Seven Summits Trader

hi can someone give the settings for the EA version 1.1.2 ecn...thats all i get with a smiley face on my screen

i dont get any of the indicators on the chart (are they hidden?)

i am using alpari UK

thanks in advance

make sure that the indicators are in mt4/experts/indicators

also, look at "journal" tab, you will see error messages (if any)

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Latest indicators (10th of February)

Not sure if the latest version of the indicators has been posted yet but Build 2 (10th of Feb) can be found here:

http://www.multiupload.com/JWV08E5X6Y

Tried educating them but just deleting the call for the .dll does not seem to work (nothing shown on chart).

Could anybody have a look at them please?

John

http://[email protected]/

First time they offer it ceap. Maybe somone can take it and record (screenrecorder camtasia e. g. ) and upload the main videos and files for us, it's worth it, but I'm just a student.

"Introducing, the SST FX Trial Plan! Here’s the deal:

You pay $247 right now to bring home the SST FX and try it out for 30 days.

DON’T LIKE IT?

Just send us your 25 trades (according to our standard Performance Guarantee) and we’ll refund your $247.

LOVE IT?

Just keep everything and continue paying $247 a month for the next 5 months.

Awesome, right? You get to test out the SST and bring home the SST FX system for less than $250 bucks!"

Does someone find out which settings are best for which pair? NP Trail Length as trailing stop (line in color aqua) is at 14 better for eurusd as a trailing stop loss. Is this system better than the others of that company like high velocity HVMM?

grooter, why did you change some settings from the original?

like line 1741 SST_CalcShort.mq4

g_ibuf_652[li_8] = gd_960;

g_ibuf_656[li_8] = gd_968;

g_ibuf_660[li_8] = gd_976;

original:

g_ibuf_652[li_8] = gd_1024;

g_ibuf_656[li_8] = gd_1032;

g_ibuf_660[li_8] = gd_1040;

That auction is illegal and not the same as the official sell. Look at the first sentence. You don't get what he copied from the summit page. You only get few downloadable files, no webinar or live time premium page access. He sells same forex systems every week, only few paid more than 20 dollars for that. This is extremely dangerous for him. At our thread you get it for free.

If you still want to buy it, a buyer said, that he gives you a download address, please share it with us.

Thanks.

It works on both rangebars and fixed timeframe. The question is, if they change indicator settings in their trading plans, or keep them default. Also there are different rules regarding TP dots.

For now I found:

EURUSD 9 pip range

GBPUSD 6 and 12 pip range

GBPUSD M5

EURUSD M5

USDJPY H4

USDCHF H4

Others in 233 tick charts, crude and e-mini 377 tick. This applies to tradestation or ninjatrader only.

http://[email protected]/

First time they offer it ceap. Maybe somone can take it and record (screenrecorder camtasia e. g. ) and upload the main videos and files for us, it's worth it, but I'm just a student.

"Introducing, the SST FX Trial Plan! Here’s the deal:

You pay $247 right now to bring home the SST FX and try it out for 30 days.

DON’T LIKE IT?

Just send us your 25 trades (according to our standard Performance Guarantee) and we’ll refund your $247.

LOVE IT?

Just keep everything and continue paying $247 a month for the next 5 months.

Awesome, right? You get to test out the SST and bring home the SST FX system for less than $250 bucks!"

Cheap is all relative. Their money-back guarantee sucks:

"All you have to do is follow the strategy as documented and take the same official system trades you will see documented in the SST training. "

So.. you have to take the trades they promote in their trainings. You can be sure they only chose nice setups, so you can not lose :)

And it's not cheap, it the same price, just split into a couple of months payments.

but you can cancel after one month. Even if they do not refund you, it seems to cost then $ 247

the 2.0 source code of the files on their webpage is another than on the files of grooter

You only get few downloadable files, no webinar or live time premium page access. He sells same forex systems every week, only few paid more than 20 dollars for that. At our thread you get it for free.

What you need is the trading plans, which should be in the downloadable files - or not? The indicators don't work as a standalone, they require a specific trading plan. If those trading plans are really profitable in the future or just curve-fitted with hindsight is another question.

I read somewhere they backtest their trading plan settings - so sure, curve fitted, but maybe the performance continues for some time.

What puzzles me a bit: I searched via google for SST. Could not find a _single_ honest review, discussion showing results for a couple of months, and/or statement about profitability. Only shitloads of affiliate pages. Very strange. If you know anything, please share.