Synergy 2.0 trading system

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FXprofits what mustafa is trying to say is this -

Load M30 timeframe with the template

May aswell load same thing on H4 to keep it easy - so you have 2 windows open for now

Look on the H4, is the trend up or down?

IF up buy on M30 when you get a buy signal - ignore all sell signals

IF down sell on M30 when you get a sell signal - ignore all buy signals

IF you cant tell, find another pair where a 10year old could tell if the price is going up or down.

As far as %r goes - the scale ranges from 0 to -100 with readings from 0 to -20 considered overbought, and readings from -80 to -100 considered oversold

Williams %r indicator - Above 20 would be overbought meaning there is potential for a reversal down

Williams %r indicators - Below 80 would be oversold meaning there is potential for a reversal up

IF the H4 was trending up, wait for m30 to be oversold, and look for a potential buying opportunity when you get the buy signal as per all the indicators

IF the H4 was trending down, wait for m30 to be overbought, and look for a potential selling opportunity

when you get the sell signal as per all the indicators

no offence but this cant be made any clearer, if you still dont understand this probably isnt the system for you.

To be fair %r sucks at telling overbought/sold conditions and i sure wouldnt use it, but its not my system to be changing now is it.

on a side note it looks rather interesting

Mustafa hasve you tried this on a hourly timeframe or larger?

Edited by syk1kz

Guest fxprofits

syk1kz & Mustafa,

what i'm trying to say is that if you look at mustsfa's last statement there are three trades taken for usdcad between. 15.00 to 17.00 time. on fxopen broker.. i used the same system m30 to see if i find those sell trades during those times.. but m30 shows only bullish trades during those trade times..

please check and let me know.. and how three trades????? i don't see it.. please clear this if u can..

Post images to make your comments clearer please, use www.tinypic.com or something to host the images.

I can see the statement fine but i dont particulary feel like going back through charts when you probably have it at your finger tips

use link.to.image to post the image here

Mustafa can u clarify your rules for this system? have you modified it in anyway that might be confusing to people following this thread?

Also you say you aim for 10pips, whats your stoploss and money manegement like?

Edited by syk1kz

Guest fxprofits

false trades..

Post images to make your comments clearer please, use www.tinypic.com or something to host the images.

I can see the statement fine but i dont particulary feel like going back through charts when you probably have it at your finger tips

use link.to.image to post the image here

Mustafa can u clarify your rules for this system? have you modified it in anyway that might be confusing to people following this thread?

Also you say you aim for 10pips, whats your stoploss and money manegement like?

Please see the links below.. verify the trades on an fxopen chart..m15 or m30 with the synergy 2.0 system..some trades never exist.. correct me if i'm wrong..

http://ifile.it/onq8cs6/statement.JPG

http://ifile.it/asje69z/nzdusd.gif

ok, this Method rulez!!!! BUT: maybe there is an error in the ee version!? I cant see the "Multiple Time Frames" Indicator. It is in the chart, but it shows me nothing. Can anybody out there confirm this or help me fix that?

Read the PDF, it talks about how to get the MTF indicator to show if it doesn't work. If I remember correctly, you have to right click and click on refresh chart.

Chris