Basic & Advanced- the easy forex breakout trend trading simple system

Hi,

Here are all the ebooks, tpl and indicators for both Basic and Advanced simple breakout sys, I have not tried yet..try all of them and let us know :)

Cheers

R

Edited by cubicrey
All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men/women to do nothing. Sharing is caring

Looks like we missing special RSI to add.....

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt90/RoelsMajor/NewPicture3-1.jpg

And please let me know how to join the RSI and i-Trend indies on one window like this...

Many Thanks...

Edited by Roels Major
"You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!".

Looks like we missing special RSI to add.....

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt90/RoelsMajor/NewPicture3-1.jpg

And please let me know how to join the RSI and i-Trend indies on one window like this...

Many Thanks...

My dear friend, the zip files included both basic and advanced templates, the RSI is included in the template but my sister hide it by setting its color to "no color".

hope this help

Cheers

R

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men/women to do nothing. Sharing is caring

My dear friend, the zip files included both basic and advanced templates, the RSI is included in the template but my sister hide it by setting its color to "no color".

hope this help

Cheers

R

Thanks cubicrey....

But....what should I do next....??

I mean could we create...or i need to create that RSI + i-trend on one window in chart..how we do that...?

Edited by Roels Major

Thanks cubicrey....

But....what should I do next....??

I mean could we create...or i need to create that RSI + i-trend on one window in chart..how we do that...?

Hi Roels Major,

Open your Navigator window, locate the indicator named "RSI" under "Custom Indicators" folder or "Relative Strength Index" under "Indicators" folder, drag and drop it into whichever indicator already exist on your chart. But if you want to overlay the MA on indicator window, you can only choose the indicator "Moving Average" under "Indicator" folder and set "apply to: first indicator's data".

Hope this help.

Hi Roels Major,

Open your Navigator window, locate the indicator named "RSI" under "Custom Indicators" folder or "Relative Strength Index" under "Indicators" folder, drag and drop it into whichever indicator already exist on your chart. But if you want to overlay the MA on indicator window, you can only choose the indicator "Moving Average" under "Indicator" folder and set "apply to: first indicator's data".

Hope this help.

Thank u so much.....

Just be careful when using this system: some indis repaint:

1. Cynthia's_Signal_Hot_Dots_v2_2 for the exhaust points

2. Cynthia's_i_Trend (superimposed on the window with RSI(14) which gives it the 60 line for the breakout confirmation): its values are very small (in 0.00xx), hence the passing of the 60 mark is deceiving and repainting. It always looks better with full chart in the past, but can cause problems when you trade live.

All the indis in this system are clones from existing free indis (you can guess what they are :) ), but that is probably besides the point. The seller has the credit of combining them into a package good enough for sales. Whether they are good enough for live trading, you have to judge yourself.

Just be careful when using this system: some indis repaint:

1. Cynthia's_Signal_Hot_Dots_v2_2 for the exhaust points

2. Cynthia's_i_Trend (superimposed on the window with RSI(14) which gives it the 60 line for the breakout confirmation): its values are very small (in 0.00xx), hence the passing of the 60 mark is deceiving and repainting. It always looks better with full chart in the past, but can cause problems when you trade live.

All the indis in this system are clones from existing free indis (you can guess what they are :) ).......

Yap....absolutely right...the real problem is what to do next if someone sells the product based on lie....or we can say that "marketing idea"....

"The special RSI lines are a volatility box that I invented where the iTrend purple and green lines cross"......................

Nothing like what it seems.....

anybody knows how to get the indicator gives sound and pop-up alert when breakout occur so we do not need to stare in front of computer all day?

I checked Cynthia's_CongestionBreakOutV2 give voice alert but we don't have sound files included with indicator, can you ask the author to provide such file?

I searched the net and found that Cynthia got this indicator from this site http://www.forex-tools-cafe.com/CongestionBreakout.php

and the sound file need be purchased separately

Edited by PIPHORE

• 1 month later...
anybody knows how to get the indicator gives sound and pop-up alert when breakout occur so we do not need to stare in front of computer all day?

I checked Cynthia's_CongestionBreakOutV2 give voice alert but we don't have sound files included with indicator, can you ask the author to provide such file?

I searched the net and found that Cynthia got this indicator from this site http://www.forex-tools-cafe.com/CongestionBreakout.php

and the sound file need be purchased separately

If you google text to speech software, you can create the sound file yourself.