Strategy that could become millionaires

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah fxnubi,

Swing_ZZ is just used to draw the trend. It is faster to draw trend lines using this indicator as guidance than trying to find highers/lowers to draw correctly. Maybe you'll find 10 seconds drawing your trend lines. I use it because I use a trend line trading strategy on a lot of pairs and it helps me being faster and thus placing precise orders.

Note: Swing_zz will also highlight the market process.

As an example, I show you today's GBPUSD (live):

http://aymeric.muntz.free.fr/img3.jpg

As you can see ehe Swing_ZZ highlights a clear Zig Zag drawing of the market going from and to the down trend line.

A risky trade would be to place a buy trade with a TP 10 pips below the trend line. This trade represent more than 100 pips reward for about 30 pips risk, but is risky because against the trend.

Applied to your Optimus Prime strategy, I think it would improve your success rate.

Nice modification Alex,

thanks to you =D> =D> =D>

Thanks,

I tested this modded strategy but only 2 days which is not enough to conclude (I found your thread last wednesday).

According to the trend line strategy that i use for some time, I suppose that it will improve a lot the Optimus prime strategy.

The thing is that it also will reduce dramatically the number of orders.

Thus, I would look to other pairs to apply the modded strategy to them so that we can get an average of 1 successfull trade per day (try EURJPY, EURCHF and maybe EURGBP and GBPUSD)

On the way to Riding A New Trend.........? Please look congestion mode in Daily Frame or H4.....

This is Friday....and price to close enough to support 2 line

No Trade....?

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt90/RoelsMajor/NewPicture1.jpg

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt90/RoelsMajor/NewPicture1-1.jpg

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt90/RoelsMajor/NewPicture3.jpg

Edited by Roels Major
add more....
"You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!".

• 2 weeks later...

According to hypothetical result on August 2010 Pair GBP-USD....This system can produce +800 pips for 23 days trade....Only lost 3 time (-90 pips----SL 30 pips) and no trading day 3 time....range trade time within a day in 6 hours after London Open....Sorry but i have been too busy for make ppt report....

This is just calculation based on August performance only....would fair to say +700 pips a month is great.....one trade per day....

I would say this optimus channel strategy is one of the best system that i have ever tested....

Edited by Roels Major
Add more....

Dear friends,

wait, because using a strategy of this wonderful forum, I'll post my strategy improved.

Tested by three weeks, with 99% accuracy.

Next week will test in a LIVE account.

It has been two month after....did you test it on your live acc?

Please show me your result...

Thanks a lot...

• 2 weeks later...

BACK ON The Track...................

Welcome October...1st day on Friday...

After the break.......break high

High to Low : 68

Daily Average : 178

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt90/RoelsMajor/1Oktober2010-1.jpg

Open Buy 1 Lot at 1.57688

Better Adjust SL and TP manually by move SL/TP by mouse......

Set Initial TP : 100 and SL : 30

To Move SL to 50 pips profit lock after reach significant 55-60 pips profit......

Edited by Roels Major
Edit picture...too small.....and adjust EA...

Based On The Basis..or Basic...50 pips are enough for a day....pips else are the bonus....

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt90/RoelsMajor/FirstOctoberProfit.jpg

And 100 pips is a must stop!!

What's else.................

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt90/RoelsMajor/100pipsperfect.jpg

Edited by Roels Major

I have a great gift for you all. :) How would you like this system to be automated? You draw a trendline and when it is broken a trade is entered? Here it is. All you have to do is put the "MTB functions" in the experts/include folder and the MTB in the expert folder. Once you load up the EA to a chart on any timeframe you draw a trendline. After drawing the trendline right click on it and under description for a trendline for a short put in "start short" and for a long put "start long." If done properly the line will turn dotted. The EA will ONLY trigger after a CLOSE outside the trendline.

Although the system in this thread is simple, this will allow you to manage multiple pairs with efficiency. :)

hxxp://mir[dot]cr/1J62G6ZX

Edited by bigpipn
Giving link to EA!

I have a great gift for you all. :) How would you like this system to be automated? You draw a trendline and when it is broken a trade is entered? Here it is. All you have to do is put the "MTB functions" in the experts/include folder and the MTB in the expert folder. Once you load up the EA to a chart on any timeframe you draw a trendline. After drawing the trendline right click on it and under description for a trendline for a short put in "start short" and for a long put "start long." If done properly the line will turn dotted. The EA will ONLY trigger after a CLOSE outside the trendline.

Although the system in this thread is simple, this will allow you to manage multiple pairs with efficiency. :)

hxxp://mir[dot]cr/1J62G6ZX

G'day Bigpin

Thanks heaps for the ea. I was wondering if you could do what is hopefully a slight mod. Can you make it so the order is placed as soon as price hits the trendline? It would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Hey Roels Major,

What is your SL, TP and order management for each trade?

Have you been trading this for the past couple of weeks?

Thanks,

Chris

See post #265-266

I think u will find the way i am trading this

I manually set TP to 100 pips dan SL to 50...

And make a quick adjustment SL to 50 pips profit by move tp/sl EA after the trade reach 55-60 pips profit..and than you can move SL to each opening bar to maintain your profit if trend continues...i mean bar per bar.....

Yes I have trading this system and you need to read the post #261...but it was on August

The couple weeks ago i played some test t101 basket trading...and now back on the track to test the system after made some improvement....

I tought that the form of the channel could be something major part for this breakout system...I prefer to set the i-paramount from open bar the new day (00.00 GMT) to (09.00 GMT)...but this depend on time where you are....

See the open london from here...forex world market session v.8...you can download the tool at hxxp://xxx.forexsignallive.com/free_forex_resources.php