Here you go:

CableLarikan_ok_24H_EA_CloseTrades + ATR_Pips indicator:

http://www.multiupload.com/2YG1UFX9YB

CableLarikanMuruku_v5_teknomage + ATR_Pips indicator:

http://www.multiupload.com/2GBV06W6GC

CableLarikanMuruku_V4 + ATR_Pips indicator:

http://www.multiupload.com/2Y7UDXTKLL

8-)

ATR 5 has been experiencing less DD so far compared to 7 but early days. Profit mode explained in #320.

(thanks to tomislav)

The setting Minprofit 1.5 is for when you use 0.01 lots. 15 for 0.1 lots.

i've a question about this point, if we choose 0.05 or less than 0.10 lots,

what is the best setting ???

Just for confirmation, thanks

I use CableLarikan_ok_24H_EA_CloseTrades in live with great results

in two weeks, thanks for this awesome EA, and all your mods !

=D>

Hi

has someone got versions for 5 digit broker, as all i see is order error 130

thanks

Hey guys, howz it goin over here? Just checkin in :)

@ dave: Check ur inbox in a while...

Welcome back ;)

I have managed to integrate the ATR Indicator in the EA as per below. Testing runs a bit quicker that way.

If you want to integrate it, the EA must run on a 15min timeframe/chart.

Cheers

double ATRPips = ATR(ATR_Period1, ATRShift1);

double ATRPrePips1 = ATR(ATR_Period2, ATRShift2);

double ATRPrePips2 = ATR(ATR_Period3, ATRShift3);

//*******************************************************************************************************

double ATR(double ATR_Period, int Shift)

{

double ATRPips[];

string symbol = Symbol();

int timeframe = 15;

int IBARS = iBars(symbol, timeframe);

if(IBARS < ATR_Period)

return(0);

if(ArraySize(ATRPips) < Bars)

{

ArraySetAsSeries(ATRPips, false);

//----

ArrayResize(ATRPips, Bars);

//----

ArraySetAsSeries(ATRPips, true);

}

static int IndCounted;

IndCounted = Bars - 1;

int counted_bars=IndCounted;

if(Bars<=ATR_Period) return(0);

if(counted_bars<1)

{

for(int i=1;i<=ATR_Period;i++) ATRPips[bars-i]=0;

}

i=Bars-10-1;

if(counted_bars>=10) i=Bars-counted_bars-1;

double _my_point=Point;

if (_my_point==0.00001) _my_point=0.0001;

if (_my_point==0.001) _my_point=0.01;

i=Bars-counted_bars-1;

while(i>=0)

{

double ATRVal=iATR(Symbol(),0,ATR_Period,i);

ATRPips=MathRound(ATRVal/_my_point);

i--;

}

return(ATRPips[shift]);

}

//*******************************************************************************************************

One of the ideas I am playing with is to use naturally hedged pairs at the same time. Eg GU is naturally hedged to some degree with USDCHF. By trading them together I am looking to avoid a major draw down with a sudden unexpected movement. Not sure how it will work but it does seem worth trying.

The other pair worth looking at for this approach is UJ. Not sure what to pair it with as EJ and GJ seem way to volatile

rgds

Peter

int DeletePendingOrders() {

int l_ord_total_4;

int MagicRangeLow;

int MagicRangeHigh;

l_ord_total_4 = OrdersTotal();

for (int l_pos_8 = l_ord_total_4 - 1; l_pos_8 >= 0; l_pos_8--) {

while (!IsTradeAllowed()) Sleep(700);

OrderSelect(l_pos_8, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES);

if (OrderSymbol()==Symbol() && OrderMagicNumber()>= MagicRangeLow && OrderMagicNumber()<= MagicRangeHigh && OrderComment() == g_comment_152 && OrderSymbol() == Symbol() && OrderType() == OP_BUYLIMIT || OrderType() == OP_SELLLIMIT) OrderDelete(OrderTicket());

}

return (0);

I am getting, variable not defined, (MagicRangeLow

MagicRangeHigh) i just did declare them, what am i missing?. trying to get a hange of mt4,when looking at the code these variable came out of now where and have not been declared. but they must carry some value for the above code to make some sense. could some one please expain, and dont tell me the the answer is magic, or could it be a syntax error.

Alright boys!! (and gals, if we have any on this thread, lol!) I'm back and all set to share my latest, updated mod of the 24H version. It's called CableMuruku24H_teknomage (i'll always give Muruku full credit for his initiatory mods) and here it is:

hxxp://www.4shared.com/file/TX2_W6pM/CableMuruku24H_teknomage.html

The default settings are meant for 5 digit brokers/ECNs but I've also included 3 of the best optimized settings I could obtain for my mod. The BEST one with the LOWEST drawdown, which I'm sure all of you might be interested in, is preset# 03 (the graph for this preset was shared here earlier in post# 510). Optimization was done on FX Open. Please back/forward test them on other 5 digit brokers and let me know how well the mod performs. If you wish to run it on a 4 digit broker, please consider the ProfitMode and the MinProfit and use your common sense when tweaking the parameters.

