md v1.3 is out

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Recovery mode will double ur lots after a losing trade to recover losses. Generally it is profitable but i suggest to keep it False coz in case of some bad news data it might result is major losses due to higher lot size .

2)Yes u can use two charts with original GMT and GMT-1 settings i would suggest you to use GMT+2 instead of GMT -1 . GMT +2 will be safer than GMT -1

still MD is safer than most of the robots out there.

thanks

Thank you!

Testttt : Do u experience the error in Expert folder folder after turing this educated version on. ...

1;39;;;Function "Base36Decode" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

1;39;;;Function "Base36Encode" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

1;39;;;Function "StringUpper" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

The messages are just warnings. Those functions are only used to decode the receipt number in the uneducated version. They are not used or needed in the educated version.

Nishantforex,

I did some backtest with ADT as suggested by you and other than GMT(Default) -1 all other turned out to big failure in backtest from 1.1.2009 to 30.04.2010. Ofcourse most profitable and stable results were that of GMT (Default Offset Value ). So becareful.

Nishant,

I have 2 question if you can reply with your experience.

1. Do u know which broker Forex-Megadroid people use. I want to replicate their results published on website. With best of my knowladge they use broker with GMT offset -4 or -5 and commission is flat $8 per trade. I donot know broker will have this setting. They donot use any broker like IAMFX , JADEFX, FXCM, Alpari. I am making this conclusion based upon their trade time i.e. 16:00 Hrs to 18:00 Hrs as per their statement. and if megadroid trades from 20:00GMT or 21GMT this translates to -5 OR -4 GMT offset.

2. Also do you think they have switched agressive setting off. Recovery is off thats sure.

Problem is that my trades are lesser than their trades and donot macth 100%

Nishant,

I have 2 question if you can reply with your experience.

1. Do u know which broker Forex-Megadroid people use. I want to replicate their results published on website. With best of my knowladge they use broker with GMT offset -4 or -5 and commission is flat $8 per trade. I donot know broker will have this setting. They donot use any broker like IAMFX , JADEFX, FXCM, Alpari. I am making this conclusion based upon their trade time i.e. 16:00 Hrs to 18:00 Hrs as per their statement. and if megadroid trades from 20:00GMT or 21GMT this translates to -5 OR -4 GMT offset.

2. Also do you think they have switched agressive setting off. Recovery is off thats sure.

Problem is that my trades are lesser than their trades and donot macth 100%

We asked them previously, and they use ATC Brokers. GMT -5, -4 depending on DST, and 8$ comission.