{REQ} 1 click pips

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL,

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/5845/1clickpips.jpg

Pretty fast trading!

Also, 0.5 lot for $1000 for the first 15 days then 1 lot for $60000 the last 15 days. (why not 30 lots, he would have won $Zillions instead of a poor $160000 result! ;)

Also, you will be lucky if you can get his EA, because he only sells a "handfull" of it.

Why bother selling stuff if you can make zillions! :-/

Of well, you can add this one to the thread: "do you believe this?"

...hehe :P

Be...a...ware!

Have a nice week end!

Truth be told, if there really was a REAL EA or Trading System that worked that good . . . one of two things would happen:

1.) You would be approached by someone representing one of the elite and they would offer you a staggering amount for it with the condition that you will never - ever use it again, sell it, or give it away, or teach anyone on how to use it.

2.) You would be killed for it.

If it really worked that good then why stop at just 1 lot? Go for 10 or the broker limit !

Those who have the money.. you can buy it now here :D

http://www.1clickpips.com/earlybird.html

and be prepared for few more upsells :

Launch Date: Monday April 18th 2011 at 9am EST

Main Product: 1 Click Pips Software & User Guide. Price $49,

Upsell 1: 1 Click Pips Xtreme Version. Price $79,

Upsell 2: 1 Click Pips Manual Version. Price $69,

Anyway..please share if you bought it ;)

be prepared for few more upsells :

Come on guys get real here......its a matter of do you trust someone you dont know that promises to sell you an ea that will turn your $1000 account into $164,000 in one month for just $49?????

The old saying goes...."if it's too good to be true then it normally is"

Edited by ST_Fund
spelling

be prepared for few more upsells :

Come one= guys get real here......its a matter of do you trust someone you dont know that promises to sell you an ea that will turn $1000 into $164,000 in one month for just $49?????

The old saying goes...."if it's too good to be true then it normally is"

the thing is, it can be true....you only have to pick the right month...and that's the hard thing to do

you know that retailers are always right, but (always) at the wrong moment

Edited by iwjw

Let's see. He first logs into a real account showing $1,005.. Oh and this account is 5 digit broker as seen on the market watch display...

2nd time he logs in.... he does not show deposit, only shows winning trades.... Oh, and the broker is now 4 digit broker.

Mmm... 2nd account demo, most likely alice in wonderland data feed provided by FXCH....

I just purchased the standard version..and the xtreme version..and the xtreme version trades ALL pairs !!.. when the standard version trades only about 4 pairs. you dont have to purchase the manual because they give you the manuel version FREE !. So the total was only $39 + $69 + tax..You get your own member site you log into and it has videos and your ea product downloads as well as other things in the members area...pps: You can increase the lots as you wish..and other settings in the Xtreme Version...that trades ALL PAIRS !

Good call fxnight! Traders i suggest you learn how to trade before you purchase EA;s online. I recommend harmonic trading and understanding what happens on fibs 61.8, 38.2 etc etc. I have far more success trading manual than any EA on the market.

My SL are tight at 35-40. I have come across EA having SL as much as 200 pips. The latest i have seen and tested was Henry's CSR robot which is total garbage and has SL over 300 pips. And this is coming from someone who is supposed to be credible...mmm maybe he is a marketer now.

I just purchased the standard version..and the xtreme version..and the xtreme version trades ALL pairs !!.. when the standard version trades only about 4 pairs. you dont have to purchase the manual because they give you the manuel version FREE !. So the total was only $39 + $69 + tax..You get your own member site you log into and it has videos and your ea product downloads as well as other things in the members area...pps: You can increase the lots as you wish..and other settings in the Xtreme Version...that trades ALL PAIRS !

great. upload it so we can see what scam he's pulling this time. i forget its name, but its the same bloke as the arbitrage system from a month or two ago.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

Can someone do a backtest with the dates they show on their site to see if it comes back with the same results??

ST

Good idea but not so easily done. The EA calculates MA differences between 7 major pairs in the background so the BT will not run properly unless the M1 data for all 7 currency pairs has been loaded properly. Even when the data is there I am not sure if the BT can handle 100% accuracy with the multiple pair basket. In such case only demo/live forward test will tell us what this EA is all about. As it stands right now I can't rule one way or the other yet until I observe it running live.

Cheers

for install ea , must attack ea to 1 chart (4hr ) and ea automatically open position in all pairs ?

or must ea attack to all pairs ?

Attach it to one pair only, it said.

Guys, it is a clear fraud, and it is scam.

open his trading log and find multiple trades on the same currency at the same time. Clear Money Management and well defined EA will prevent it , other wise why limiting to 0.5 LOT if the Lousy code opens one trade after another. As usual it seems like actress behind the scene. This EA for 47 $ ?

Give me a break, I sick of it.

Attach it to one pair only, it said.

Guys, it is a clear fraud, and it is scam.

open his trading log and find multiple trades on the same currency at the same time. Clear Money Management and well defined EA will prevent it , other wise why limiting to 0.5 LOT if the Lousy code opens one trade after another. As usual it seems like actress behind the scene. This EA for 47 $ ?

Give me a break, I sick of it.

For sure chances are that it is a scam. There is nothing legitimate about it not to proclaim it a scam. But until we do more testing lets give it the benefit of the doubt. My personal opinion of what it is: it is an EA that cannot be really proven not to be profitable by a backtest since it is coded to do calculations on 6 other pairs while it trades the chosen pair. Therefore it has a good place to hide. The seller uses a combination of an edited report and trades the EA at FXCH where pretty much every trade is a winner due to the way FXCH decided to run their MT4 demo server to attract clients and steal their money. This is the reason that there is no broker name in the report but the account # clearly belongs to FXCH account numbering system. More to follow.

Cheers