There are quite a few new parameters in this mod. You now have:

1. MaxNumOfOrders: to set the Maximum number of trades to be opened (0 is infinite)

2. CloseAtMaxLoss : to force trades to close if the total loss falls below CloseAtMaxLoss. Set this to 0 for no closure OR set it to a negative value to close (like -500 or -1000)

3. EMERGENCYCloseAllNOW : If the robot's trades are going out of control or if the loss is becoming unmanageable for whatever reason, just switch this Emergency parameter to True and it'll immediately close ALL its trades.

4. CloseAllTradesByFridayEOD : Force all trades to close before Friday EOD by the time specified in YourBrokers_FriEODTime (this should be according to your broker time, not GMT)

5. Separate parameters to AvoidLonSession and AvoidNYSession

6. There are now 2 separate parameters for calculating the ATR variables: ATR_Period is for the main ATR calculation and ATR_PrePeriod is for the shifted ATR values. Having two separate parameters makes it easier to tweak the robot's performance during optimization. Previously, the robot's default behaviour was due to ATR_Period being set to 7. In the optimized set, you'll notice that the ATR_period and PrePeriod are mostly different, which seems to give a better response.

7. IncLots: i've completely changed the way this parameter works. Normally, this value is 0... and previously, if IncLots was set to any value above 0, IncLots would be added to FirstLot, but ONLY for the secondary pending trades following the first trades. Now, what i've done is removed that condition completely and instead, you can get the robot to increase its lot size during the main trading session, i.e. during Asian session defined by CableRunStartTime to EndTime. So, if the robot normally trades at 0.1 lots during the rest of the day, then during the Asian session, you can double the lot size by setting IncLot to 0.1... so Total size is FirstLot + IncLot = 0.1+0.1 =0.2

Hope you like it. If you can test it out on your favorite broker and post an MT4Stats link or MT4Live link here, that'd be cool. And if you notice any unexpected errors or issues, just post here or pm me.

NOTE: When backtesting, please make sure PreventBacktestErrors is always true.

That's interesting. I've heard that the robot and mods might work well on USDCAD too...

Has anyone tried CableRun on other currency pairs? I mistakenly put it on USDCHF (1 hour, CableLarikanMuruku_v5_teknomage + ATR_Pips version) overnight trading 1 lot, and it made close to $1000 on a $10k demo account. Might be worth looking into.

You're welcome, Cash-flow! GMTOffset needs to be the offset between your broker's server time and GMT. Most brokers are either +1, +2 or +3 GMT... so just figure that out and enter the number (without the + sign) into the GMTOffset field.

And yes, in comparison to settings for 5 digit brokers, you mostly need to divide by 10, depending on the ProfitMode. To make things simple, I'd suggest you use ProfitMode=2 (which calculates the Profit in Total Pips) and set MinProfit to the number of pips you want... but if you wanna set ProfitMode=3, then you'll have to figure out the value of MinProfit depending on the Total lot size u'll be using (i.e. FirstLost as well as IncLot)

Hello teknomage,

Thanks for the settings.

Could you please tell me how we configure the GMToffSet?

And the settings of the EA is just changing the MinProfit to have the ea for a broker of 4 digits?

One more time thank!

Best regards,

C@sh

Teknomage, many tks for the updated EA. Can you confirm what times are used for the avoid London and NY sessions. Are these set in GMT time, broker time or local time?

tks again

Peter

You're welcome, Cash-flow! GMTOffset needs to be the offset between your broker's server time and GMT. Most brokers are either +1, +2 or +3 GMT... so just figure that out and enter the number (without the + sign) into the GMTOffset field.

And yes, in comparison to settings for 5 digit brokers, you mostly need to divide by 10, depending on the ProfitMode. To make things simple, I'd suggest you use ProfitMode=2 (which calculates the Profit in Total Pips) and set MinProfit to the number of pips you want... but if you wanna set ProfitMode=3, then you'll have to figure out the value of MinProfit depending on the Total lot size u'll be using (i.e. FirstLost as well as IncLot)

Hi Technomage, I noticed that your new version has the ATR period set to 2. Does that mean we need to set the ATRPips indi to 2?

Is anyone from the US out there (with a US broker) able to use CableRun on their live accounts? I can demo all versions, but I don't know if the FIFO and no-hedging rules will kill this here. And now, only 1:50 leverage. We forex traders are really screwed here I think.