{REQ} 1 click pips

I am using Alpari UK demo and I have it trading on EU H1. Before placing it on a chart I had loaded the data on all 7 major pairs and all timeframes then restarted the platform and installed it. I use the xtreme version. I got a GBPUSD, bunch of USDCHF, CADCHF trades so far. Mixed results since trades are still open but overall it is positive.

Cheers

Recommended TF= H4 ;)

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duplicate of PushButtonPips! Same person, same coding!

I don't know how you came to that conclusion. While there are some similarities in their code, they use vastly different strategies. 1clickpips is evaluating differences in moving averages between pairs on the same broker's MT4 to determine when to initiate trades. PushButtonPips, OTOH, is attempting arbitrage trading of the same pair across two different broker's MT4 platforms.

ps.. the code does not look like what's in the pdf...

I never take the advertised timeframe / pair as read.

Test it on other TF if it will let you, and test it on other currencies if it will let you.

If it wont, make it let you, then repeat the step above.

You get surprising results with some things...

This one backtesting on h4 doesn't produce as good results as other TF's.

I've also changed mine to backtest one pair at a time.. From what I have traced, it doesn't make a difference, and i just get loads of ordersend errors for the other pairs if they are left enabled.

To do this, comment the first two lines of: int start() by putting "//" in front of it, and make gi_200 external by putting "extern " before the int gi_200 at the top of the file. Then you can change the setting to 1,2,3,4 (or up to 17 if you apply what was said in an earlier post).

The code doesn't look like it will work on ECN.

If it shows promise, I will fix it and post here...

Edited by sidecona
added ecn bit

Hi!

zero divide ! how i can fix this massege? please give me more information. thanks anybody

You have ensure the currency pairs used by your broker to match with 1clickpips. e.g. EURUSD- is used by fxprimus ecn then you have to modify the 1clickpipsxtreme currency pairs to be the same. Mine does not have zero divide but no trade until now. May be it is not not ecn.

It's still brand new and you need at least a full month of testing and analysis on myfxbook or mt4i to make any definitive comment on it. Only "profitability" matters, not hype by vendor. But if you are going to trade something like this, you need to trade all available pairs at the smallest lot size you can safely trade on your leverage. And just let it run for 1 full month at least. And publish the results on myfxbook or mt4i and look at it. You have to trade at least 10 pairs so only use Xtreme version to demo this. And see what you come up with 4-8 weeks later. Yes, demo it that long. And ideally, load all currency pairs on market watch and let it run on smallest lot size your broker allows of total 10% of your equity. Only diversification may save you from an EA like this. So trade at least 10 pairs or trade all you can. Edited by jonnyrich007