@ Han'ei System strategy @

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok here is my input for you. Just so you know I am normally up at 8:30AMEST.

Trade 1 OK good job

Trade 2 OK good job

Trade 3 No I am assuming that you have 2 pink bars there and your red lines are covering even so you really need more than just a dot on the other waddah to trade.

Trade 4 No You see how those 2 blue bars are just like little nibbles that is no good.

On one of my posts and it 's my bad I should had been more clear but to granted folks has used this indicator before. You have a red horizontal line going across.

Go in to your indicator and change the color to something that you can see better. You need to make sure that the bars are over that line with space below the line. Looking at your trade you can hardly see that red line and there is no space.

I cannot even find that set up on my chart but so you know you want the bars the breach the red red line and need to have space below the red line.

Now also something is funny with your chart. You should always see that horizontal line with space underneath on yours it looks like it's laying down! I looked and went back a week on my charts and not once did I see that. Maybe someone else here knows why but we can also make a rule that you want to see the bars for the trade to be at least 1/4 up but still it's not exact so check out your other pairs and see if you have this same problem with those.

Trade 5 OK good job

Trade 6 No the second bar is not high enough

I hope this helps and please let us know how the trades are coming out.

thanks

Patheway

Ok thanks, I understand now the problem arises from my understanding of "bars". You mean the waddah bars while I thought you were speaking about price bars.

Now can you please tell me if my understanding is correct in the pic?

Trade 1: Short entry

Trade 2: Exit Short - Long Entry

Trade 3: Exit Long - Short Entry

Trade 4: Exit Short - Long Entry

Trade 5: Exit Long - Short Entry

Trade 6: Exit short - Long Entry

It looks like a stop and reverse system this way though. Of course I wouldn't take all those trades in sequence. It's just to check and confirm the trigger bars.

One more question please: do you not take into account the written suggestion from the TDI at all?

Thanks very much

http://content.screencast.com/users/alright/folders/Jing/media/76552f12-80e6-4a24-b563-bff7b2c405e4/2010-06-30_0702.png

H FXprofits,

i am sorry I am not seeing what your seeing on that , pin point it exactly on that screenshot by using the time on the bottom of the chart so it lines up with the set up your speak of..

Thanks

Patheway

hi Pathway,

according to your screen shot i see some similar setup just before your entry.. but it doesn't work right there.. ??how do we filter these false signals?? do we have to wait for strong buy/strong sell TDI signal to the lower right side of the chart???? does your entry depend on it?

Please advise..

Fxprofits

Okay here's the deal. You are free to do what you want. I am telling you what I know that works.

If you start messing with thus you will just end back where I was before I made this system.

sure you can do this or do that and it might work for a few days and then what it stops working.

Don't try to cheat the system at least not yet. The rules I gave you give you the strongest possibility of having a successful trade and still you will have losers. My advice is to stay with what you have until you have a good enough grasp to even think about changing things.

But do what you want ..

Patheway

2 questions up 4 discussion:

1. do we enter late? say the lag has gone yellow to red/green but waddar doesnt get there til 6 bard later. enter now or wait for new lag color change?

2. do we reenter? say we exit due to a waddar bar closing, then they agree?

another thought, the non lag is good but why cant someone make on indicator that speeds up and slows with the momtntum on the price. hence stopping wipsaw trades when moving fast or false entrys when slow?

maybe based on rs1 3-4 bars only or momentum indi also set low.

ive added supertrendmtf set to M30 to my template to filter out trades (only trade with ST color)

you can find STmtf on here i think, i dont know how to upload attachments.

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/9886/48784098.jpg

Good question I don't used them they are something to do with another function of the TDI indicator but are not needed. I have changed this indicator for this system. If anyone knows how to get rid of those letters and flowers without hurting the system please do. All they are is labels under objects.

Patheway

High, Patheway

Thank you very much for your sharing of this wonderful system. Could you please tell if yellow asterix (*) mean anything at all seen below the price bars?

Best regards,

Jin very sorry about your loss but please do not trade live until you know this system.

It takes sometime. all ready you want to change things when things do not go right.

I have not seen those trades but you need to be very quick with this system. The moment you have the go from the nonlagg and the wadden you put that trade in. You then watch that trade

You also should put in a traling stop loss once you get into profit maybe like 3 pips +spread

It s critical that with this system you get in as quick as you can.

The reason why I like this non lag is it does not get you into the trade to quickly so when your in the trade the chances of the trade coming back to you are less than if you want by the Waddah by itself.

results for the 1st 2 hrs of lon open: thank god it was only .01 lots (-$8.60)

tonight: (real)

GU -20

UC -9

EU -19

GU +12

EU -50

Total -86 pips

Last night hypothetically:

EU +38 - spread

GU +21 - spread

night b4

EU -12 - spread

GU +13 - spread

http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/161/resultsw.jpg

Go in to your indicator and change the color to something that you can see better. You need to make sure that the bars are over that line with space below the line. Looking at your trade you can hardly see that red line and there is no space.

I cannot even find that set up on my chart but so you know you want the bars the breach the red red line and need to have space below the red line.

Now also something is funny with your chart. You should always see that horizontal line with space underneath on yours it looks like it's laying down! I looked and went back a week on my charts and not once did I see that. Maybe someone else here knows why but we can also make a rule that you want to see the bars for the trade to be at least 1/4 up but still it's not exact so check out your other pairs and see if you have this same problem with those.

