if (Year() == 2006) ld_72 = 4.17;

if (Year() == 2007) ld_72 = 20.79;

if (Year() == 2008) ld_72 = 8.0;

if (Year() == 2009) ld_72 = 13.03;

if (Year() == 2010) ld_72 = 10.55;

}

curve fitting at best

Both masters are protected and can't be decompiled with our standard tool

if you look at the code below what you post, you will see that ld_72 is used in the money management equation. ld_72 helps determine how big the lot size is. ld_72 is the optimized lot multiplication factor optimized according to year. this in itself does not determine entry but just lot size. i did not go through the code to see if there are optimized order entry values. so far it does not look like it.

if you look at the code below what you post, you will see that ld_72 is used in the money management equation. ld_72 helps determine how big the lot size is. ld_72 is the optimized lot multiplication factor optimized according to year. this in itself does not determine entry but just lot size. i did not go through the code to see if there are optimized order entry values. so far it does not look like it.

if (Year() == 2005) ld_72 = 25.95 -> that's curve fitting what else??? no matter what it's used for

personally, i would be more concerned if the curve fitting was in relation to the order entry logic, the buy and sell entry logic. the MM you can always tweak using the Risk factor. however, i don't rule out that there might be entry logic optimization in the master files. we can't tell because they won't decompile

personally, i would be more concerned if the curve fitting was in relation to the order entry logic, the buy and sell entry logic. the MM you can always tweak using the Risk factor. however, i don't rule out that there might be entry logic optimization in the master files. we can't tell because they won't decompile

Yes, it is correct. But looking at their 32 library modules, each seems to cater for a different day of the month, with different parameters for the indis (stochastic, cci, MA, etc.). These indis are supposedly called by the main EA to determine the trade entries. I think the main EAs will reveal more curve-fitting codes designed for backtesting.

Forget about this EA:

that's what I found in ZeusFX-EURUSD-M01.ex4

if (IsTesting()) {

if (Year() == 2005) ld_72 = 25.95;

if (Year() == 2006) ld_72 = 4.17;

if (Year() == 2007) ld_72 = 20.79;

if (Year() == 2008) ld_72 = 8.0;

if (Year() == 2009) ld_72 = 13.03;

if (Year() == 2010) ld_72 = 10.55;

}

curve fitting at best

Both masters are protected and can't be decompiled with our standard tool

How did you find that code in the EX4 file if you couldn't decompile it "with our standard tool"?

ZeusFX key generator:

http://zendfx.site90.net/

Enjoy!!!

You are seeing this page because the system administrator of 000webhost.com is currently checking this website for malicious content. This redirect page will be removed once we finish manually checking all files on this account.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

something wrong about Risk MM.....

I set Risk=1 but still EA orders Huge lot size and blow up account after few trades.

anybody has same problem ???

yes i noticed that also.

another interesting thing is if you put the maxmargin to 25 or so you might get less trades opened.

this EA is dangerous as there is no SL used. with no SL it tries to dig itself out of a hole by opening more positions or just hanging on hoping the market reverses. combine that with the big lots used and it is a recipe for disaster.

I set Risk=1 but still EA orders Huge lot size and blow up account after few trades.

Still EA had expire date and back test limitation.

I just commented out them.

http://www.4shared.com/file/Vp44A0ub/ZeusFX.html

Something needed for "LotsDigit"? Just guess here...

Still EA had expire date and back test limitation.

I just commented out them.

http://www.4shared.com/file/Vp44A0ub/ZeusFX.html

The EA needs lower risk setting than 1, than maybe it will survive. Can someone change risk calculation in the code to 0,1-0,9 ?