HotForex - www.HotForex.com

Stan1713006415

Hotforex- the spread is widen from 1,8 pips to 18 pips?

Dear investors & friends,

Actually, i have joined forex field for three months. At the moment, i trade in Hotforex. I have problem with my account. When i waked up this morning, i'm very surprised that my profit is decreased very quickly( profit from ~ - 2550 to -3550).

After that, i found out that the spread is widen from 1.8 pips to 18 pips ( widen too long in oneday.Live spread is here: http://www.hotforex.com/en/trading-p...ils-forex.html

Spreads widen to 18 pips here: http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m494/mr_present/Spreadwiden.jpg

So i just want to ask if any one was in my case, and ask for advise from member in this room about my case. Many thank to all ( Sorry if my English is not good)

Edited by tinhhoaforex

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, i have joined forex field for three months. At the moment, i trade in Hotforex. I have problem with my account. When i waked up this morning, i'm very surprised that my profit is decreased very quickly( profit from ~ - 2550 to -3550).

After that, i found out that the spread is widen from 1.8 pips to 18 pips ( widen too long in oneday.Live spread is here: http://www.hotforex.com/en/trading-products/trading-details-forex.html

So i just want to ask if any one was in my case, and ask for advise from member in this room about my case. Many thank to all ( Sorry if my English is not good)

Edited by tinhhoaforex

its called SPREAD ans SWAP rates( google forex spread, swap rates)

Forex trading can be ruthless, before you trade with live account and risk real money, USE A DEMO ACCOUNT FIRST and learn the basics, know the risks and especially if you are using martingale EA which opens up hundreds of orders.

Thank all and sorry about my faill, but the spead is widely so long. It's alway arround 1,8 pips .http://www.hotforex.com/en/trading-products/trading-details-forex.html

Yesterday evening, the price is just around 1.259x, my profit is -2500. I should have take profit with sell entry with ~ 200 usd. But at the moment, the price is still 1.259x, the spread is 18 pips @.@ and my profit is -3500. All sell entry is minus so big The spread can't so long like that. I have never ever seen this case since i traded

Edited by tinhhoaforex

After that, i found out that the spread is widen from 1.8 pips to 18 pips ( widen too long in oneday.Live spread is here: http://www.hotforex.com/en/trading-products/trading-details-forex.html

It might be because of the Asian session on Sunday when the liquidity is poor on the market, it happens from time to time with me as well.

Thank all and sorry about my faill, but the spead is widely so long. It's alway arround 1,8 pips .http://www.hotforex.com/en/trading-products/trading-details-forex.html

Yesterday evening, the price is just around 1.259x, my profit is -2500. I should have take profit with sell entry with ~ 200 usd. But at the moment, the price is still 1.259x, the spread is 18 pips @.@ and my profit is -3500. All sell entry is minus so big The spread can't so long like that. I have never ever seen this case since i traded

As per your questions you still needs to try demo alteast 3 months to get Idea how to do trading. save your money and play with demo instead of live account.

• 1 month later...

HotForex is proud to announce a new Client Area myHotForex

HotForex is proud to announce a new Client Area myHotForex

HotForex is proud to announce that it has released the new Client Area which is now renamed to myHotforex.

It is a state of the art system exclusively developed in-house for HotForex clients.

Basically myHotForex allows you to create multiple trading accounts and to manage your funds more easily. The whole deposit system is also new; now you have the option to deposit money into your HotForex wallet and then you redistribute the cash in the accounts you want without any bank transfers or fees.

You also have the option to deposit directly into a trading account if you wish to do so.

In other words, once you upload the ID documents and your account is active, you can create as many trading accounts as you want. Why is this big deal? Couple of reasons:

You can test new strategies with real accounts. Just open a new trading account with 100 USD and you can test your new trading strategy. This is cool, because this will not mess up with your main account and you can apply some real-life money management.

You don’t have to upload any additional documents or wait for verification.

You can test various bonus systems with each new account.

Wallet Section of MyHotForex

This is a feature that many new and experienced traders will find really useful and here is why:

The funds transfer to and out of the Wallet and the trading accounts is instant and without any fees.

You can always leave some money aside (in the Wallet) to bail you out of a messed up situation.

Imagine that you want to test a new strategy. All you have to do is create a new trading account, pull 100 USD (for example) from you major account and fund the new one. This process will take you one minute and it is completely free!

Happy Trading!

The Hotforex Team

• 2 weeks later...

Important news for customers of HotForex

Important news for customers of HotForex

Due to popular demand, as of Monday, December 17th, 2012 withdrawal requests will be electronically submitted.

Therefore, there will be no need for our clients to print and scan withdrawal forms since the withdrawal request will be submitted electronically via an online form within myHotForex.

Please note that this change only applies to trading accounts that are under myHotForex.

We are very excited about this change as we believe it will streamline financial operations for our clients and further increase customer satisfaction.

The electronic withdrawal submission process, coupled with the recently launched myHotforex, means that all of our clients’ financial operations are now streamlined.

As we proved in the past, we will continue striving in offering the best service possible to all of our clients.

For any feedback or questions please send an email to [email protected].

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you are looking at forex trading as a way to make money, you need to decide how much money you are interested in making, as well as the time commitment required to achieve your aims. For example, are you interested in just supplementing the income from your day job with some extra money, or are you looking to achieve complete financial independence? Your answer will drive how much time you need to commit.

http://forexcepat.com/indv1/winking.gif

Simplify your trades. Not every trade needs to be constantly monitored and prodded. Make sure you keep plenty of time for yourself and your family life, because if you do not, your trades may suffer due to sheer exhaustion. Take breaks from time to time, and do not over-stress when it comes to your trades.

http://forexcurry.com/indv2/biggrin.gif

You can be successful at FOREX trading if you are disciplined, eager to learn, and able to read charts and follow technical analysis. You don't have to understand why money moves in the market, you just have to watch your charts and analysis for patterns and follow them. Set-up a consistent strategy that is easy for you to understand and follow it without fail for success.

http://forexcurry.com/indv2/happy.gif

We are happy to announce the launch of our new Technical Analysis service provided by industry leaders Trading Central. The reports are ideal for short, medium, and long-term traders as they cover multiple time frames and are based on a variety of technical indicators.

All Live Account clients, with a minimum balance of 500 USD, can subscribe to receive daily and weekly Technical Analysis reports direct to their inbox. Real time reports can also be provided through the exclusive Trading Central web portal, offering clients a significant trading advantage. For access to either of these premium services, simply login to MyHotForex, click on Trading Tools and make your selection. We will then send you a confirmation email with any information you may need to get started.

Demo account clients can also sample the benefits of quality Technical Analysis and receive daily and weekly newsletters for a period of up to 30 days without obligation. To start your free trial, just sign up for a new Demo account.

Introducing the HotForex MT4 MultiTerminal Platform

We are happy to announce the launch of our new MT4 MultiTerminal platform. The MultiTerminal platform is the perfect solution for money managers and professional traders who need to simultaneously manage multiple trading accounts.

Users of the popular MT4 Terminal will immediately recognize a functional and practical interface that they are well accustomed to. With the ability to manage an unlimited number of trading accounts in real-time, coupled with live price feed monitoring, the HotForex MT4 MultiTerminal platform will certainly revolutionize the way you manage your accounts.

In essence, the MultiTerminal platform encompasses all the power of the MT4 Terminal, with even greater functionality. The platform is offered freely to our clients in addition to a convenient User Manual, both of which are available for download from our website.