Strategy that could become millionaires

Hi Bigpipin,

Thanks for the EA, can you (or someone) tell me of he exit strategy for this system. Would I for example draw another trend line, at say, a s/r level and enter the opposite order to exit the position once price hits that trend line?

Regrards,

Dave

Edited by dave123

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a great gift for you all. :) How would you like this system to be automated? You draw a trendline and when it is broken a trade is entered? Here it is. All you have to do is put the "MTB functions" in the experts/include folder and the MTB in the expert folder. Once you load up the EA to a chart on any timeframe you draw a trendline. After drawing the trendline right click on it and under description for a trendline for a short put in "start short" and for a long put "start long." If done properly the line will turn dotted. The EA will ONLY trigger after a CLOSE outside the trendline.

Although the system in this thread is simple, this will allow you to manage multiple pairs with efficiency. :)

hxxp://mir[dot]cr/1J62G6ZX

Hi bigpipn,

do you have manual for your shared EA? Please share! Thanks in advance.

No don't have it yet, but on one of the web pages that advertises it there is a list of features that the stick has incorporated have a look:

Magic Stick features

Here is a list of some of the features included in Magic Stick:

* Order opening based on trend line (and horizontal line) breaks;

* Big candle break filtering and pullback support;

* Adding positions based on trend line (and horizontal line) breaks;

* Order opening on reversals (bounce-off) from a trend line (or horizontal line);

* Order opening on touching a trend line (Stop order support);

* Order closing based on trend line (and horizontal line) breaks;

* Dynamic (trend line based) TakeProfit and StopLoss settings;

* Dynamic (trend line based) partial TakeProfit options;

* Dynamic (trend line based) StopLoss movement (to break-even, or any other value);

* Profit covering including partial order closing, trailing stop, overcoming broker stop-size limitations;

* Margin check (to prevent margin calls);

* Notifications (alerts and e-mails using MT4 built in support)<;/li>

* Opposite command removal (after triggering a command - e.g. on breaking out from a triangle formation);

* Detailed, easy to understand on-screen information.

No don't have it yet, but on one of the web pages that advertises it there is a list of features that the stick has incorporated have a look:

Magic Stick features

Here is a list of some of the features included in Magic Stick:

* Order opening based on trend line (and horizontal line) breaks;

* Big candle break filtering and pullback support;

* Adding positions based on trend line (and horizontal line) breaks;

* Order opening on reversals (bounce-off) from a trend line (or horizontal line);

* Order opening on touching a trend line (Stop order support);

* Order closing based on trend line (and horizontal line) breaks;

* Dynamic (trend line based) TakeProfit and StopLoss settings;

* Dynamic (trend line based) partial TakeProfit options;

* Dynamic (trend line based) StopLoss movement (to break-even, or any other value);

* Profit covering including partial order closing, trailing stop, overcoming broker stop-size limitations;

* Margin check (to prevent margin calls);

* Notifications (alerts and e-mails using MT4 built in support)<;/li>

* Opposite command removal (after triggering a command - e.g. on breaking out from a triangle formation);

* Detailed, easy to understand on-screen information.

Yes a few of them would be nice, but the price is too expensive ($1000).

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Can you point me to a place -a PDF document or one single post- where this strategy is best explained in clear English and much detail? In a newbie friendly way?

I mean in more detail than here:

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/7963-Strategy-that-could-become-millionaires?p=90886&viewfull=1#post90886

I am used to learn strategies from clear PDF documents... learning a new strategy from messy forum posts is way too complicated for a newbie.

Thanks!

Edited by bankroll

Hi,

Can you point me to a place -a PDF document or one single post- where this strategy is best explained in clear English and much detail? In a newbie friendly way?

I mean in more detail than here:

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/7963-Strategy-that-could-become-millionaires?p=90886&viewfull=1#post90886

I am used to learn strategies from clear PDF documents... learning a new strategy from messy forum posts is way too complicated for a newbie.

Thanks!

I can no longer find the original thread or post where I saw the vanilla original "0ptimus Channel" strategy. So I simply re-uploaded what I originally downloaded:

http://www.4shared.com/file/C3w8Spm1/OpChannel.html

This includes the original manual (without the password requirement) and its basic indicator and template.

However, after you have understood the basic version, it is still a good idea to see the improvements that superfx and others have brought onto this simple system throughout this thread. I know for a new reader, reading 29 some pages of a thread is a tedious task. But the reward is you may find ideas that can help improve your trades, and you may also avoid pitfalls that other forum friends may have already encountered. I guess what I am saying is, if this interests you, reading the thread is one great way to leverage other people's experience to shorten our own learning curve.

Well spoken.

I can no longer find the original thread or post where I saw the vanilla original "0ptimus Channel" strategy. So I simply re-uploaded what I originally downloaded:

This includes the original manual (without the password requirement) and its basic indicator and template.

However, after you have understood the basic version, it is still a good idea to see the improvements that superfx and others have brought onto this simple system throughout this thread. I know for a new reader, reading 29 some pages of a thread is a tedious task. But the reward is you may find ideas that can help improve your trades, and you may also avoid pitfalls that other forum friends may have already encountered. I guess what I am saying is, if this interests you, reading the thread is one great way to leverage other people's experience to shorten our own learning curve.

Guest Mikes25
BACK ON The Track...................

Welcome October...1st day on Friday...

After the break.......break high

High to Low : 68

Daily Average : 178

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt90/RoelsMajor/1Oktober2010-1.jpg

Open Buy 1 Lot at 1.57688

Better Adjust SL and TP manually by move SL/TP by mouse......

Set Initial TP : 100 and SL : 30

To Move SL to 50 pips profit lock after reach significant 55-60 pips profit......

Hi Roels Major,

Can you post your indicators and template ?

Regards,

I read it. It looks like a mess. 5th page: he says he trades when the second candle closes outside the channel. Then why he draws it like from the 7th candle? He even don't know what stop loss eg. what risk:reward ratio to employ. This is just too messy for me.

I read it. It looks like a mess. 5th page: he says he trades when the second candle closes outside the channel. Then why he draws it like from the 7th candle? He even don't know what stop loss eg. what risk:reward ratio to employ. This is just too messy for me.

He means candles closing outside of the channel, "twice in a row in the same direction." Although there were candles previous to the 7th candle that closed outside of the channel, none of them were 2 consecutive candles in the same direction.

Those candles were switching from up to down to up to down, back and forth, until the 7th candle. So they were not in the same direction.

Edit: On your questions about win/lose, # of trades/week, etc, I will let others more familiar with the Optimus and its improvements to answer you. Since I have not been trading Optimus very consistently, I do not have enough personal data points to give a valid statistics.

Edited by joeytrader

• 4 years later...