{REQ} 1 click pips

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say that this EA is not a scam. It has a good core concept but its money management sucks since it does not know how to get out with timely profit. To fix it you need to set a 5-7 pip TakeProfit and this will improve the results. With this change I think it might end up to be profitable over the longer term but don't expect that every trade will be a winner. It really does not need an SL since the EA will close trade on the reversal of its logic. If someone could post the last updated version that would be great so we can all test the latest.

Cheers

What are you talking about? The first Xtreme one has all of that under the users' control. The willy nilly reversal of trades by closing out the trade is the primary problem with this EA thus vast majority of the trades end up being losers. I am using the last updated one and so are the most people who bought it. It sucks worse. I looked at it, it is the same thing that was loaded in here except now that parameter option is gone on the Xtreme version but it is the same one. And what you mention has nothing to do with money management since we can all control the lot size ourself. And we can all set the TP and SL and TS on the Xtreme version as well. So you can't blame that on this EA being garbage. Use the Xtreme version loaded here... and see for yourself again. The trade reversal itself is responsible for a ton of losing trades so having a TP of 5-7, you would just be spinning your wheels and wasting time. You are saying long-term while talking about 5-7 PIPs TP? If you are going to make an argument, reverse is better and I am testing that as well and that sucks too. Again, since vast majority of losers are from trade reversal closures and opening up yet another losing trade. Updated version is the same thing. What are some of you expecting anyway? 5-7 PIPs TP will make this worse, not better. TP of 200 with a decent TS would be better. Then we would all be wrestling with proper SL setting but trade reversal would take care of that right? Either way you examine this, this thing sucks. This is garbage. Edited by jonnyrich007

Opinions differ in this instance. Take a look at the screenshot of the xtreme trades. Except for the 2 larger losses you can see that trades are generally profitable. Over longer term this could continue or it could fall on its face. Hard to tell what will happen.

http://i56.tinypic.com/s0ygj4.jpg

Cheers

Opinions differ in this instance. Take a look at the screenshot of the xtreme trades. Except for the 2 larger losses you can see that trades are generally profitable. Over longer term this could continue or it could fall on its face. Hard to tell what will happen.

Cheers

is that your forward or from the site? thanks

Ok, how ever this EA works, if some savy coder can code this idea, then I can congradulate you.

Use entry as L2 Market depth/volume indicator, Market Maker Software, entry on 2:1 ratio of bid/offer for BUY trade

Or 2:1 ratio for offer/bid ratio for sell trade, SL 20-40 pips, TP 20-40 pips......

I don't know if it's better to use MA lines in this EA for filter, or to use Pivot Points and Fib Retrace Levels as filter, tell me?

Good Luck

Profitable???

Cheers

You call this profitable? Look at the number of trades only to be mostly wiped out by two loser trades. This is why if you are going to approach this with scalper approach, SL must be equally tight or like I said, you are spinning wheels and wasting time. All that to make not even $1??? Spinning wheels and a great time waster. The fact is, again as I said and as noticed by others, reverse trade trade closures only to open up yet another loser going in the opposite direction is the main problem with this EA. This is why most trades will be losing trades. Now, if you want to use this to scalp, SL should be much tighter and TP should be no more than 15 points (1.5 PIPs) at most. But then, you are wasting time unless this EA is capable of doing 10,000+ trades per month because you will be paying most of your earning through commissions. So scalper approach won't work with this EA, TP has to be substantially bigger but reverse logic trade closures will result in most of your trades being closed out because it most likely won't make it to see the TP target. You could use a tight TS but that's no better than the scalper approach. How can you show this statement and say it is and can be profitable? This is a time waster. And will eventually slowly drain your account even if you scalp. And if you to a TP of bigger values, it will drain it quicker. This is a sad example to show for a $10,000 deposit demo. To think otherwise, you are not being realistic. Are you saying you would be happy if this was your live trading account? All that to barely make over 50 cents???

