Forex Megabot

Raven

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The webinar is pre-recorded because I could download the entire webinar and watched the last portion even before the webinar was completed. This is a re-launched of Megabot. They had released their first version since last Sep.

If the bot could really generate millions of dollars for them, why would they want to sell in for just USD 97? Instead, they should be giving it free to all since the bot could generate millions for them!

I'm not saying that the bot is not profitable but it was exaggerated in the presentation.

What a crock that webinar was--inducing people with the promise of giving away an "unbelievable indicator" for listening to their bull malarky and then not giving it away. Shows the integrity of these EA hypesters. If their megabot could do half of what they claimed, they wouldn't have to hold these dog and pony shows trying to con people out of $67 or $97. Goldman Sachs would gladly pay them millions of dollars if they worked.

• 3 weeks later...

I purchased it on 1/28/11. For the entire first week their server was down for me. Requests to get support directly and through Clickbank were not answered. One day authorization mysteriously just kicked in. Since then I'm forward testing it, and the results are not impressive, to say the least. Last week the server was again down for me for about 3 days. Megabot support did not answer my email. I am testing it, as was recommended in their manual, on the ImFX platform, using the default parameters.

As you can see from the chart attached, there was a big drawdown right at the start. For the rest of the month the EA just tries to recover.

http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/7040/megabotperformance.jpg

I will test it for an additional month. Will keep you posted.

Edited by ylidor