MajicFxRobot

syazwan

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok... in this case... :)

does anyone have the new version and is willing to let me demo play with it?

pls PM me if not willing to go public

On Demo everybody can find profitable broker combinations, but nobody has found profitable live combinations.

It is a waste of time.

The whole series of Genius, iRobot, xRobot and whatever the crook Dominic Millan has named them is not profitable.

He took the money from his victims and keeps on lying about "profitable broker-combinations" to get new money from new victims.

BTW, Version 5 is protected and that is the main reason it has not been shared.

It is not the same silly "protection" which the scammer used for the previous versions. The protection is inside the DLL (all other versions up to the v4 had no dll ) and if you cannot educate a DLL, you are lost anyway.

as no one says anything, maybe it should be left to die alone

for me actually this technique was already dead since end may last year raul. I had already make about 1kusd a day via exness at that time for about 3 weeks then they start to play dirty like all known ie re-quote, no connection, ac disabled, jump sl/tp...etc...etc. I then changed the style to let the pending order run instead of instant order, make some more money for a couple of days then they disturb again. I then reopen a new ac make some money again then they disable again. After i tired with exness then i tried about 10 others brokers but all failed. 8-)

On Demo everybody can find profitable broker combinations, but nobody has found profitable live combinations.

It is a waste of time.

The whole series of Genius, iRobot, xRobot and whatever the crook Dominic Millan has named them is not profitable.

He took the money from his victims and keeps on lying about "profitable broker-combinations" to get new money from new victims.

BTW, Version 5 is protected and that is the main reason it has not been shared.

It is not the same silly "protection" which the scammer used for the previous versions. The protection is inside the DLL (all other versions up to the v4 had no dll ) and if you cannot educate a DLL, you are lost anyway.

hello fxeasy5,

have you version 5

please share