Edited by jonnyrich007

This is the last time I will be responding on this thread because I don't take well to hostile attitude and "know it all" self-proclaimed mr. johnnyrich guru. What you typed is already known as the basics as how to trade forex with good MM. First of all this is one day trading. It means nothing. Even if the EA was ahead $1M it would mean nothing as well. You judge the performance long term not just few days. I never said that the SL was perfectly set. I could lower it to 10 pips and do really well with this EA the way its traded. However I wanted to experiment with it to see how it does. I am not here to defend the EA or show how great it trades. I am here because I want to evaluate it as part of the group to see if it is worthwhile pursuing. Not giving it a chance without any solid proof its not advised either. OK so the entries are good, the MM (SL) is bad.. does it make it a bad EA? Not at all. It simply needs an adjustment and it will perform better. Should I start to state how bad it is and persuade people not to use it to save time? No, I will not do that. It would not be fair in this case. Wake up - the concept is good. Edited by fxknight

To follow up on my last post here is the xtreme version trading a demo at AlpariUK.

http://i51.tinypic.com/qx49oh.jpg

I am trading it with default settings except custom SL/TP. Experiment with whatever SL/TP settings you like. You can also try FXPrimus ECN feed where it seems to work better than AlpariUK. One thing is for sure. The statement that the developer shows on his website is bogus. The EA will never trade at that frequency of trades so he must have used a different version. Nevertheless it is a good concept that takes into account all major pairs when issuing signals. He probably posted the bogus report to market his EA and get a lot of people to buy it. Please post your results and experience with it. Best of luck!

cheers

I am being hostile? You are defending garbage. The worst part of this outright crooked peddled EA is this... the willy nilly reversal of direction closure of trade to open yet another losing trade. And on that $10,000 demo account and after all that time wasted you didn't even make $1!!! Even if your equity was ahead $1 million it wouldn't mean nothing as well? What is your problem anyway? What is your logic? What is your thinking? So 50 cents mean something but $1 million won't mean anything? You are telling other people who clearly see this as garbage to wake up? This concept is good? Really? You could lower it to 4 PIPs and it would still do lousy precisely due to the reverse closure thing this EA does over and over again. Do you have to bash your head into the wall for years to see things immediately and clearly? This thing showed its true colors very quickly. It is only capable of slowly draining your account. That should be painfully obvious. There is nothing here worth adjusting... this is a very simple moving average EA and then willy nilly exits that trade if that reverses even if that is merely 10 PIPs in DD only to open yet another losing trade. It also closes that if it reverses again. Just creating a ton of 10-20 PIPs losers. And as you saw in your own demo, when SL hits, it's over. You will never recover. You won't accumulate a thing with a small TP and you certainly won't have time to recover with a huge TP either. There is nothing to tweak or adjust in this EA OK? Once again, the nonsense you talk about has NOTHING TO DO WITH MONEY MANAGEMENT because all of the nonsense you talk about is under your control with the Xtreme version. It is not the EA's MM that is at fault here. When you can set all the pertinent parameters, you cannot then say the EA's money management needs work. Now, if you see a nice ratio of wins to losses and you still have a healthy equity, you can then say it has promise but look around. People are only losing and it is slowly draining their account. And you still insist that this has promise? He probably posted a bogus report? Are you kidding me? He logs into a 5 digit account only to wind up on a 4 digit account. But that can be overlooked if this EA actually performs but it doesn't. This is a slow account drainer no matter what settings you use. And the concept is good because it can trade all currency pairs? So can a ton of other EAs. This fails as a scalper and also fails as a long-term EA. It fails every which way. Don't talk about MM again. You sound like a pure amateur. If the EA had auto-MM and we had no control of the parameters, then you can babble on and on about MM. MM talk does not apply here if you are going to attribute it to the EA itself. But no matter what you tweak, this will slowly drain your account. Don't tell nonsense to people on here especially if they are looking for some honest evaluations. You are telling them to waste more time with settings? I guess you enjoy wasting time.

