Seven Summits Trader

The auction will only have old videos and the old indicators. They update the indicators frequently to be more user friendly and easier. But without the tradeplans we haven't much. Edited by jen

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, getting more disappointed.

As said before, I could not find any serious review of the system. Now I received sell-up spam from them, wording of the email is similar to all the scam EA sellers:

You asked for it: Along with the SST FX Trial, we're

doing *one last webinar* to get your questions

answered before we SHUT DOWN the

Seven Summits Trader Forex.

I am not sure the ej example I saw covered calculator settings. were you able to get those?

edit: I am making a list of what data I come across about their strategies.

Welp, there is not much out there. I was able to get partial data on 4 sets. This is the only set I could get completely. No idea if current either, so test test test.

hxxp://[email protected]*om/document/Mohi_cfO/ss*teudusd5mmt4.html

Edited by GreenTea
update link

gbpusd 6 pip rangebar

Got this pic off of post from grood

hxxp://www.w0rldwide-inv3st.0rg/trading-systems-strategies/2098-req-s*even-s*ummit-t*rader-3.html

The file is from an older version of the program. I was able to figure what goes where, which you will have to do also. There are a couple fields that I have in my newer program that are not mentioned.

can dl @

hxxp://[email protected]/photo/EBqmMa2b/GBPUSD_6pip_rangebar.html

Edited by GreenTea
better quality link

Would someone be willing to make an ea or script that could place the orders and set tp's and trail sl's in accordance with the software? If I could click and drag a script or something that placed the pre-order, set the tp and sl and trailed the order, it would be perfect. Extra would be being albe to specify how many orders to place as well as lot size. Also having different sl per order. Say you make 3 orders, 1 would sell at tp1, one at tp2, and one set to trail order until it hits its trailing sl. This was as complex as I think it could get. A more basic idea would be a script that allowed me to place 2-3x+ orders for same lot size, sl and tp with one order entry.

Because there are several factors that tell me when to take an order besides what the software says (like false positives), a fully auto system seems far fetched.

Because I was having trouble keeping up changing sl, tp etc, with two or more orders I got to thinking, how can this be easier, my hands are not fast enough, lol.

Anyone else having this issue? suggestions?

• 3 weeks later...
Calculating lot size, stops, TP is annoying, yes. They sell the myfx console which might help a bit, but still.. MT4 just sucks for that kind of manual trading, I am not aware of any script or trade manager that could really help (especially calculating lot size according SL vs. % of account equity).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a trade manager ea that you can drag and drop S/l and T/P etc

with a lot of other features.

http://xxx.forex-ausbilder.de/index-10.xhtml

No I have not bought it ..... I will be buying it soon

at the moment I`m using MYFX which I have been using for some time

and is free with a Funded account

Which is not as good or as versatile as ausbilder

MYFX is a separate window which I find to be a pain

at least with ausbilder it is right on the chart

saves switching windows

and the flexibility of drag and drop S/L and T/P

• 1 month later...