Synergy 2.0 trading system

hello guys,

Here is the synergy 2.0 system for my friends

http://www.4shared.com/file/nEA75wgP/synergy-2-0-trading-method-sin.html

My statement

http://www.4shared.com/document/8f6G2svO/Statement.html

URL=http://my.jetscreenshot.com/3899/20100815-9svw-182kb]http://my.jetscreenshot.com/3899/m_20100815-9svw-182kb.jpg[/url]

Kudos Plz

Edited by Mustafa

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fxprofits

Hi Mustafa,

Thanks for the system.

But i find it difficult to understand.

will you please help me with the entry rules in brief..

which template do i use?

Thanks.

Fxprofits

The best method is to use it for 15 or 30m chart, when there is buy or or sell signal confirm on these time frames, then go to the 4 hour chart and find out is the main trend is bullish or bearish if the main trend is bearish then u must find bearish opportunities on these small time frames other wise u may b in loss but if u follow the trend 10 to 20 pips will always b there ok, entry rules are consider the price action candles and the line going with them for short entry when the line convert from yellow to red and all other indicators shows the same indication then enter for short and target for 10 pips, for more confirmation about indicators u can read manual

Regards

Mustafa

Edited by Mustafa

Guest fxprofits
The best method is to use it for 15 or 30m chart, when there is buy or or sell signal confirm on these time frames, then go to the 4 hour chart and find out is the main trend is bullish or bearish if the main trend is bearish then u must find bearish opportunities on these small time frames other wise u may b in loss but if u follow the trend 10 to 20 pips will always b there ok, entry rules are consider the price action candles and the line going with them for short entry when the line convert from yellow to red and all other indicators shows the same indication then enter for short and target for 10 pips, for more confirmation about indicators u can read manual

Regards

Mustafa

which line are you talking about?? plz send screen shot with arrows explaining.. which template to use? and which timeframe you use 30 or 15?

Please help me..

Regards,

Fxprofits

http://my.jetscreenshot.com/3899/m_20100815-trqn-176kb.jpg

In this image I drew a vertical red line this line confirm all the signal first one is opening of candle and line changes from yellow to red, 2nd indicator is trader dynamic indicator when green line crosses the yellow indicating the short trade and the 3rd one range factor when purple line crosses the blue line from upward to downward confirming the short trade,4th one is continuation indicator the start of red bar confirming the new trend, u can also see that I used 30m chart ok, I used another simple 4 h chart of the same currency that I use to confirm the main trend before opening any trade

Edited by Mustafa

This looks similar to Forex Day Monster that I trade. FDM is really horrible on PC (CPU usage is over the top, so I can only scan Max, just one or two pairs).

Mustafa, can you tell me how your PC behaves when you run multiple currencies with this templates please? I love FDM, but now to the point, I have to remove the chart regularly from my platform when I am not in trading..

Thanks for sharing.

Guest fxprofits

Hi Mustafa,

how do u confirm the main trend using H4 chart?? do u use the same system on h4 chart for that??

and u use 30m.. is 15m unstable??

plz advise..

Fxprofits

http://my.jetscreenshot.com/3899/m_20100815-trqn-176kb.jpg

In this image I drew a vertical red line this line confirm all the signal first one is opening of candle and line changes from yellow to red, 2nd indicator is trader dynamic indicator when green line crosses the yellow indicating the short trade and the 3rd one range factor when purple line crosses the blue line from upward to downward confirming the short trade,4th one is continuation indicator the start of red bar confirming the new trend, u can also see that I used 30m chart ok, I used another simple 4 h chart of the same currency that I use to confirm the main trend before opening any trade

How do you determined 'the main trend" from 4 hr chart? All indicators on 4 hr chart has to lined up like in 30 min chart? or Do you just look at one particular indicator in 4 hr chart to determined?

fx4_ever u r right it also slow down MT4 and little bit my Pc too coz of this I use it only with one chart at a time the other charts that I use are simple, time frame 4h to confirm the main trend

I use d-mark trend line to judge the main trend, may b I was wrong but it work great for me

Thanks! Appreciate it for sharing.

This looks similar to Forex Day Monster that I trade. FDM is really horrible on PC (CPU usage is over the top, so I can only scan Max, just one or two pairs).

Mustafa, can you tell me how your PC behaves when you run multiple currencies with this templates please? I love FDM, but now to the point, I have to remove the chart regularly from my platform when I am not in trading..

Thanks for sharing.

Just recollecting of what i read about FDM, slowing your PC,.. One could remove the FDM support and Resistance indicator and can use it..By doing so you could use more number of pairs at a time.

Regards

Saivenkat

Guest fxprofits

How do i judge the overall trend? in H4.. the camarrilla template is ok.. the channal keeps turning.. is it accurate? does anyone have any good indi to judge the overal trend to trade the synergy 2.0?

please share