FAP Turbo new version 52

loulou69

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am running FapTurbo 5.2, Megadroid 1.22 and Forex morning trade on my real money account. You can see my account statements at hxxp://www.sevenpips.c0m

The lot sizes > 1 are the Megadroid trades, the other trades are from FapTurbo. Forex Morning Trade i will start using from tomorrow (it will be the GBP/USD trades...)

Edited by oshun123

I am running FapTurbo 5.2, Megadroid 1.22 and Forex morning trade on my real money account. You can see my account statements at hxxp://www.sevenpips.c0m

The lot sizes > 1 are the Megadroid trades, the other trades are from FapTurbo. Forex Morning Trade i will start using from tomorrow (it will be the GBP/USD trades...)

u better wait on morningtrade, monday is typicall a looser, especially after nfp.

Nice clean blog. Thanks I will visit regularily.

indo37

Guest james_phuc28

Hi everybody,

Please tell me how to set the trading time of Forex Morning Trade ea (based on GMT Time). I use IBFX that has GMT = 0.

+ Trading time from : ?

+ Trading time to : ?

Anybody has used this FMT EA with great success so far?

Thanks a lot

James

Hitting the stop-loss once takes you back to square one (and even before that).

That's been my experience with all the different versions.

I have reviewed the code between v48 & 52 and can't see a big difference except for an introduction of the EURUSD pair for scalping.

They have to change the expiration date periodically. That was the only difference between v50 and v51, in fact.

Not sure how they are supposedly getting the results they show on their site...

For just a few dollars more, they'll be happy to share their settings with you and send you to a broker that pays them kickbacks.

• 2 weeks later...
Here is a word document with the settings from Fapturbo Expert Guide. They seem a bit more practical and might help all the dedicated Fapturbo users. Check out his long term strategy settings :-O

http://www.4shared.com/document/muWjOEyJ/FapTurbo_Expert_Guide_Settings.html

Who are these people who download and never say thank you? Cave people with no education maybe?

I wonder when Rob's going to update his settings for FAPT 52?

• 1 month later...
Hi, can somebody help me? I use the money management. And I use 6 pieces expert advisor right now on my account, so more positions are opened in a time, and fapturbo does not calculate it well for open positin, because-> example: before he would open position at this time already for an other robot opened 3-6 positins and when fapturbo open, the lots it is smaller at the others robots positions. Example premival ea open four position at 20gmt 0.04 lot, and later on 22gmt the fapturbo open the position only with 0.03 or 0.02 lot, because my accountfreemargin is lesser. If I run only fapturbo alone, the size of the open positions is all right (0.04 lots). I can see in metaeditor fapturbi52.mq4 and i can see this: double CalcLotsVolume , ld_ret_0 = NormalizeDouble(MathFloor(AccountFreeMargin() * gd_1364 / 100.0 / gd_1356) * g_lotstep_1348, gi_1272); , I change the AccountFreeMargon parameter to AccountBalance and save this setting, but unfortunately the problem exists in the future, not good the size!:( I would like how the fapturbo use position to opening calculate it uses my balance and not my freemargin! If he uses the my balance then not trouble if another robots open some positions before. Somebody knows it what it is necessary to set in .mq4? I would say thanks for it very much! Thanks!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am unable to run the Backtest on MT4 strategy tester. It starts the optimization process and when complete gives a twitter sound to indicate that is complete but the "Optimixation Results" tab is blank.

When I check the journal it gives an error "There were 345 passes done during optimization, 345 results have been discarded as insignificant"

Please help me!

The Problem is not the EA, please check MT4 manual....

I am unable to run the Backtest on MT4 strategy tester. It starts the optimization process and when complete gives a twitter sound to indicate that is complete but the "Optimixation Results" tab is blank.

When I check the journal it gives an error "There were 345 passes done during optimization, 345 results have been discarded as insignificant"

Please help me!

• 10 months later...
Hi everyone.

I have a spare Fap Turbo licence to give away. Just send me a private message and the first person to do so gets it. It also comes with a Fap Turbo Expert guide membership to allow you access to the latest Fap Turbo settings.

Easy... :)

hows the performance looks like, may you share it with us?