loopyno

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
on meta trader run elwave metatrader plugin script

if you cant find this go here:c:\program files\common files\prognosisuds and copy elwavemetatraderpluginscript.ex4 to script folder and elwavemetatraderplugin.dll to library folder

in elwave from chart menu--->new chare-----> provider =metatrader------>in symbol type symbol name----> resolution=time frame

i think you use a micro account and end of symbol name is a dot(usdjpy.)

yes it work dude....many2 thank=D>=D>=D>

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

elwave 9.5 - Meta Trader 4 - please help me

hello,

i would like to analyse charts from meta trader 4.0 in elwave 9.5c.

I have download & installed elwave 9.5c by means of the instruction from this forum, activate in meta trader 4.0 the DDE Server and the function that i can import DLLs. After than i apply the ElwaveMetaTraderPluginScript for a chart -> check the RLogApp 2.0 - there is not a error -> starting the software elwave 9.5c -> open the window chart -> new chart -> elwave identificate the meta trader -> than i check the resolution of the chart -> but the window is empty, i can't find the chart which i have in meta trader export by this script... :(

...please, can you help me... ...thank' you so much...

Hello JaiBee,

thanks for your reply.

But the problem is, that elwave don't identify the script.

-> I start the Meta Trader 4.0 -> login my account -> then i choose the ElwaveMetaTraderPluginScript -> choose "execute the chart" -> check RLogApp 2.0 - there isn't an error -> i start ellwave 9.5 -> choose Chart -> new Chart -> Provider identify automatically Meta Trader -> i choose the resolution from the export chart -> the window behind Symbol is empty, i can choose nothing and under it is written " No catogories available" & in the right window is written " Please enter a symbol manually"

Can you help me, what do you think, what's the matter that i can't open a chart/ elwave don't identify an export chart by this script ?

best regards

Edited by matz_wax

Hello JaiBee,

yes, i have attached this script to the metatrader chart(for example eurusd; M1); when i open elwave -> Chart -> New Chart -> than can i read for few seconds in the lower line "Connecting to UDS..." -> after than is comming for microseconds "query complete, all data sent" and after than "Query complete"

...but the window behind Symbol is empty, i can choose nothing and under it is written " No catogories available" & in the right window is written " Please enter a symbol manually" ...what do you think...has the script an error...??? ...i'm very appreciative, if you can send a copie from your script-file to me or when you send a link to me where i can download the script-file...

best regards JaiBee...

• 2 weeks later...

Hello JaiBee,

thanks a lot for your reply. It's working perfect - my mistake! :-)

But i have another problem, can you tell my what's the symbols of the following cfd's are...? I work with the Meta Trader 4.0 & at the moment a can open only "gold" & "silver" and the currencies...

gold->"gold" - o.k.

silver->"silver" - o.k.

for example usd/chf -> "usdchf" - o.k.

DAX -> ?

Dow Jones -> ?

LCrude -> ?

EuBund -> ?

Coffee -> ?

Corn -> ?

Wheat -> ?

Copper -> ?

SP 500 -> ?

Nasdaq -> ?

best regards

matz_wax

Good Morning JaiBee,

many thank's for your reply. In MetaTrader i can open buy & sell positions for example in market "Dax". The name of the cfd in MetaTrader is "Ger30Dec11". I type in "Ger30Dec11" or "Ger30Dec" or "Ger30" or "Ger" but nothing accept elwave. Do you have an idea, what's wrong is...???? And by Dow Jones and the other market -> you can see in the e-mail before is the same... :-((

best regards

matz_wax

Hello JaiBee,

okay...i can open the chart from Dax & Dow Jones and other markets with the MetatraderPluginScript. But it come in the alert window the message "Failed requesting notification for symbol GER30DEC11" and the data from the chart is from the moment, where i open the chart in elwave(is fix) and don't adapt in realtime. Can you tell me where i can download the file "historydata.mq4" - how i must install this(to update in Meta Trader) - and what i must type in in elwave - ASCII calibration ?

Thanks a lot & best regards

matz_wax