOT very impressive! If anyone disagree with me let me know, perhaps I missed something here...?

http://eareview.net/forward-tests

I saw some good forward testing results at Birt's EA review, so i desided to get the EA open code/decompiled version. I ran some backtesting on tick based data and results were NOT very impressive! If anyone disagree with me let me know, perhaps I missed something here...?

http://eareview.net/forward-tests

Apparently what you missed is my post above explaining that the settings are coming dynamically from the server and get changed as market conditions change. If you are testing a version that does not go get the settings from the server then you are not testing what Birt is running. That is why you don't see the same results. You are comparing apples to oranges.

Apparently what you missed is my post above explaining that the settings are coming dynamically from the server and get changed as market conditions change. If you are testing a version that does not go get the settings from the server then you are not testing what Birt is running. That is why you don't see the same results. You are comparing apples to oranges.

Ok, good to know, so I assume the the cracked version at

http://www.multiupload.com/CEYI6LRWE0

is not calling for the new settings from the server? Anyway settings are adjusted propably with ATR or something simple like that, and could be easily added to the main code so no need to call any external code... problem is ofcourse know what the adjustment is based on...!