Any course as good as or better than Mike Baghdady's Training Traders?

I think Mike Baghdady is just so much way ahead of the curve. He does not complicate things much:

"Momentum precedes price."

and that's it.

Honestly, I got a little sick of all the other trainings lately.

The only drawback is that the only way to learn from him is pay $5000 for 5 days and see him live in London.

You can see some introductory videos from him here on the right side:

http://www.trainingtraders.com/

but it was not enough for me to grasp his whole method.

So my basic question is do you know of any similar style alternative course as good as Mike Baghdady's or maybe even better? Obviously I just can't be informed about all the courses out there so that's why I ask.

Hi Bankroll,

Before you decide about him you need to hear both sides of the story, if you search the internet you'll find articles by people who claim he had another name and went bankrupt in the US before relocating to London. As far him wiinning the 2009 trading competion, it was a 3 hour competiton with limited participants. Initially i too was impressed but when I checked his story out and personally i found too many loopholes, personally i wouldn't pay him a dime .... but thats just me.

Hermanhess, OK I found out about this:

http://www.freecourtdockets.com/docketsummaries/Mahmoud-Baghdady-1-10-bk-45547-New-York-Eastern-Bankruptcy-Court-Docket-Case-Summary-14581.htm

But honestly It's not that interesting or disappointing for me. Who didn't blew up accounts when he began? (Actually me but that's not that important again :P)

Yea, he plays with big money, perhaps with other people's money but then what?

The way to see the story is this: if I think his style of trading as he teaches it in 2011 (or 2009 as in soundfx's videos) is profitable, works for me then I don't see and cause I shouldn't use it with my cautious money management.

But I am always open for better options, guys to learn from rather - in this trading style - and so on.

Hermanhess, OK I found out about this:

But honestly It's not that interesting or disappointing for me. Who didn't blew up accounts when he began? (Actually me but that's not that important again :P)

Yea, he plays with big money, perhaps with other people's money but then what?

The way to see the story is this: if I think his style of trading as he teaches it in 2011 (or 2009 as in soundfx's videos) is profitable, works for me then I don't see and cause I shouldn't use it with my cautious money management.

But I am always open for better options, guys to learn from rather - in this trading style - and so on.[/Quote]

yes ..... you're quite correct ...... absolutely its a personal preference I suppose. Well as for an alternative I've found for me S@m Seiden's approach to have a definitive edge. You can check out his webinars at fxstreet. He doesnt disclose everything of course ... i think the odds enhancers are discussed only at his seminars but the method still works and after watching the webinars you could figure out most of the odds enhancers anyway.

Edited by hermanhess

• 1 month later...
yes ..... you're quite correct ...... absolutely its a personal preference I suppose. Well as for an alternative I've found for me S@m Seiden's approach to have a definitive edge. You can check out his webinars at fxstreet. He doesnt disclose everything of course ... i think the odds enhancers are discussed only at his seminars but the method still works and after watching the webinars you could figure out most of the odds enhancers anyway.

Thanks for the recommendation on Sam Seiden! However, it seems he just has unlimited courses on FXstreet.com. So perhaps you could point me to for example "see this and this and this from Sam" which equals a complete course from him?

An interesting addition on Mike Baghdady's bankruptcy.

Comment #5 from Bill:

http://blogs.fxstreet.com/francesc/2010/10/29/mike-baghdadys-turtle-trader-project-the-real-apprentice/#comment-161856

I am not here to judge - just to show another side of an argument.