[REQ] FX Friday

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Pardon my Naivete but what is a bentonmarkets s/b a/c?

its a spreadbetting a/c form a particular broker but even if u do open the a/c the r;r is absolutely dismal ...when the string of losses occur we'd be in a very deep hole ..... and trading just on friday's it would take a very long time to recover, I'm not really sure if its worth it.

In Memory.........So Long Ago......

Joel Rensink said that,

"To show how easy and profitable a Forex trading business can be structured is by viewing the theoretical results of a well-known public system that I've traded ever since Joe Krutsinger gave it to me (and everyone else) at a trading seminar fifteen years ago. It was Joe's custom at every

seminar he spoke, to give away the currency trading system One Night Stand to the attendees. He

stated only one person in a hundred was able to keep trading it because of a perversity element

required. He did say that he believed it worked so well due to the human tendency to resist

staying in the currency markets over weekends, and expected it to continue to work well into the

future."

"I've traded it in the currencies ever since. And the system works just the same as it did a decade

and half ago. It isn't hard for me to trade because I'm used to buying new highs and selling new

lows. The rules I use are as follows:

● Buy only on Fridays--- at one pip above the highest high of the last ten days--- if the 10

day simple moving average is above the 40 day simple moving average.

● Sell only on Fridays--- at one pip below the lowest low of the last ten days--- if the 10 day

simple moving average is below the 40 day simple moving average.

● If you get filled on either rule, exit on Monday morning's open, or Tuesday morning's

open, if Monday is a holiday."

"Some individuals wish to use a money management stop after entry. This works very well. You

can choose any value from 40 to 90 pips for a consistent stop with very little difference in

profitability."

Edited by Roels Major
I just quoted this from pdf....
"You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!".

I am not Joey... may be you miss understanding.....i just requoted what joel rensink said in his pdf......i dont have that much experiences....neither practice this strategy...

You can check this site :

hxxp://infiniteyieldforex.blogspot.com/

Oh, sorry, I misunderstood. Now re-reading your previous post again, I see my mistake. Sorry about my question then.

And again, thanks for the share.

Edited by joeytrader