Forex Samurai

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't judge a book by it's cover. If you haven't actually used it, how can you pass judgment? Regardless if the copy is cheesey, it's the results I'm interested in.

And they're showing LIVE account results over a good period of time, including losses. I like that the trade size is reasonable. This wasn't done with some crazy martingale. Most trades were 0.50 or 1.0 with a few 2.0, certainly within reason for most of us to trade. The results are impressive to say the least......

Not a robot. It's an automated signal service and the signals are generated by an actual trader and copied into your account where they are automatically executed.

Anyone who has actually signed up and used it, I'd like to get your feedback on this!

ThanX

Edited by Diesel 10

hello people

here is samurai

hxxp://www.theforexsamurai.com/esysfin1.html

could anyone educate it, it looks like it get the trades from the creator servers!!

kudosss

can't download the setupfile...NAV deletes it as soon as the file is saved on my computer

can any1 upload the extracted files?

I'm confused by this one, is it a signal service or an EA?

And does it take out the trades or does it just send the signals to you.

I do like the fact that it is not a scalper, and the trades run longer.

But they do select months to show data. I'd like to see how this thing performed in Oct 2008

If it is a signal, can it be back tested? I suspect not.

If you add it to the cart and then click back and ok several times the pop-up message will offer you from 0% (USD 147 per month) > 10% > 20% > 30% > 40% > 50% (USD 73 per month) discount ... same as Forex Kagi site (same people; i.e., Sam Weir). Edited by mandelmus

There is no way to crack the EA.

The protection is too clever.

They detect multiple logins from the same user.

If you would have username and password from somebody who shared it with you,

they would detect you and your EA would not get the signals.

Very good protection infrastructure. Well done.

Only vendors who believe in their products go the extra mile to protect their product.

They deserve each penny they earn and people will buy their products and stick to it.

From what I hear, the signals are profitable.

Those who can afford the subscription should go ahead and make their minds up.

I'd like to hear from people using this system. I've seen a few that work like this and most have late entry and exit, making it no where near as profitable as the developers claim.

I don't mind paying for it, but I'd like to get something for my money. I sent them an email and as yet have not heard from them. But I only sent it on the weekend, so not enough time to respond to it.

received email from them, so response is good. Except it went into my junk mail.

Edited by Pipaholic

I subscribed this week after reading some good reviews over at Donna forex forums.

I can tell you so far I like what I am seeing. Just over the last 2 days I have made 112 pips. I will send an end of week update to everyone. you can really see the human element in this, its not an EA in the sense of the word, you see in real time the TP's changing etc.

Average TP is 30 but is dynamic and SL max is usually 130 so risk to reward isnt as bad as some EA's out there.

You wont be able to educate this as it connects to his servers but at this stage i would definately recommend it. Just make sure you keep exiting the sales offer on his web page until you see his 50% price off the monthly rental ($77 a month)

You also get an 80 day money back guarantee as well

Thanks Iceman777, keep us posted ... can you post your account/trade stats on MT4I or MTLive?

I'm wondering why "Sam Weir" spent so much time marketing this trade-copy service like all the other EAs on the net. Why didn't he just add himself to any of the trade-copy services (e.g., RentASignal, Onix-Trade, Global Forex Signals, Collective2, Zulutrade, Zip-Signals, Tradency, FX-Emit, FX-Auto)?

Edited by mandelmus

I subscribed this week after reading some good reviews over at Donna forex forums.

I can tell you so far I like what I am seeing. Just over the last 2 days I have made 112 pips. I will send an end of week update to everyone. you can really see the human element in this, its not an EA in the sense of the word, you see in real time the TP's changing etc.

Average TP is 30 but is dynamic and SL max is usually 130 so risk to reward isnt as bad as some EA's out there.

You wont be able to educate this as it connects to his servers but at this stage i would definately recommend it. Just make sure you keep exiting the sales offer on his web page until you see his 50% price off the monthly rental ($77 a month)

You also get an 80 day money back guarantee as well

It only allowed me 3x exits up to a max discount of 30% or $99mth. Am I missing something or has he changed his tune?

It only allowed me 3x exits up to a max discount of 30% or $99mth. Am I missing something or has he changed his tune?

Got the same result when I checked out the site.

BTW - 'Sam Weir' was the name of a character on the US television series "Freaks & Geeks" about 10 years ago. You would think these developers would be able to come up original pseudonyms, but apparently not....

I signed up, thought I'd give it a try, there is a money back if I need to.

I could only get it down to $99 myself.

Within a minute of getting started it opened a trade. At least it is nice to see it actually works

Now just have to wait and see how it turns out.

I wish I had signed up yesterday, according to their statement, they got in 6 trades yesterday.

Just wondering if others that signed up got the same 6 trades?

Edited by Pipaholic

yes, i did get 6 EURUSD orders yesterday a well and all profiitable. Two of these EURUSD sells exited at 84 pips each = 168 pips!!

Although the website trading statement is not updating in real time, currently I have a buy and sell open on EURUSD. I will post my results at the end of this week.