NEW Never Bef0re 5een F0rex 5y5tem - 1OOO+ P1P5 @ M0nth

Oh, I see that! :-O

Ok, isn't that like submitting an exam, and then later on realizing that you screwed up big time, and letting it escalate to breaking in to the professor's office and making changes to the exam after the fact?

I've never sent a friend a letter, like by postal mail, and then notice that I made typos or mistakes in the letter when I visited the friend and re-read the letter, and then made corrections to it after it was already received.

I'snt that like cheating? :-/

I take pride in being a blonde and getting things right the first time. :)

-----

As for the THANKS, I am glad that those few considerate individuals who have been kind enough to re-post the links are receiving THANKS. Because, you deserve it.

I never intended on re-posting links, especially when most are active and available within arm's length reach, a mere distance from the original post. You guys have been kind enough to help the less fortunate, and you deserve all the THANKS.

-----

Honestly, it has been exciting watching people, observing them, see how they act, watch how they react. It's like fear and greed, playing tricks on everyone. Absolutely amazing watching people show their true colors.

-----

Anyways, it was never my intention to start a riot on this thread. I was just trying to be friendly and share my purchase with everyone.

-----

Who would've known that so many people were utilizing this forum, downloading so many items, and never leaving a clue as to their gratitude towards the people leaving links for everyone to access. But, it does make sense. When things are free, people take things for granted.

I am just now starting to use the THANKS system on this forum. I've never seen it on any other board, but it really shows the character of members of this forum.

For instance, I see the person who registered a few years ago with 140+ posts, THANKed people 0 times, and received 10 THANKS for 7 posts. When I looked at this persons profile and followed the messages posted by this person, most were requests, complaints about products, complaints about other members, comments on products, etc. But, none were really helpful posts or thankful posts, always just requesting and complaining. And, I'm sure this person received what he/she was looking for, because the frequent requests for the product stop when the links for the item are posted on the forum (this may not be the best example to use for my explanation, but it's the one I chose, so bear with me). But, then on the opposite side, there are members who are always sharing, always friendly, always trying to keep everyone happy.

-----

I would imagine that hundreds more people are downloading products over the number of those who leave THANKS on the link share posts. I think we learned that first hand from this thread.

Some members are less fortunate than others within this forum. As much as one may like to purchase a product and share with everyone, one may not be able to do so due to his or her current financial conditions.

Now, my point is this:

If you pick something up on this site that was long-waited for, or you downloaded it, you could simply THANK the person who made the product available to you. It was their post that landed the product in your hands.

Afterall, it doesn't cost anything to leave THANKS. ;)

FINAL WORDS: don't be greedy and cheap with THANKS, don't convince yourself that you're not going to leave THANKS on a product post because it wasn't to your satisfaction or expectations. Don't be petty. Think about the person who actually paid and purchased the product.

With that being said, may one of you wonderful moderators, please close this dying thread!

Only a few more to get 1000 thanks and be the queen of I-I, ;)

On a side note: if you want to edit your first post, you can see a little pencil,written Edid Post just beside the "Reply" button, but know that I know that you could do it. :)

But perhaps you would like to move your thread to the "Jokes & Entertaintment" one!

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

craven, your post was very well accepted and people who are testing are grateful to you.

Now, all that his "anger" at not receiving the "thanks", is only weakening your great work.

I think people have to be more humble, not to be begging for "thanks."

Know that you made a nice gesture posting this system, but do not be demeaning, begging for recognition.

"RECOGNITION IS ONE THING THAT GETS NATURALLY"

Apologies for the words, but we are losing the focus of this thread.

Take care and much success in your life!

That is well said, superfx. When you are after Thanks, Thanks will run away from you. When you just want to give and giving, Thanks will come in loads of bundles and buckets - that is call precession.

When we put hard work towards our goals, there will be a precession (sometime like a byproduct). If we lost focus, that the precession will change too.

craven, keep up the good work, you know you did a good job - and we appreciated it.

Let's get back to trading - that is our main goal, right?

No apologies necessary, just speaking my mind. ;)

Hey Craven

I apologize, my intention was not to hurt you, I just wanted a little humor.

missed it, forgive me ..

You deserve all the thanks.

F.

LOL, I think you totally missed the point of the post.

Can't blame you, can I.

Oh well, it is what it is. :-O

craven, your post was very well accepted and people who are testing are grateful to you.

Now, all that his "anger" at not receiving the "thanks", is only weakening your great work.

I think people have to be more humble, not to be begging for "thanks."

Know that you made a nice gesture posting this system, but do not be demeaning, begging for recognition.

"RECOGNITION IS ONE THING THAT GETS NATURALLY"

Apologies for the words, but we are losing the focus of this thread.

Take care and much success in your life!

Guys,

DominoFX has gone to a lot of effort to manually backtest this system and show the results of all trades in a PDF. Check out the document in post #263.

When you see these results in current market conditions, you won't be quite so eager to get hold of this system ;)

Nice work, thanks for posting that. 8-)

Guys, I manually tested this system and it is a loser. My detailed test document can be found here:

http://www.4shared.com/document/0xFi3O2i/OptimusChannel_Test_July_2010.html

No need to send an e-mail.

You can download the files yourself.

Just chose from the 20 + links.

hotfile.com/dl/50571638/a74e89e/0pt1mu5Channe1.zip.html

depositfiles.com/en/files/qd9nztutl

megaupload.com/?d=CZ3UZJ91

turbobit.net/tayfv43r43m1.html

ziddu.com/download/10442459/0pt1mu5Channe1.zip.html

sharingmatrix.com/file/9544215

rapidshare.com/files/402729451/0pt1mu5Channe1.zip.html

zshare.net/download/776276818fa2cd11/

filefactory.com/file/b23g059/n/0pt1mu5Channe1.zip

sendspace.com/file/zkr8bv

mediafire.com/?i3kmyynmj2k

megashare.com/2261332

www6.zippyshare.com/v/97461933/file.html

2shared.com/file/t-G9rQrK/0pt1mu5Channe1.html

x7.to/pg0x8g

easy-share.com/1911100780/0pt1mu5Channe1_0.zip

badongo.com/file/23520027

netload.in/dateiG8fdae429l.htm

load.to/9s1wK6zuwV/0pt1mu5Channe1_0.zip

storage.to/get/07CbtQ0e/0pt1mu5Channe1_0.zip

filefront.com/16864635/0pt1mu5Channe1_0.zip/

sharebase.to/1,JW9vHUHMCb.html

uploadbox.com/files/9b8f979af2

freakshare.net/files/aqwhk15i/0pt1mu5Channe1_0.zip.html

ifile.it/yzwd4ap/0pt1mu5Channe1_0.zip

ugotfile.com/file/1661175/0pt1mu5Channe1_0.zip

Choose a host.

Kudos to my friend Cazador who had the hard work of posting links.

Gracias Caza