MajicFxRobot

syazwan

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MT5 isn't general right now, may be in two years later. A few brokers uses MT5 such as NordFX MT5 Standard ,but other borkers also in beta testing. And today I started $150 real money trade in Alpari NZ Classic Account with 0.1 lot, I will share my live statement after 2 weeks. I can tell you I use HotForex Live Server be Master and HF has very stable server for signal,but Alpari NZ alway get requote. I am trade in Hong Kong with broadband connection, stay tuned. Edited by gabrielxyz

MT5 isn't general right now, may be in two years later. A few brokers uses MT5 such as NordFX MT5 Standard ,but other borkers also in beta testing. And today I started $150 real money trade in Alpari NZ Classic Account with 0.1 lot, I will share my live statement after 2 weeks. I can tell you I use HotForex Live Server be Master and HF has very stable server for signal,but Alpari NZ alway get requote. I am trade in Hong Kong with broadband connection, stay tuned.

thank you for statement. have you Mt4 fx-irobot with Test on Live Alpari NZ????

or new Version Magicfx robot Metatrader 5

Edited by anzeigenmichel

thank you for statement. have you Mt4 fx-irobot with Test on Live Alpari NZ????

or new Version Magicfx robot Metatrader 5

I haven't new magicfxrobot ver.5 or for MT5 version, and just use fxirobot old version 4.3. I started trade in a few hours with Alpari NZ and it requote price many time, I just placed the orders a few time and made 1 Win 4 Lose. So I change to FxPro be a slave broker to continue trading. Wish me Luck...

I haven't new magicfxrobot ver.5 or for MT5 version, and just use fxirobot old version 4.3. I started trade in a few hours with Alpari NZ and it requote price many time, I just placed the orders a few time and made 1 Win 4 Lose. So I change to FxPro be a slave broker to continue trading. Wish me Luck...

hello dear gabrielxyz,

please stopp the Test!!! with old fxirobot-for Metatrader 4

I have tried many brokers with it on MT4- fxirobot and was always only loss.

hello dear gabrielxyz,

please stopp the Test!!! with old fxirobot-for Metatrader 4

I have tried many brokers with it on MT4- fxirobot and was always only loss.

Thanks your warning anzeigenmichel, did you modify the slave ea or you use the original setting to test 5digit broker?

If you use at 5digit broker, the setting of "CloseOrderWhenSamePrice" must change to "false", the trailingstop will enable.

I saw the original slave ea the slippage point it set to 0, so I modified it to be optional. I think set 2-3 point if you use on 5digit broker should be good to entry instant order, but 4digit broker may be 0 point.

I upload the modified slave ea with slippage, here you are :

http://www.mul ti [email protected]/PDOJ3BCZ5Q

Thanks your warning anzeigenmichel, did you modify the slave ea or you use the original setting to test 5digit broker?

If you use at 5digit broker, the setting of "CloseOrderWhenSamePrice" must change to "false", the trailingstop will enable.

I saw the original slave ea the slippage point it set to 0, so I modified it to be optional. I think set 2-3 point if you use on 5digit broker should be good to entry instant order, but 4digit broker may be 0 point.

thank you dear gabrielxyz for your work.

dear gabrielxyz .

is no funktion without modifie MASTER !!!!

have you Master please

your modifi slave is no work---

"Market analysis in Progress"

????no comming

with orginal slave is work/comming

best regards

Edited by anzeigenmichel

dear gabrielxyz .

is no funktion without modifie MASTER !!!!

have you Master please

your modifi slave is no work---

"Market analysis in Progress"

????no comming

with orginal slave is work/comming

best regards

It is work, I was disabled "Market analysis in Progress" comment, this comment makes a big sizes logs in experts\logs.

If you want to show it, you can modify mq4 and use Find function search "Market analysis in Progress" without quote

and delete "//" in front of "Print" and save mq4.

It is work, I was disabled "Market analysis in Progress" comment, this comment makes a big sizes logs in experts\logs.

If you want to show it, you can modify mq4 and use Find function search "Market analysis in Progress" without quote

and delete "//" in front of "Print" and save mq4.

what broker u used for master and can u share your results here on either demo or real

what broker u used for master and can u share your results here on either demo or real

Master : HotForex Live

Slave : Alpari NZ Classic Live 0.1lot EU GU Pair Started Deposit about $150

I will share my result on two weeks later if my account survived...

but I will stop at $100 because I don't want to loss my money anymore.

Edited by gabrielxyz

Master : HotForex Live

Slave : Alpari NZ Classic Live 0.1lot EU GU Pair Started Deposit about $150

I will share my result on two weeks later if my account survived...

but I will stop at $100 because I don't want to loss my money anymore.

tq for yr sharing....sound like u r in -ve now :P r u?...mine using admiral n mbt as master no trade at all with yr modified slave ea but after used the original have some trades...will try HotForex as master :D