@ Han'ei System strategy @

Thanks John after I wrote you my question I did think about it again and I feel I misunderstood you.

This system will work both markets it has parts that are or the trend and parts for the range.

It I had to make a choice I would say you will do better with this system in trending markets.

But the indicators are fast enough to handle a range though not as well.

There is only one method I found that will work 100% of the time in ranging markets and that is Martingales. You cannot lose as long as the market keeps ranging and a martingale EA is by far the best EA to use in ranging markets going sideways. Find a currency that is fast moving but has a small daily range and you will beat everyone in trading with a martingale but get one decent trend and say goodbye to everything.

Your not going to hurt too much with this system your stop loss will never be more than 40 pips and you can tell pretty fast if the market has gotten into a range. Then you simply don't trade it until the waters calm down again..

Happy Pips

Patheway

Hi Patheway

I try to write it understandable

Have you tried the LindencourtFX system it is working well on trending markets but if the market is ranging the lindencourt system gives many false signals does the Hanei System gives on Sideway markets many false signals too?

john225

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Rikard I know you from the other Forum. Okay your in. Please make sure you have read all the posts here. I am trying to make a shot video on the rules but every one I have tried has problems. I tried CamStudio,Jing,Snag it etc Jing would record the video no problem but if would not send it to my gmail or let me save it on my computer.

I need something that will record /video screen capture

Nice to have you here

Patheway

Hi patheway,

Trying out your ssytem currently, what would you recommendation be if after entry , i am using an EA to manage the trade, what sort of TP or SL would u set without being unrealistic with your system on a 5 min TF?

If you do not mind i would also like to join your group if possible,please PM me :) Thanks for sharing such a lovely system , i am also trying out the THV system on forex factory seems to have a lot of promise for scalping, have u tried it yourself or anyone else

Dear Mr. Patheway,

Thank you very much for sharing your system. I have not yet read your entire thread as I came to know about your group in this forum site today morning through your post / invitation at TV.

I will go through your entire system gradually. I would request you to allow me to take part in your group.

Thanks and regards.

Okay folks I am only going to say this once so pay attention. The whole system is right here for you.

If ever see a post from anyone asking me for this again because they are to dam lazy to read through the thread it will come off never to be seen again.

Lets be adults here please. We do adult things like working with money so be adult when it also comes to asking. You can ask me anything and I will even go out of my way at times to help but this kind of questioning that goes on daily in this Forum really needs to stop.

Thanks

I will be working on a set of rules. Also don't think this system is done by a long shot so lets all that want put on our tin foil hats and see how we can improve what we have.

http://www.mediafire.com/?njhuynlnhmq

Patheway

Ah!! The 'Ello Ello' fan. I like your method. It is just building confidence with it.

Hi Rikard I know you from the other Forum. Okay your in. Please make sure you have read all the posts here. I am trying to make a shot video on the rules but every one I have tried has problems. I tried CamStudio,Jing,Snag it etc Jing would record the video no problem but if would not send it to my gmail or let me save it on my computer.

I need something that will record /video screen capture

Nice to have you here

Patheway

Thank you very much Patheway. Would be great if you can get down the rules on video, I hope you sort the problem out with camstudio. Maybe this program might help you. http://download.cnet.com/mReplay-Broadcast/3000-18515_4-75179558.html

Thanks that would be good for broad casting but we need just a short video for rules and I just has a idea how we can do this.

Thanks

Patheway

Thank you very much Patheway. Would be great if you can get down the rules on video, I hope you sort the problem out with camstudio. Maybe this program might help you. http://download.cnet.com/mReplay-Broadcast/3000-18515_4-75179558.html

2 things how do you know what the trade is you do not see any of this when your trading and the second thing is you keep the 20% open. However this is a area where we can be flexible somewhat .

The key to trading is to be discipline enough to stick by the rules so when you place a SL you can bing it up but you never want to expand it. What I am working on now isa better trade manage EA.

What I would like is to have a manager ea that can pip/stop loss jump so lets say we can wet the ea so at 5 or 6 pips it sets our trailing stop in..

Patheway

hi mate,

doesnt this limit the profits for a big trade like this?

wouldnt a manual close be better?

jim

2 things how do you know what the trade is you do not see any of this when your trading and the second thing is you keep the 20% open. However this is a area where we can be flexible somewhat .

The key to trading is to be discipline enough to stick by the rules so when you place a SL you can bing it up but you never want to expand it. What I am working on now isa better trade manage EA.

What I would like is to have a manager ea that can pip/stop loss jump so lets say we can wet the ea so at 5 or 6 pips it sets our trailing stop in..

Patheway

Patheway,

Can we have EA that shift the SL to half of original SL after 1st TP hit?

For example we set SL 30, 1st TP is 15 and after 1st TP SL shift to 15.

~Money often costs too much~

Hi,

I just sent the group a instructional video make sure you go over it until you get the rules firmly in your mind..

thanks

Patheway

Hi Mike

here matthi

i dont know what im doing wrong but i must do. loosing pips

might have missed something on our conference

hope you get the video with the rules finished soon