K. R. A. P. P

kraven

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daily OHLC lines are phenomenal power levels, have made money since trading off of them since initial posting by Kraven.

Glad to here it Dave.......I believe there the best SR u can get for lower TF's.......add trent lines and when price meet trend line at KRAPP level....very high probability trade for a bounce

O I C...Kraven, do you add something else? any other indicator, maybe for confirmation before open any post?

apiqsha this thread was merely a way of sharing how i achieve SR levels............and as i've said and dave 123 has confirmed you can make money trading off them.................as i mentioned above if you have a trend line and price is about to hit trendline and KRAPP together it's a good entry............for this you need no indicators but i like have the odd MA on as a floating SR level

Edited by kraven

apiqsha (and others) this is a way i like to use K.R.A.P.P.

MA's are 100sma (red) and 21 EMA (black)

http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af5/kraven69/xxx.gif

the 21 is under 100 showing down trend................wait until price goes too/through 21 and pullsback.....if this happens near a KRAPP line then enter in direction of trend only....trades must PB through 21 and KRAPP line before entering, which happens first is not important....the purple X's are trades from 8am (uk) this morning...............if 100sma is near enough i use this as SL...................on the last X you see price goes through 21 with no K.R.A.P.P line near..........entry could be made at next K.R.A.P.P line with 200sma as SL (approx 10pips in this case)............as for TP you need to judge the markets at the time, could use next K.R.A.P.P line or 20pips.....in these cases max. results in each case were +24, +23, +34, +18, +62, +28....

Black circles just represent how often price responds to K.R.A.P.P........happy pipping:-bd

one more pic............

again from today

This time with 50ema and 100sma........using a 50 and 100 as opposed to 21 and 100 (last pic) keeps SL's down and gives less false signals

http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af5/kraven69/xxx-1.gif

the black circles are entries...this time with 50ema and KRAPP line..........i always enter on PB but preferebly a red candle coming down.......black lines are exits (about RR 1:1) often at KRAPP lines, often half a position with BE.............the blue line is SL getting hit (just) and i've missed out an entry circle on the same candle as price goes through 50 and KRAPP.....SL are placed above 100sma.

The live trade in the pic is hard to explain...i sold at last black circle - see SL placed above 100 and KRAPP line - then add more at green dotted line........I exited my first lot at black line +16........i was in the process of moving SL to just above KRAPP level above 50ema (1.55460) when my TP (lower line got hit for +14)

Edited by kraven

glad you like them and are using them juicyt

here's 1 last pic of todays GU....again simply KRAPPlines and 50ema and 100sma

http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af5/kraven69/xxx-3.gif

even being very conservitive and taking only lower to mid KRAPP lines as TP a fair few pips could have been had AGAIN today

Edited by kraven

Although I have been liking the longer time frames lately, I think the opportunity to make easier pips is on that 15min TF like you have Kraven. I'm finding 50, 100 & 200ma's all work equally well as each other. EU just gave up about 40pips easily for a 10pip stop. Very nice indeed. Now I guess we gotta pick a few pairs and concentrate on them!

And how do you post pictures? (first worthy thread I've subscribed to on this great forum)

Edited by juicyt

glad you like the idea......but remember this is not holy grail, there isn't one...........you need to to look around, see if the MA's are trend (nice angle), be aware of news, be very cautious when major markets are opening. Decembers also a very volitile time.

for pics that the worst thing about this site, you have to upload them else where....try photobucket..........then copy and past [iMP]

a pic from today...

this is the EU, i've chose this over GU as MA's have much more ANGLE on EU (if u put them side by side you'll see)........if you entered GU this morning 8am GMT you'd have 1 or 2 losses straight off (remember often the open is the hardest to get right but often if you do it can be the most profitable....these losses should be no more then 8pips each (i did 1 bet)..we had a possible 2 entries (one on PB before news) these went +19 and +55 max.. then we have enother loss of 10pips and another possible entry emerging now.....

As for the EU pick, 1 entry, 1 win.......I actualy entered this one but set my TP too low.

http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af5/kraven69/xxx-4.gif

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o309/jettkingsley/matts_trading/Krapp-1.jpg

A better view of the two trades I liked. Don't worry about the sell on there as it is only on my demo (although George from forex trading made E-Z would like that trade) cos I don't like to go against the trend very often.

Keep them coming Kraven

another EU pic yesterday and today.

http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af5/kraven69/xxx-5.gif

trade 1: SL 16... max TP +52

trade 2: SL 12....max TP +91

trade 3: -22 (on the pic i try to show how i prefer to see price retrace back through..go down close, then come back with new candle.....i don't know if i would have traded this, as it looks like it moved down quick....you'd have had to be watching to know, but say you did so -22)

trade 4: SL 14....Max TP +97

trade 5: SL 17....Max TP +32 (to place SL under 100sma would have been 26pips....so if it's too far then place under next KRAPP line)

trade 6: SL 15....Max TP +58 (so far)

Now remember I ain't selling something here.....you would have to trade all day and night to catch all of these.....plus your not likely to exit at Max TP.....i'm posting this just as a possible example...Unfortunately i ain't done much trading last 2 days so i only caught 1 of these and exited at a KRAPP line a bit early........however, even if you traded the london session, and took ONLY half the max TP, you'd still be up considerably...