Strategy that could become millionaires

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear friends,

wait, because using a strategy of this wonderful forum, I'll post my strategy improved.

Tested by three weeks, with 99% accuracy.

Next week will test in a LIVE account.

Any strategy that can give 99% accuracy will have my attention, especially one from a fellow trader/friend on this wonderful forum. (Yes, I will trust my fellow forum members' claim more than I trust commercial marketers' claim) Looking forward to your share.

Dear friends,

wait, because using a strategy of this wonderful forum, I'll post my strategy improved.

Tested by three weeks, with 99% accuracy.

Next week will test in a LIVE account.

What is the point in starting a thread with a big teaser and then telling us in your first posting to "wait" instead of

sharing your strategy ?

Do you crave for attention ?

If you have such a strategy, then decide if you desire to share it - which is fine - and just do it without hyping it up ...

or keep it to yourself and don´t tease others.

What is the point in starting a thread with a big teaser and then telling us in your first posting to "wait" instead of

sharing your strategy ?

Do you crave for attention ?

If you have such a strategy, then decide if you desire to share it - which is fine - and just do it without hyping it up ...

or keep it to yourself and don´t tease others.

Maybe superfx is busy tweaking that missing 1% ... so that we can have 100% accuracy :) Looking foward to test your strategy.

superfx I'm looking forward to your share as many users of this great forum.

Dear friends please don't push him. He told that he is going to share. Maybe he is making some improvements in his system. Let him make those improvements. Be patient. I'm sure he will share his system when it's ready. Let's wait and see.

Happy trading to everyone!!!

Jasik

superfx I'm looking forward to your share as many users of this great forum.

Dear friends please don't push him. He told that he is going to share. Maybe he is making some improvements in his system. Let him make those improvements. Be patient. I'm sure he will share his system when it's ready. Let's wait and see.

Happy trading to everyone!!!

Jasik

Yes you are right. Friends be patient and wait for the system.

Jasik1984 is right yes i agree u guyz should give him some breathing space but the point he should have kept it to himself till he is ready to share it, there is no need for creating so much awareness for what he is not yet sure of. i suppose the first post of this type of thread should bear the discription of the system followd by the system itself. the post he made was not that necessary
.....SELFISHNESS IS A DISEASE.....

Kraven,

That was the coolest post i've come across after a long time.., i'm still chuckling.

Superfx.., maybe you should post it soon whatever version you have right now and then post your new tweaked version once it is done.., Who knows may be one of us will give u the missing link ;)

Friends, as I said chetachukwu, I should have opened this thread after making sure to share with everyone.

But on Friday had to make an urgent trip and only return on Monday.

Now I'm posting this message from my Smatphone.

Sorry everyone.

The system had already spoken builds upon the OptimusChannel, but with small changes. These changes in the tests in the last three weeks, there was only one loss. Being that hit 14 entries.

Very nice, is not it?

Again, I apologize, but once he returned from my trip, I will share with everyone.

From there, each makes the tests necessary.

Remembering that next week I will be using on my LIVE account.

But one thing is important and that is changing my life in relation to the FOREX.

BELIEVE, AMBITION, DREAM AND HAVE THE DISCIPLINE TO MILLIONS IN THEIR ACCOUNTS APPEAR.

As everyone knows, in forex, 80% of success is due to psychological, so let's prepare ourselves for success.

Until Monday ...