MajicFxRobot

syazwan

please send me a PM

i made some adjustments to the slave so it gets a little thinner and runs smoother, writes less log and outputs less print (only necessary) so that less CPU is needed -> it runs faster

i am thinking of removing comments too, from print and log

and i would like to remove encryption too, make Magic Number fix (or maybe random, borrowing some code from IndoRun)

what do you say?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your modifie ea`s (Slave)are no work: "Market Analysis in Progress"!!!!!

if it says "Market Analysis in Progress" it is not mine... i removed that line

any how...

if it says so for a long time, u have to change something, find a faster master or a slower slave

pls reply after test

PS

i have a VPS located in Germany

can anyone point me in the right direction? i need to find a broker that gives me less than 20ms ping time

Edited by r_a_u_l

Guest master9357
i use Genius, my broker it´s MBT in real, for me it's the best very low spreads and real ecn and most important not requots. i put it to in demo for this results for the very low spreads i can use it in more pairs you see 6 pairs with very low spreads all the time, but do not use this a live see my notification it´s very important you understand that before you use this a live, my master it´s total markets demo server when the connection brock always you have to restart the slave or doesnt work more..

i use Genius, my broker it´s MBT in real, for me it's the best very low spreads and real ecn and most important not requots. i put it to in demo for this results for the very low spreads i can use it in more pairs you see 6 pairs with very low spreads all the time, but do not use this a live see my notification it´s very important you understand that before you use this a live, my master it´s total markets demo server when the connection brock always you have to restart the slave or doesnt work more..

hello dear master..

but demo is no real on mbt.

Guest master9357
yes yes, unfortunelly this statments it´s only in demo account...................but mbt have real ecn account with metatrader4.. Edited by master9357

yes yes, unfortunelly this statments it´s only in demo account...................but mbt have real ecn account with metatrader4..

ok!

however, you will find nobody ecn makler as master is quicker!!!!!

genius or greed works only Brokers on Master(ECN) and Slave(slowly-STP, with no restriktions or requotes) !!!!

No:

Master(ECN) and Slave(ECN-your MBT real Broker) is never work on Real !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by anzeigenmichel

ok!

genius or greed works only Brokers on Master(ECN) and Slave(slowly-STP, with no restriktions or requotes) !!!!

No:

Master(ECN) and Slave(ECN-your MBT real Broker) is never work on Real !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

True, i tested it with Fxopen live as slave and many fast brokers

with this "genius" and it never worked ....

requotes, requotes, trade context is busy...blabla you know the song !

This EA works ONLY on demo, endpoint. :|

What is the point so ????

But r_a_u_l, it's a shame that it doesn't work with live accounts, you made

a great work to repack it, very easy to install and to configure ;)

Guest master9357
ok!

No:

True, i tested it with Fxopen live as slave and many fast brokers

with this "genius" and it never worked ....

requotes, requotes, trade context is busy...blabla you know the song !

This EA works ONLY on demo, endpoint. :|

What is the point so ????

But r_a_u_l, it's a shame that it doesn't work with live accounts, you made

a great work to repack it, very easy to install and to configure ;)

People slowdown...

First, for me the work of Raul it was of the real genius, and he was very kind for sharing it...............Thank you Raul

Second if you all can make a better work let us know, don´t waste your time talking about the other people work but, and this was the idea of the Raul we all turn his work even better that it already is...

Finally i have bought the real genius 2000usd without refund... And he work for me with FXPRO slave in real account i had 5 masters to make it work...

Fxpro not good for scalping like this they manipule the prices and spreads, i won on real account 800€ in less than one hour with 0.1lots but in the same day lose 1800€ with same lots now i have it working for now in demo only with one master much better that the original, much fast, oh one thing with original one master it´s not enoght for make it work now i will make some adjusts and we will see if it work or not it´s all about settings and adjusts because the real idea of the ea it´s perfect...

Thank you all for your constructive contribut the EA definetlly will be much better alone certainlly you will promote the share spirit with this atitud..

Congratulations one more time Raul great work thank you very much

Sorry for my poor english but think you all can understand the message

Edited by master9357

My compliments on the continued interest in this EA.

Many of us including myself have bought and paid for the original program and found it useless.

I hope continued testing goes forward.

The main issue here is that testing and testing on demo accounts will prove little.

It has to be tested on live accounts as the slave and only live accounts since requotes are rare on demo accounts and demo accounts are not monitored.

Live accounts on the other hand are monitored, when a trader make a lot of trades, scalping trades, and opens and closes those trades in seconds.

To ever make this work you not only have to find the proper live broker to slave to but also have to run a few other EA along with it to attempt to cover up the quick winning trades.

If a trader can find a good combination then placing a EA running with it that opens trades and closes them a lot slower, even in a loss , then the chances of being discovered and then having the requote script placed on their live account is less.

Even if the other EA or EA's lose trades, use small lots to be sure, then theis Genius program will simply continue to fund the account so that the losses are really nothing to be worried about.

You could even run another EA with no SL and small lots and allow the Genius program to continue to fund the account until the losing trades eventually recover and also make a profit.

When this program was originall tested here, sometime last year the main issue was the lack of sharing on which brokers worked and what brokers did not work. I am not talking demo accounts but live accounts.

From every trader I have talked to that has ever made this program work on a live account the issue was always the same. They got caught and if they had taken the time to run several other EA programs along with the Genius program then perhaps they would still be using it without the requotes.

Remember that most brokers can and will place a requote script on your account if they feel you are winning too much. I know, as I had the Genius program running for sometime on a good broker with no issues along with several other EA's so it was well hidden then I passed along the broker information to a friend and fellow trader and he opened an account and hammerred it and made some 1500 percent in one week and the broker woke up fast and found all the other accounts. REquote after requote after that.

Just my two cents worth here.

on my statement page i already gave u today 17.00 my time (GMT+2) i started on another broker

still...

given the fact i have VPS located in Germany, can someone in the area point me to a good master server? i need it to be faster than 20ms

sharing is the spirit!

u share it with me, i share it with u...

ok?

thinking of starting a different thread for this version of this robot / strategy...

what about GeniusTrader?

always based on the latest MetaTrader

always black on white :P

always already attached

and of course lots of brokers to choose from

by the way, if anyone has pack of .srv files, in their latest version (for testing and packing purposes), pls submit send me PM and i will send my email address

in a future package, using your eventual contributions, we will set different master/slave couples based on the country / location your server / computer is located

sharing is the spirit... :P