HotForex - www.HotForex.com

Stan1713006415

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, guys, I got the email earlier too, and register for the demo contest too.

you can check more details on http://www.hotforex.com/demo_contest/

maligno, don't be afraid, it's easy, actually i think it's a good contest since there will be several rounds and each round last for one month. i think it's really good, not only for newbies but also for other traders too.

Thanks for he link and details mate :)

I have joined he Demo contest and today I have received the email about their new offer refer a friend, what do you think guys about it ?

I got that email and will read it carefully later, i think it should be their new promo to introduce new live accounts, anyway, it's a good winwin promo.

here is the email

Dear Traders,

HotForex the award winning, fully regulated and licensed online broker, is proud to announce the HotForex "Virtual to Real" demo contest.

The HotForex 'Virtual to Real' demo contest is a competition only held on demo accounts.

Therefore, there is no monetary risk for the participants but the cash prizes awaiting the winners are real! In addition, by offering this demo contest we allow our clients to master their trading skills with no risk however real money prizes are still available! Please read our Terms and Conditions for additional information.

Details:

Length of each round - 1 Month

Total Prizes per round - 3,500 USD

Number of Prize winning Places - 3 Initial Virtual Deposit - $100,000

For more information please visit: www.hotforex.com/demo_contest/

With our Kind Regards,

HotForex

sorry about the late reply, I appreciate the input.. I will join and best of luck to all of us!! thanks for having me here

Hope you guys don't expect too much

First place currently near 10000% profit

That would make 1K to 100K within a month

Now I'm asking myself why someone who is able to do that is playing around in demo contests

I've seen this kind of profits over and over again

smells fishy for me...

Hi fellow Traders, Its seems that competition week is going on with hotforex here is one more competition. Check this out!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Tarder!

We are delighted to present our Bullseye – Predict and Win Competition.

Anyone can join in and its fun and easy! You simply need to predict where the price of a selected list of financial instruments will be by December 1st 2012 and you stand a chance to win a fully loaded Hotforex Trading account with $10,000!

Prove your financial acumen and win big!

For more details please go to *http://www.hotforex.com/en/contest/predict.html

Best Regards,

The HotForex Team

here is the email

Dear Traders,

HotForex the award winning, fully regulated and licensed online broker, is proud to announce the HotForex "Virtual to Real" demo contest.

The HotForex 'Virtual to Real' demo contest is a competition only held on demo accounts.

Therefore, there is no monetary risk for the participants but the cash prizes awaiting the winners are real! In addition, by offering this demo contest we allow our clients to master their trading skills with no risk however real money prizes are still available! Please read our Terms and Conditions for additional information.

Details:

Length of each round - 1 Month

Total Prizes per round - 3,500 USD

Number of Prize winning Places - 3 Initial Virtual Deposit - $100,000

For more information please visit: www.hotforex.com/demo_contest/

With our Kind Regards,

HotForex

sorry about the late reply, I appreciate the input.. I will join and best of luck to all of us!! thanks for having me here

Looks interesting..

Demo Contest

THE HOTFOREX ‘VIRTUAL TO REAL’ DEMO CONTEST

The HotForex ‘Virtual to Real’ Demo Contest is a contest only held on demo accounts. Therefore, there is no monetary risk for the participants but the cash prizes awaiting the winners are real! Furthermore, by offering this demo contest we allow our clients to master their trading skills with no risk but also get real money prizes!

Details:

Length of each round – 1 Month

Total Prizes per round – 3,500 USD

Number of Prize winning Places – 3

Initial Virtual Deposit - 100,000

Virtual deposit + Virtual trading = Real money

Hit the Bullseye and Win Real Account of $10,000

Anyone can join in and its fun and easy! You simply need to predict where the price of a selected list of financial instruments will be by December 1st 2012 and you stand a chance to win a fully loaded Hotforex Trading account with $10,000!

Publish ' Your Articles'

Publish ' Your Articles'

HotForex now offers traders a recognised and respected blog in which to submit work and receive published recognition. This global blog gives traders the opportunity to share knowledge and opinions in the forms of articles with a global audience whilst also receiving published recognition for their time and effort. In addition to your submitted article you may wish to provide a photo or short biography to accompany your work for publishing.

There are a diverse range of topic areas in which you can submit articles to, these are:

1) Introduction to Forex.

2) Forex Technical Analysis.

3) Forex Fundamental Analysis.

4) Forex Money Management.

5) Forex Trading Psychology

6) Forex General Tips.

Article Guidelines:

1)Must be original work or own copyright.

2) Correct grammar and formatting.

3) Maximum 1000 word limit.

4) Articles that do not pass editorial standards will not be published.

HotForex reserves the right to reject any submitted work. You can submit your articles to [email protected]

Hope you guys don't expect too much

First place currently near 10000% profit

That would make 1K to 100K within a month

Now I'm asking myself why someone who is able to do that is playing around in demo contests

I've seen this kind of profits over and over again

smells fishy for me...

I've seen a demo contest with a result exceeding 20000% but Im not sure its its with in 1 month, but its not impossible, the thing with demo and real, there is this fear of losing money when it comes to real accounts, but I guess there are people who can make crazy amounts in real given enough risk and a pinch of luck!! its gonna be really hard to to try and catch up to a 10k% advantage, but who knows right haha

Hit the Bullseye and Win Real Account of $10,000

Prove your financial acumen and win big!

http://www.hotforex.com/en/contest/bullseye.html

HotForex Top Affiliate Competition

At HotForex we greatly appreciate the business our affiliates bring to us. We therefore offer the Top Affiliate Competition as a token of our appreciation and

as an additional reward for all of our affiliates and partners.

Affiliates can register for the ‘Top Affiliate Competition’ at any time during the competition period. Each competition period lasts for a month, starting at the beginning of each month and finishing at the last business day of the month.

The contestant affiliates who will receive the highest trading commission payout during the competition period will be considered as the winners. The contestants that will rank for the 1st to the 5th place will share a cash prize fund of $2000

http://www.hotforex.com/affiliate-competition.html

Any other details?

You can introduce your friends to open live account and you can send both of your login ids to their support when your friend deposit some money.

you can check specific numbers later if you are interested.

I think it's good to share while earn some pocket money.

HotForex now offers Free VPS Hosting

Free VPS hosting is now offered to both new and existing customers who deposit a minimum of $5,000 and maintain this amount for the subsequent months. Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting allows the execution of orders 24 hours, 5 days a week. VPS hosting therefore permits the trader to take advantage of special market conditions which may be unavailable due to time zone or geographical location.

VPS hosting therefore subsequently allows for your desired EA Application to be installed and run without interruption 24/5. Power outages won't affect your trading as the VPS doesn't require the computer to be kept on.

Powerful and Protected Connection

With HotForex VPS hosting, both the processing of Expert Advisor orders in addition to your personalised trading selections can be executed simultaneously. VPS hosting provides the trader with essential advantages – so gain the upper hand now.

HotForex VPS Advantages

Works with ALL Expert Advisors

Ability to trade different asset classes including Forex. Gold, Silver, Oil, Indices, Single Stocks and Commodities

Free with any deposits over $5,000

Ability to execute trades 24/5 without the need of keeping your PC turned on 24/5

Accessible from anywhere in the world

High safety with password accessibility only available for the end user

Dedicated administrators monitoring servers

Disk space 20000MB

CPU 1500MHz

RAM 512MB

Bandwidth unlimited

Price per month 19.95€, Price per year 215€