Forex Megabot

Raven

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It does backtest very good on 99% modeling, Its trading on Prime4x, so thats why they did not mind sharing the broker and make it public.

Prime4x real money data is one of the crapiest indeed. No wonder why the EA does not trade much!

This asian scalper trades profitably on 3.3 to 1 reward to risk ratio, (They posted a backtest with 50 stoploss 15 pips target) I think it is the most interesting EA I've seen for 2010

Please share it, or let us know if it does actually backtest as in their webpage. If it does, I'll diffenately buy it! I got high expectations for this one.

asian scalper. im not the biggest fans of them. but you can't argue with the live test. out of all the crappy EAs at least this one shows all the sources of proof they should.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

Could you please enlighten me on why I should not be interested in this EA with all the proof provided on their website?

I personally never traded Asian EA scalpers, and I never made much money out of asian trading. But what got my attention is that their EA can profit even when set-up with 50 stoploss and 15 target, which does not look like scalping to me. actually an EA that can profit when set-up to trade on either 8 pips and 15 pips target is worth sharing and studying.

their 9 months stats was not updated for two days, who cares!

asian scalper. im not the biggest fans of them. but you can't argue with the live test. out of all the crappy EAs at least this one shows all the sources of proof they should.

Stormmin ... The strategy can be converted to short term trading,, so not necessarily a scalper. Its pretty interesting

Please share the EA to have a look

• 2 weeks later...
Guest james_phuc28

Hi Raven,

I thank you for your decision and willingness to share. Why not buy today and share it ? It needs some time for expert DLL geniuses to remove all restrictions from DLL file.

Regards,

James

Its hard to buy something when you dont have the money guys! I now do and as promised. Much Thanks Appreciated...

http://www.multiupload.com/29RVDP0DR7

Only download if you can educate the software as its useless otherwise. Runs on clickbank auth number much like fapt.

Calling an Educator......