Patheway

Thanks for replying, my friend. About the red horizontal line I see what you see in the pic in all the pairs I'm watching and also on different MT4 brokers. i.e. the line is laying on the bottom. That's the template you posted. Would you be so kind to post it again just in case you had missed some modifications? thank you

http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/4003/201006301501.png

I think I found what the problem is. I'm using a 5 digit broker while yours is 4 digit, so the indicator needs a little modification as in the picture

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/7756/201006301550.png

and that's what I get now

http://content.screencast.com/users/alright/folders/Jing/media/e55a9d56-b9c8-4120-abdb-b51a1767bc27/2010-06-30_1602.png

Edited by alright

I see what your saying well there's a easy why to find out just open up 2 mt4 one with 4 digit and one with 5 digit then make the screen small enough so you can place 2 platforms side by side and watch it for a bit.

I think your Ok but it would put to end this question for you

Patheway

Hi again, patheway.

Something that's not clear to me yet. In the pic attached is the 1st trade valid? And is the 2nd since quite a few bars have formed after the no-lag indi has marked a shift in trend? From your post #52 I would say the 1st one is valid, while from post #64 it's not. Do we need to see both the Waddah indis displaying short bars or just the Explosion is enough as long as the Scalping is neutral? Sorry for asking again but I'm evidently thick about this. Thanks for the reply

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/8015/201006301750.png

OOps

Hey it's ok trading Forex is much more of a learning process that you think. Things look so easy and then you wonder where did my money go and why!

Okay the 1st trade is 100% valid however there is no #2 trade or set up the reason being you HAVE to have the yellow band showing a change to enter any trade and I do not see any yellow band there on #2 do you?

Now if your asking me would it be ok to scale in another trade there then sure why not. Not exactly there but yes if you know how to do this and your confident you can take a trade like yours and make a few hundred pips.

I had to look at this twice because I am looking and I very close at your trades and am looking and then it hit me this is my 1 live trade for today the same trade. and you will see the screenshot of it below which I made up before I even seen this post. So your doing good. This is the perfect type of trade.

Patheway

Please take not I just caught this. I had the wrong chart up this is one of my demos..

sorry

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/7285/aud.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by patheway

Yes that's fine now if you have a 5 digit broker like alright has you need to change the Walldah explosion

so it works properply. I am not sure of the exact settings..

enjoy

Patheway

Hi patheway, I had a little time and looked the package. There are 7 indicators and one tpl. I assume that the 7 indicators go to indicators and then we use the template. I am OK?

Thanks hermes

Okay the 1st trade is 100% valid however there is no #2 trade or set up the reason being you HAVE to have the yellow band showing a change to enter any trade and I do not see any yellow band there on #2 do you?

Well, of course if the 1st trade wasn't valid, the original setup would complete where I marked the 2nd trade. That's why I was asking if after that time the signal would still be ok to be taken. I'm glad you took that trade for real. I'm still on demo and try to improve. Thanks for everything. ;)

Alright

Lol no my friend the first trade was valid I think I said 100% right?

Since the first trade began there where you had the yellow band you would have to go all the way down till you saw another yellow band for the next trade right.

I guess i am still not understanding you..

Patheway

Okay I really got confused here trying to do too much. This is what you should not do when your trading lol

On my last chart I had the wrong chart up. I was wonder why it looked weird. It was still one of me demos.

I also had a set of trades on the EU I forgot about that were live also but this one I caught and made sure it's the right chart!

Ok Today everyone should have plenty of pips. If you don't then your doing something very wrong. It has turned out to be a very good day for trading.

Look at my chart below when you see the #1 then another#1 the first number is my entry and the other number is my exit.

I mean you cannot ask for better than this. Just by the rules nothing else I have 220 pip + I need to close out trade 4.

This is a great system but you need to have faith in it if you don't you will be getting out early upsetting the whole thing and very likely lose. Just go by the rules and see.

Now at times you need to think through the rules also. What I mean by thinking through is look at trade #2 you see how many pink bars we have before the yellow band. Well I entered this trade the moment I seen the yellow forming because I already new I had a pretty solid trade. make sense?

good luck

Patheway

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/9672/ei1.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Alright

Lol no my friend the first trade was valid I think I said 100% right?

Since the first trade began there where you had the yellow band you would have to go all the way down till you saw another yellow band for the next trade right.

I guess i am still not understanding you..

Patheway

No Patheway, you did understand perfectly and so did I. I just didn't express myself very well (sorry, English is not my mother language). I just meant in my last post, that I marked the 2nd trade just in case you didn't confirm the 1st one as valid (while you did instead) then the 2nd trade would see all the patterns confirmed, including the Waddah scalping, which on the 1st entry was neutral. So everything's fine with your answer.:)

Ahhh Ok now I understand great.

Do you have any trades to share winner or losers we don't care. We are all here hopefully to become better traders I cannot do that without you so everyone is just as important so is every contribution. Don't rate what you think is super good and post super good only we cannot learn like that.

i will do the same.

thanks

Patheway

I could kill the bustard TDI indicator! All alerts are false and it still alarms every 3 seconds. I had to shut the sound off. Like drunk woman never shut the mouth off. What's wrong with that indicator? I want it without the alarm noise. It is a headache indicator.

Hermes

It's not the TDI it's the waddah explosion and yes it will drive you nuts. Just make the Alert window false and all your troubles will go away

Patheway

I could kill the bustard TDI indicator! All alerts are false and it still alarms every 3 seconds. I had to shut the sound off. Like drunk woman never shut the mouth off. What's wrong with that indicator? I want it without the alarm noise. It is a headache indicator.

Hermes