NEW Never Bef0re 5een F0rex 5y5tem - 1OOO+ P1P5 @ M0nth

Thanked you and tried to PM you, but your PM quota is full. Please can you send me instructions on how to download the system via PM. Thanks. Ben

I was too lazy to read the whole thread but around page five I find that it has been made available the 'other way'

Sorry about that Craven, with this post I am almost ready to PMbut, of course, don't need that now.

Do what I did Ben!!

Freddie

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi traders,

I'm just looking at the red prolongation of the yellow regression line(LinReg Wilson indi)...the line seems to work like a magnet for the price...most of the times price crosses this line during the day ...the idea is to wait until price has moved 40-50 pips away from the red line and then place a stop order e.g. 10 pips below/above the line when price reverses and TP when price crosses the red line or even ride it further.

This should best be done with an EA because the entryprice has to be adjusted every new candle.

What do you think?

edit: first problem I'm seeing is the spread of g/j...maybe too big to scalp 10 pips only

edit2: Don't trade against the slope of the regression line?

Edited by iwjw

Well friend and I mean that in a nice way I do appreciate your comments though I disagree on some points I certainly agree on others. Many years ago when I took EST, the later Landmark Forum I learned many new things. The one thing I took away from the course was agreement i much highly overrated amongst us humans. Anyhow did you go back to May 18 then up to last Friday and check out what I posted. Every trading day was a winner except 4. Is that order? Is it just chance?

In using just math it would be chance. The coin flip. If you flip a coin 29 times and all were head what i the chance according o math the next flip will heads 50% of course. They shown this and more using random generators etc. Now your point is well taken when human entered the picture right.

It's a human hand flipping that coin, muscles get tired does that change anything? What about skill would t be possible for a ppl to train themselves to flip a coin 30 times always on heads/ why not I seen stranger things.

I certainly do not know a lot about Forex and I will not come on here to say I am a guru or whatever.

But I do have the ability to see things as they really are not that it helps a lot at times.

I can tell you this Forex trading has a certain amount of skill, a certain amount of chance but it has something else that most ppl here may have a hard time with really believing. It has karma just like everything in life. Karma is more complex than the simple law of action and reaction. This is by the way where order comes from and as you say even in Chaos it can be no other way except?

That exception to me is what makes you a winner or a loser in Forex or anything really.

Call it the God particle or whatever name you want. This is the real holy grail for life and I believe very much that it takes effort, money but more than anything else it takes realization that this quality is real and works.

Have a wonderful week and trading..

PA THE WAY

Honestly, you are wrong! The order, the system of being that I wrote about in my previous post is the trend. How you use it is you choice, but is not a matter of short or long trades. Is all about the trend and the change of the trend enclosed in its totality in a specific pattern. To know this behaviour is the art of Forex. Better said, to realize this is the art of Forex.

I have no information to provide about this system since I use no one system but my own. I never quit learning, therefore, it is just a learning tool for me. To get here it took hard work and money.

Work Fears The Busy Men!

Enough! I strongly second that!!!

If you guys made the effort to read through the thread, you'd see that on page 6, links for the system have been provided and there is no need to PM craven any more !!!!

No doubt, you'll read the manual, still not read the thread, see that the original system doesn't work and forget about it.

At the same time you'll miss all the ideas from other II members on how the system can be adjusted to possibly make it work lol.

If you guys made the effort to read through the thread, you'd see that on page 6, links for the system have been provided and there is no need to PM craven any more !!!!

No doubt, you'll read the manual, still not read the thread, see that the original system doesn't work and forget about it.

At the same time you'll miss all the ideas from other II members on how the system can be adjusted to possibly make it work lol.

calm down. everything will be fine ;-)

"Hi! craven, your PM box is full, I can't send PM message to you!! Please clean up it !!"

Does he sound calm? People craven and others come here and share with products, and their time. So this sweet lady from down south shows her generosity in giving the Forum something new. You ppl should be ashamed of yourself! Who died and made you King? I have never seen a group that has such entitlement issues. For Pet's sake grow up! Craven is not your servant nor is anyone else here. It's a Sunday also.

And as another poster has accurately posted if the ones complaining actually took the time to read instead of this give me give me attitude they would know that this system as it is will not work and also know that Craven was not even needed after a few posts..

Sorry but this really gets to me.

I can slip up too at times but hopefully quick to spot it and come back and apologize if I can.

You really want this Forum to be known as a pigfest where these crazy forex guys come to just take whatever they want.

I don't and I also hope that this post is Ok for the moderators believe me I am not trying to take your job!

Happy Pips

Patheway

Patheway, Sorry, if my post gets you. But I think, You not understand, what I mean (maybe my english is not good for understanding). I respect all guys on this forum, I think You too ;) And really I am not understand the reason of your post.

Thanx,

Edited by fmaster

Patheway, Sorry, if my post gets you. But I think, You not understand, what I mean (maybe my english is not good for understanding). I respect all guys on this forum, I think You too ;) And really I am not understand the reason of your post.

Thanx,

It's as simple as that: If you'd read through the thread you'd noticed that there is a link where you can download the system without having craven send it to you by mail...so there's no need for any further PMs regarding this system

Hi fxmaster,

I understand English may not be your1st language but you should know certain things are not to be said unless you are talking to one of your Own kids.

When you say please clean it up it's a direct command much like you are giving a order to someone.

Ex. Go clean up your room! Espanol is not my 1st language but I learn what not to say, same here.

Now if you simply wrote something like "Hi Craven thank you for this however your mail box is full would you kindly empty it so I may leave you a message.

thanks

You see the difference I am not getting on you personally you even get some points as it's not your first language but many here(certainly not the majority) are like hogs in a free for all.

thank you for your post

Patheway

Thanx,

Give this a try!

Fxmaster I am happy you took it the way I meant it.

thank you

For everyone:

I am having some good luck with this using the 6hr green zone.

I only use the zone so I can see a bigger picture of the price action.

You will note on this non-lag indicator you have a yellow bar that tells you a change is coming up or stay in the trend. Please use the template with it.

A thank you is always nice.

Enjoy

Patheway

http://www.mediafire.com/?x132l4duaaj

http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/3347/87747766.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

thank you

For everyone:

You will note on this non-lag indicator you have a yellow bar that tells you a change is coming up or stay in the trend. Please use the template with it.

Enjoy

Patheway

Thank you man,this sincerely is the best software I have ever since since my 3years of trading apart from "stev's profitting from candle sticks in forex trade".Now I have found a synergistic software combination to make candle stick profitable.............thank you once again.

thank you

For everyone:

Enjoy

Patheway

Thank you,it's great