Forex Samurai

Those two trades would have been profitable had they kept them open another day. They just increased the risk too much. No one would probably had complained if one trade was opened with normal lot size. I will keep them a while longer to see how they perform. Can't really judge based on a couple of trades.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forget it. That's no professional trader.

1. This week, they've opened two trades with an inital risk of nearly 20% of the account

2. They close trades at f.e. -100 ticks and take profits at f.e. +20 ticks

3. They take quick profits and let the loosers run

Only an absolute beginner is trading like this.

• 2 weeks later...
i don`t understand you.. they are in profit and a big one it`s not any fault if you strat using this now in this erratic market behavior. I still belive that this guys know what they are doing and i tried to understand their money management. In this period all serious signal providers have losses. The respected fx master finished last month in minus this mounth have minus to. This guys reched last month over 1000 pips and yes this month are -204 pips by now. I`m still confident that they will rise. Edited by Sauber

i don`t understand you.. they are in profit and a big one it`s not any fault if you strat using this now in this erratic market behavior. I still belive that this guys know what they are doing and i tried to understand their money management. In this period all serious signal providers have losses. The respected fx master finished last month in minus this mounth have minus to. This guys reched last month over 1000 pips and yes this month are -204 pips by now. I`m still confident that they will rise.

It is not really the fact that they had some losses, (lots lately) but the way they are trading. I don't know about you but opening a buy at the daily high, or resistance, does not make sense to me, and then to open 2 more trades in the same direction.

The trend has been up all day, and they took no trades, but when it gets to the top they take out 3.

They did exactly the same thing on the sell. (and lost on all 3 sells)

It is not really the fact that they had some losses, (lots lately) but the way they are trading. I don't know about you but opening a buy at the daily high, or resistance, does not make sense to me, and then to open 2 more trades in the same direction.

The trend has been up all day, and they took no trades, but when it gets to the top they take out 3.

They did exactly the same thing on the sell. (and lost on all 3 sells)

From what you mention, looks like they are trading breakouts. Getting loses with trading breakouts are common since breakout level are obviously a big resistance or support zone.

From what you mention, looks like they are trading breakouts. Getting loses with trading breakouts are common since breakout level are obviously a big resistance or support zone.

Well, that's not a problem either trading breakouts. When you trade breakouts you should seek confirmation for NEW formed support, ut they just hold a position in hope in will turn on without even seeking wheter it was true breakout or just bounce off.

am off from this service and hope my request to refund will done ( I guess). They have several loss like my trading manual do, i think they are not professional just 18 month lucky trader. They put on sell on Low and put on buy at Top high mountain. You can see my stats until 2010.07.23 09:20 (http://4051fx.mt4stats.com). And then i trade manually and back they looser me just in one trade. LOL
4051fx.blogspot.com

Who is Sebastian?

The way these Samurais lose money, the refund requests get rolling in .....

They should learn from Sebastian, the guy who traded $500 to 15k within 3 months on a real-money account.

He is trading breakouts, but not the way these Samurai losers are doing it.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...