Oh, and as countless other people mentioned, the transaction IDs don't match either. Again, all can be overlooked if this performs but it doesn't. Don't tell people to waste 1 month of their life with this. Now, that is true arrogance. You can tell within 24 hours if something has value or not. Then you take it to a 1 week test if 24 hour test shows promise. Otherwise, you discard it and move on rather than tweak the settings for yet another month of time wasting. Be honest with people rather than sugar coat things because you want to defend your position.

Edited by jonnyrich007

Hi Guys,

As I see this EA is made for longer term trading (as they even suggested H4 TF to use it). I put the normal version on an AlpariUK demo account on Tuesday, it did not trade a lot ( but if its a longer term EA I do not even expect it to trade in every hour ).

On Tuesday it did not open a trade at all, on Wednesday it opened 1 position on GBPUSD, as I see the decision wasn't bad the price did go up like 15 pips, then down about 40 pips later on that day ( but we all know 15/40 pips is not really a huge movement on long term).

Today early morning it opened another trade on EURUSD. As I see the EA has good ideas it just needs an adjustment/correction ..

What I did not like:

It did not set any SL or TP, as jonnyrich mentioned, the "exit-on-reversal" can make things mess up ... and make things go wrong. I guess this can be solved with a nice trailing stop and pre-planned TP, the RR ratio is suggested to 1:2 or 1:3 in the "manual". I would go with 1:2 or make it trailing, so that would mean if I use 100 SL then the TP would be like 200. Or just fix the trailing stop in the EA, because it has, but for some reason it did not work for me.

Anyway, I never saw an EA that I can trust so much to leave it on its own, I think every EA needs administration, as you can see in the attached screenshot, the trades that are opened are already having SLs set up, that was me.

If I would leave it for the EA, it would not set it ...

Here is the pic:

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/4265/1ck.png

Well, this was me. I'll leave it on the account for a while and check what it does and why it does. But I think overall, the concept doesn't look bad, it just needs some tuning.

I think pretty much what everyone is sick of is all the outright blatant lying by the vendors.

So, we don't need to fight about it. Is Johnnyrich right? Yes and maybe No - he's pissed at another bag of **** vendor

lying through their teeth about with NO optimized settings and he has every right to be.

Is FXknight right? Yes and maybe No - he's pissed off too just like the rest of us as the ea does work. He wants to give

it a chance and fix the settings.

So, this leads to the real question . . .

Can this ea be tweaked to do what the vendor said it could do in one month as suggested by FXknight - 15,000+% or is it a complete loss as Johnnyrich stated ?

Any thoughts on this? Because honestly, I don't know. Do we try to fix it with the possibility of wasting our time or do we try to make it as good as the website claimed with the possibility of incredible returns ?

You Choose !

Zero divide doesn't affect how it trades

I don't know about that. When I got a zero divide error, MT4 shut down the EA, so it wasn't trading at all. Actually, it looked like it wasn't even initialized as the comments never appeared on the chart.

To circumvent the zero divide error, for each of the 17 pairs that the xtreme version uses, I opened a chart, cycled through all of the time frames, and then closed the chart. Haven't had a zero divide since. Maybe this will work for those who are also having a problem with this.

Edited by BobR

It works on Oanda (I believe Oanda is ECN). Also, it seem EA is not for 5 digit enabled, thus, default settings of SL/TP = 250 is actually 25. Because I changed to trail starting at 25 pips and EA closed one of order at 2 pip positive as trailing stop hit. (25 pips = 2.5 pips in this case) I am testing it on 5 min chart for functionality purpose.

So far, it is opening the orders and no zero divide error.

I think you have to make symbol to show all (from the market watch), or at least all the pairs that EA is looking need to be there.

Edit:

I switch TF to 4 hr and now, I got zero drive error and it won't even scan. :(

What does zero divide means? HELP!

Edited by fx4_ever