Strategy that could become millionaires

..........."Most of the time you will get buy or sell signal within few hours of drawing your channel".................

..........."You can only take what the market is prepared to give you, please be patient".................................

Edited by Roels Major
Add more words...........
"You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!".

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are talking different pairs Syn.

I am on £Y at around 86. - 137 would be a bucket load of pips. (if I am not mistaken!!)

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/freddieforII/Chan05085m.jpg

Here's the 5min chart, I like to look!

$Y

Edited by Freddie

Wondering what caused the sudden drop in GBP, didn't see any scheduled news announcement ...

Saw this in FF

Bank of England Governor Mervyn King is setting aside his inflation target to protect the economy from the biggest budget cuts since World War II. As a split widens on the Monetary Policy Committee on the danger posed by rising prices, King insists it may be a “considerable” time before the benchmark interest rate of 0.5 percent returns to “normal.” The nine-member panel will announce its monthly decision, which uses new economic forecasts, at 12 p.m. today in London.
Edited by synergy
additional info

morning, the drop in the £ is probably due to a number of things

1. weve had a hell of a run up of late some 1700 pips without hardly taking a breath, so we now have people cashing in and adjusting positions

2. yesterdays US non-manu numbers we good, although this is not normaly a massive trend changer, all the bad US data lately coupled with US fears of a double dip have caused a $ jump on any good news

3. Non-farm payroll is due on friday...we are looking for a small increase...but an increase all the same.

From Forex Factory................One Hours Before Release.......Sentiment is so strong?

Source Bank of England (latest release)

Measures Total value of money the BOE will create and use to purchase assets in the open market;

Usual Effect Actual < Forecast = Good for currency;

Frequency Scheduled monthly;

Also Called Quantitative Easing Programme, Money Printing Programme;

Acro Expand Bank of England (BOE), Monetary Policy Committee (MPC);

Edited by Roels Major
"You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!".