Seven Summits Trader

Thank you Jayman007 & grooter. Here's the latest version of the bot which I quickly modified last night to use Limit/Stop orders as suggested. It will also display the number of Limit/Stop orders, so that you guys can track the way it opens these non-market orders. Also, the robot now follows all the Entries, Re-Entries and Reversals as shown by the indicators. I'm not sure if the non-market orders should be modified as the levels of the Entries, Re-Entries or Reversals move (you can see how often these levels keep changing) but as of now, the robot only takes the first order suggestion and closes it at T/P, S/L or if an opposite order appears. If you want the trades to be move to break-even and all that jazz, then set FollowActiveStop to TRUE, coz the ActiveStops do behave that way.

hxxp://www.4shared.com/file/kdqpHYDH/SevenSummitsEA_teknomage_v11.html

Frankly, I dont feel this system is worth automating because there are too many conflicting signals. It might be better as a manual system, but I certainly dont think it's newbie-friendly, nor is it as easy to be profitable as the creators make it sound... Just my 2 cents

That version is a way better! Just found tens of orders open in gbpjpy... What may cause that Teknomage? And pls kindly add "my comment" feature :) I want to run on many TF...

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

teknomage,

I've made a brief BT of the new version ,I noticed that the EA doesn't cancel the opened pending orders even if the price is not hit in the subsequent bar ; can you please check if is it true in your instructions ?

This may have a certain negative impact in the overall performance.

Regards

Does anybody knows how to save an MT4 workspace's image fixing the data on a specific bar ?

I'm trying to save a workspace showing the data window (with the SST indis) ,pointing the mouse over a bar, the relative prices are showed in the data window but saving the chart the image instead shows the data of the last bar

teknomage ,

we have some order management problem : tonight the EA, at the 2 a.m./GMT bar, executed a buy (original signal came from the yesterday 18 p.m./GMT bar that was repeted for the subsequent bars till the 00 a.m./GMT bar) originated from the SST_LEntry indi ; at the 0 a.m./GMT am bar a new sell signal (from the SST_SEntry indi) was originated : due to the wide price excursion, both the buy and the sell were executed at the same 1 a.m./GMT bar even if the 0 a.m./GMT bar sell signal should had delete the previous buy pending orders .

It's not all ...for some unknown reason the EA launched one sell after another (I counted 100 sell orders ; 80 of them were done ( before the margin call) and all of them have being stopped in the same bar at the correct SL level.

Now : the first buy order is still open (I suspect because the 00 a.m./GMT sell's signal has deleted the SST_LStop relative to previous buy order) but the EA executed some others sells (at the 7.00 a.m./GMT bar) at the same price of the 00 a.m./GMT bar .

The EA is set to allow simultaneous trades = true , running on EURUSD 1h TF.

Here is the screenshot :http://img257.imageshack.us/i/sst1135gmt.gif

Hi Gigamax, the EA was coded to retain the pending trade until it either actualizes or gets cancelled when an opposite order shows up. Will incorporate your idea next time...

teknomage,

I've made a brief BT of the new version ,I noticed that the EA doesn't cancel the opened pending orders even if the price is not hit in the subsequent bar ; can you please check if is it true in your instructions ?

This may have a certain negative impact in the overall performance.

Regards

Thank you Jayman007 & grooter. Here's the latest version of the bot which I quickly modified last night to use Limit/Stop orders as suggested. It will also display the number of Limit/Stop orders, so that you guys can track the way it opens these non-market orders. Also, the robot now follows all the Entries, Re-Entries and Reversals as shown by the indicators. I'm not sure if the non-market orders should be modified as the levels of the Entries, Re-Entries or Reversals move (you can see how often these levels keep changing) but as of now, the robot only takes the first order suggestion and closes it at T/P, S/L or if an opposite order appears. If you want the trades to be move to break-even and all that jazz, then set FollowActiveStop to TRUE, coz the ActiveStops do behave that way.

hxxp://www.4shared.com/file/kdqpHYDH/SevenSummitsEA_teknomage_v11.html

Frankly, I dont feel this system is worth automating because there are too many conflicting signals. It might be better as a manual system, but I certainly dont think it's newbie-friendly, nor is it as easy to be profitable as the creators make it sound... Just my 2 cents

Hi Tekno. thanks for the EA, can u add external, s/l and t/p where we can add manually instead of based on the SST indicator. It do help with my manual trading, I could set it to buy or sell only manually. Thanks

@ musketeer & gigamax: Guys, I'm not able to replicate your errors. Nevertheless, I've included an additional check to try to make sure that orders are closed before the next one opens, but that's something that we'll only know for sure once you guys forward-test it again on demo, because nothing wrong happens during my backtests. If this accidental issue ever happens again (even though AllowSimultaneousTrades is set to false by default), then PM me immediately.

So, for now, please replace your copies of the previous v1.1 with this instead:

hxxp://www.4shared.com/file/EMBc1Duw/SevenSummitsEA_teknomage_v11_2.html

Hi teknomage,

thanks for your efforts, it"s excellent work. This is my 2p contribution. I use your 1.1 version on FxPro demo account. Right now on EU 1H timeframe I have a sell position, opened on Friday 14:02 pm. Original SL was 1.34563 and from the begining it was modified twice by SST CalcShort indie (now 1.34020). But the EA doesn't modified and I think we have to trail SL.

Thx again for your nice work.

Guest Jayman007
hi is there anyone who has the all the correct educated indicators and the template to load it on to the charts as per video? thanks in advance

Try looking at the first page of this thread.

v 1.8 edu

[spoiler= v 1.8 edu] http://www.mediafire.com/?7nk69vg15u5q7vu

hi is there anyone who has the all the correct educated indicators and the template to load it on to the charts as per video? thanks in advance

it is the last recent

and there is 1.7

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/10065-Top-Rated-%28creme-de-la-creme%29-Expert-Advisors?p=122342&viewfull=1#post122342 

any one can educated those four indicators....it looks very interesting....plsss do it

Take your pick from n3tpick systems: Just need to search threads here for edu. versions but here is source.

hxxp://sst.n3tpicks.com/_indicators/ *****7 summits trader

hxxp://hvmm.n3tpicks.com/_indicators/ *****high velocity market master

hxxp://ust.n3tpicks.com/_indicators/ *****ultimate swing trader

hxxp://umt.n3tpicks.com/_indicators/ ******ultimate market trader