ZeusFX- real profits

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Nuno, i Know how to do the backtest...what i´m saying is that the system doens´t generate any trades in the period between 2010-07-01 and today for example, does anyone had the same issue?

Thanks

it is probably outside of the optimised variables they put in their code for backtests.

it is a big fake EA. scamming the backtests. it may work initially; but it will fail within 2 months.

No Sir, I do not like it.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

it is probably outside of the optimised variables they put in their code for backtests.

it is a big fake EA. scamming the backtests. it may work initially; but it will fail within 2 months.

No Sir, I do not like it.

Hi,

I have ZeusFX original version, and they wrote ZeusFX V2 that it is very impressive.

Links that is free is Fake.

what's fake about it is the internal management. without it it struggles. i expect to see the forward test fall down in the next few months.

I paid 599$ by PayPal and my result is not same with this thread result.

I sopke with ZeusFX support and they told me that if some one want to decompile this all codes will go to bad result and will called your account.

This link is not correct.

Edited by dr_firuzi

Sorry, but a decompilation will never result in "all codes will go bad result".

They are telling you big nonsense.

If a decompiler is able to decompile the ex4-file ( depends on the version ) and there is no protection by mql-defender or other systems, nothing will happen to the code.

A good programmer would be able to see what is in the code (together with DLL) and prevent the "call of your account".

If the EA is getting signals from the vendor´s server and depends on these for the trading-logic, then they could

control the access to these signals, but I doubt that they have such an advanced mechanism.

For them it is enough to threaten customers who cannot code to ensure that the product will not be shared.

We had other vendors here to lied to their customers ..... it is part of this business.

I paid 599$ by PayPal and my result is not same with this thread result.

I sopke with ZeusFX support and they told me that if some one want to decompile this all codes will go to bad result and will called your account.

This link is not correct.

testing with the original 'cheating' code, it backtests the same as theirs. Removing it, and it goes along ok...for a while. before it crashes down. so we will see how the forward results of this EA go.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
i have done it , i am lazy to upload to any sharing site, drop any email here i will send it there then u upload

Hi at all!

Please someone can post a version of this ea that can start 0.10 lots?

or according to my balance where is the value of MM to strat with lower lot size i have to change?

thanks a lot!