HotForex - www.HotForex.com

Stan1713006415

well i wish you 2 that said youd report back your findings did lol...

I just opened an account, with 20$, got a 50% bonus right off the bat, thats real nice, was easy to open, got it done in under 12 hours. Trading seems good so far.

Ill let you know as soon as something goes bad in which the brokers to blame... and in about a month ill try and withrdraw a couple bucks and if that accually goes through then ill also let you know

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i also opened a live account with $100 and get $150 (50% bonus) So far trading is good and execution very fast. I have 4xsentinel running and will test for some weeks. Just one thing the sentinel showed me, they seems to have changed leverage once but i do not know for what reason. Will continue monitoring.

well my report so far is, I deposited 20 bucks on last friday early, got the 50% bonus, and now im already at 70 dollars lol. I talked to the people about my aggressive scalping and they said it is perfectly acceptable, so thats a PLUS, spreads are usually pretty good, and I get 6$ per round lot back on rebates. thats the good stuff

Negative, though I have not recieved the above "price not available", alot of the trades do take about 2-3 seconds, which is a little too slow for my tastes, but hey, the 500% leverage will more than make up for that little downfall. Still have not withdrawn any money, once i hit 100 ill take out 20 or so, IF that goes well then this will be an A+ broker in my books

• 2 weeks later...

Is this broker really STP (NDD)? They sure have a dealing desk:

When my PC, which is running a EA, had a hard disk failure. I tried to close the trades manually from my laptop.

I'm surprise to see, "Notice! At order by market execution, the price will be quoted by dealer.", at the bottom of the order ticket.

But on their website, it says "No Dealing Desk" :-?

• 5 weeks later...

Though they published themselves as STP, the EA that was running on HotForex, often it could not close the trades in time. As a result, a profitable trade turned into a loss. In the Expert Log, I found the reason: OrderClose() error - off quotes.

Is HotForex a true STP broker? I ran the same EA on AxiTrader and GoMarkets and all trades closed in time on AxiTrader and GoMarkets. Or is it the problem with their liquidity provider?

I've decided to move away from HotForex.

if i'm not wrong, the notice is a default for mt4 ecn

Is this broker really STP (NDD)? They sure have a dealing desk:

When my PC, which is running a EA, had a hard disk failure. I tried to close the trades manually from my laptop.

I'm surprise to see, "Notice! At order by market execution, the price will be quoted by dealer.", at the bottom of the order ticket.

But on their website, it says "No Dealing Desk" :-?

[center:3pm5sdyh]~ Life's Good ~[/center:3pm5sdyh]

i'm using heavy scalper EA.no problem so far.i am happy with hotforex :)

Are you using their Currenex account? I'm using their Premium Account. As I was typing this reply, the EA could not close 2 profitable trades on my HotForex account and the same reason: "Off Quotes". The EA tries two times to close one of the trade and three times to close the other. I have not experience such problem with other brokers.

i'm using islamic account.not sure about currenex

Are you using their Currenex account? I'm using their Premium Account. As I was typing this reply, the EA could not close 2 profitable trades on my HotForex account and the same reason: "Off Quotes". The EA tries two times to close one of the trade and three times to close the other. I have not experience such problem with other brokers.
[center:3pm5sdyh]~ Life's Good ~[/center:3pm5sdyh]

Yes, also, beware of any "bonus" they give you when you make deposits. The bonus allows your EA to assume that there is "enough" leverage to open a trade, and then you get a margin call, because the bonus only "makes it appear" that you have more money than you really have in the account. So, you have to keep extra money in these "bonus" accounts if you don't want to see a "margin call" lose all your money. :-/

Guess everyone knows why these brokers have aggressive promotions like 50%, 30% or 15% bonus. Now you know where they got the money to pay you. If they are true STP, they need not have these promotions. Personally, I will stay away from brokers who are offering aggressive offers.

The broker may be good. But I know some people who "ignored" the bonus, but, the EA did "not" ignore the bonus, and they wiped out their account with a margin call. That is all I am warning people about. It did not happen to me, so I am not complaining. But, you will "never" convince me that HotForex doesn't know about this problem, and that they are not happy to profit from it at the customer's expense.:|

• 2 weeks later...

Bonus Offerings

50% Withdraw Bonus

a. Can be used as increased Leverage

b. If volume requirements are met bonus can be withdrawn

c. Relaxed Time Limit for completing Volume Requirements. This encourages prudent trading

d. Effectively makes the stop out level on original balance as zero

15% Rescue Bonus

a. Can be used as Increased Leverage

b. Can be lost so it can actually protect accounts from Margin Calls and Stop Outs during drawdown periods

c. Effectively makes the stop out level on original balance as zero

Site : http://www.hotforex.com

HotForex: http://www.hotforex.com/?refid=9985

http://hfaffiliates.com/affiliate/accounts/default1/banners/Set02-468x60B.gif

ECN Broker

micro account, premium and currenex accnt

50% Withdraw Bonus or 15% Rescue Bonus

1:500 leverage

0.01 minium lot size

5 USD minimum opening deposit

allow US residents

Accepts Liberty Reserve, AlertPay, Wire, Credit Cards, etc

• 2 weeks later...

Super Move with super buy today.. Then, Hotforex cut out the light! SCAMERS??

hello guys,

today at 12.15 GMT i was IN the market with a buy Plus set a buy order at breackout. Once the big move of over 75pips began I was in profit with around 60 pips on both orders, Hotforex just disconnected my MT4 platform for about 3 minutes the way i could not close my trades or even move my SL to trail the profit. Fortunately the move didn't goes down to much to take me out where i have trailed until they disconnected me, and i could close my orders still with gain...

Anyone else?

..... Hotforex, don't tell me you just reboot your servers....!!!

I was intentioned to open an good funded ECN account... Now i do not trust these guys anymore...

better go to dukascopy ... swiss is always better to put your money In, instead with those "HotDog" brokers...