[SHARE] Forex Shockwave

Ok it trades with the suggested TP and SL i will say that ninety percent of the trades you will be protected by your 5 trailing stop once that is triggered it kicks in so if anything you will make a lot of 5 pip gains it seems to be a breakout type of trade

Well, I have tested on M1, M15, H1, H4, from Jan.01, 2010 up to date.

Looks not too good. My best result was so far on H4, 4 out of 4 trades won, traded only on 2 days, 1.61% DD, SL 80, TP 500, trail 10, UseHourTrade false, MM true, Micro true, Risk 10%, starting fund $1000, profit $60.11 :D

Sorry i don't know how to back test so i test it live with small account if blows account throw away try the next one

To Me back testing will never give you true indication on the EA preformance

Test live and watch what the EA does

Ok, I found something.

I place it on EURUSD, M5, SL 500, TP 500, Trailing 5, Maxtrades 1, MM true, Risk 5%, Micro true, UseHourTrade false (it trades all day).

SL 500 seems too big, but it's not a hard SL, the EA handles rough situations internally.

Here is what I've got:

Test results on EU, M5, 01.01 to 08.18 2010.:

http://www.mediafire.com/?0c2sah89pkaqw78 

Just for your info: there is a huge hole in the Metaquotes EURUSD history data. From 05.08.2010 to 07.07.2010 all the data is simply missing... (Those with Alpari UK etc. MetaTraders are all downloading history data from Metaquotes, not from Alpari.)

Edit: This backtest above was created while I was logged in to a demo account. Since Alpari uses the Pro servers' data for demo purposes, therefore it shows much better spreads than the ones are coming from the old Classic or Micro servers. For example it shows 0.6 pips instead of 1.6 pips on EU. Now I have made another backtest while I was logged in to my live Classic account. The results are a bit worse (DD 25% instead of 21%) because the backtester gets the worse spreads of the Classic account.

Edited by Don

Ok, I found something.

I place it on EURUSD, M5, SL 500, TP 500, Trailing 5, Maxtrades 1, MM true, Risk 5%, Micro true, UseHourTrade false (it trades all day).

SL 500 seems too big, but it's not a hard SL, the EA handles rough situations internally.

Here is what I've got:

Test results on EU, M5, 01.01 to 08.18 2010.:

http://www.mediafire.com/?0c2sah89pkaqw78 

Just for your info: there is a huge hole in the Metaquotes EURUSD history data. From 05.08.2010 to 07.07.2010 all the data is simply missing... (Those with Alpari UK etc. MetaTraders are all downloading history data from Metaquotes, not from Alpari.)

be sure to get mt4 from there: http://www.alpari-forex.com/

you will be surprised when get history data :)

just try it

it is best ever for BT!