[REQ] elwave 9.5

loopyno

Matz,

dont know about the dax problem, which broker your using ?

Historydata can be downloaded: http://www.multiupload.com/XHXYSM1VP0

an indicator to be installed on each currency/commodity you want in elwave - it gives you in your metatrader dir. \experts\files ascii files in 15 min till weekly - set period to true for the timeframes you want.

And it updates the data every minute

In elwave >chart, new chart in provider click ascii

>>>> and read the elwave manual !!!

succes.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello JaiBee,

i will testing this week with ascii. Thanks o lot....But yet i have another problem...a really problem... :-( ...in the alert window, when i open elwave is written "you are running an illegal version of elwave Analysis results will be distorted... :-( ... i have uninstalled the software & after then reinstalled, but this error message is again and again... :-( ...can you help me...?

Hello JaiBee,

i use elwave 9.5c too. I think my version has an error. Jet i startet elwave and is comming in the alert window the error "you are running an illegal version of elwave Analysis results will be distorted... :-( ...can you give me a link, where i can download your version with crack...?? ...i would be very thankful for you...

...yes JaiBee...i think so...the software engineers from elwave have forgette a little bit by market dax in reference to realtime data... ;-)

best regards

Hello everyone,

many thanks for reply! ...this version is function to 100% ! :-) .

Please can you tell me some tips, how to use elwave optimal?

...For Example, yesterday i use Elwave to analyse the gold market in timelevel "4-Hourly". All EASI from 4 Time frame show "positive", all trends show "up", the score from the incomplete wave was 31.99(Extension3C). I use the Exit mark and the Target 1 mark from SubMinutte(lowest wave in Time frame) - the solution was - i win! :-) ...Today...the same situation but in silver market and the timelevel was "30min".All EASI from 4 Time frame show "positive", all trends show "up", the score from the incomplete wave was 30.82. I use the Exit mark and the Target 1 mark from the lowest wave in Time frame) - the solution was - I lost! :-(

What are your experience with elwave...? What's your opinion, there are a optimal(recommended) timelevel ? Which Indicators are necessary & important to buy or sell an order? What is the right procedure to use elwave?

best regards

matz_wax

Hello everyone,

can you tell me, how can i use elwave successful...? ....what are the important signs and indicators to open an order(buy or sell position)...? ...what is the right way(procedure) to use this software...?

Or is ot better to use another software for successful trading...? ...what's your opinion...?

best reagards

matz_wax

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I am traveling at the moment with my work. So I couldn't test it yet. Will this work with eSignal as data provider?

Thanks you very much for the link.

With best regards,

Elwave 9.5 c

http://www.wupload.com/file/259690312

no pasword

I meant to respond to you not the one above. Sorry about that!

Hi,

I am traveling at the moment with my work. So I couldn't test it yet. Will this work with eSignal as data provider?

Thanks you very much for the link.

With best regards,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

I have downloaded the elwave from the link. but following error is coming kindly help I have the key as given in the link where should i put it please help.

http://i42.tinypic.com/m9ahcm.jpg

I tried to put the key but follow error coming please help.

http://i40.tinypic.com/oisz28.jpg

help appreciated.

regds

Edited by sherbaaz

• 2 months later...
Hi All,

I have downloaded the elwave from the link. but following error is coming kindly help I have the key as given in the link where should i put it please help.

http://i42.tinypic.com/m9ahcm.jpg

I tried to put the key but follow error coming please help.

http://i40.tinypic.com/oisz28.jpg

help appreciated.

regds

Try this (like 9.2 version):

1)First of all run the setup file selecting English language(only English language works)

2)Use this serial 486A-37F7-60EA-5917-56C3-8601

3)Replace the original "ELWAVE resource English (09,00).dll" in the Elwave folder with the cracked one

4)Now it should work

If you don't want that each time you open the software you'll have the window "license Key problem" opened, try this solution

1)Launch Elwave,open a chart and move your computer clock date to whenever you want in the future (for example 01/01/2015)

2)Go to help menu

3)Go to Enter new license key

4)Click on update license

5)Verify that the serial number is the same indicated before

6)Click Next and choose fixed activation method

7)Click next and you should get the alert "License Key problem"

8)Ignore it and close the window

9)In Elwave activation Step 3 of 3 click Cancel

10)Set the right date on your computer clock

11)Close Elwave

12)Now it should be ok

• 1 month later...