Share with us your BEST EA !!

Guest fxprofits

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fxprofits
Hi fxprofits... i'm running revolution ea since Thursday last week...I only have 1 Buy at UJ still open since Friday.

How many trades is yours? What settings do you use?

yeah same here... it trades less.. but quiet accurate i guess..

My very best EA hands down: Forex Hacked (I use version 1, which to me is just as good as version 2)

ForexHacked.com - Forex Hacked Expert Advisor

http://forexhacked.com/

Value: $169.99

Download:

Sorry guys - I posted before I realized it was blacklisted so had to take the download links down.

Currency Pairs: GBP/USD, EUR/USD, USD/CHF, and USD/JPY

Time Frame: 1 HOUR ONLY ! ! !

Current Settings:

TP=35

Booster=1.65

Pip Starter=21

Max Trades Per Chart=8

When I use microlots it averages anywhere from $70-$100usd a day and mini is $700-$1000usd a day - That's right everyday - no losing days ever.

Make certain that you use proper money management or I am certain that you will experience losing days.

Edited by silverngold

thanks mate, whats your recommended startup amount for microlots?

My very best EA hands down: Forex Hacked (I use version 1, which to me is just as good as version 2)

Download:

http://rapidshare.com/files/322261155/ForexHacked.rar.html

http://www.mediafire.com/?2myyhzynedn

Current Settings:

TP=35

Booster=1.65

Pip Starter=21

Max Trades Per Chart=8

When I use microlots it averages anywhere from $70-$100usd a day and mini is $700-$1000usd a day - That's right everyday - no losing days ever.

Make certain that you use proper money management or I am certain that you will experience losing days.

TadawulFX is the broker I use. I still have issues with them sometimes though and am currently looking for a better one. Overall they are decent enough as far as brokers go, but I definitely would not use them for scalping as I have a couple of EAs that I would like to run, but can't trust them.

try FxPrimus.

TadawulFX is the broker I use. I still have issues with them sometimes though and am currently looking for a better one. Overall they are decent enough as far as brokers go, but I definitely would not use them for scalping as I have a couple of EAs that I would like to run, but can't trust them.

thanks mate, whats your recommended startup amount for microlots?

No less than 1k would be ideal - 2k is even more preferable obviously. If you start with less than 1k I would recommend that you get a nano-lot broker that can actually be trusted.

I have never tested Forex Hacked on nano-lots though, and I am not sure how well it would operate or even if the broker would allow you to take funds out. You can tell I don't trust nano-lot brokers.

"FOREX HACKED" I think it is dangerous?

I think better with other martingale

No way ! It is very stable as long as you don't push it too hard by increasing lot size too soon. Money Management is KEY to any trading.

If you ever get into a position of drawdown starting to get to high then close it out immediately. It is better to have one poor day than lose your account.

Like I have said, I have NEVER had a losing day. There have been days when the market would just skyrocket to new highs and deep lows - Forex Hacked just laughed at it, and still always comes out ahead. Best EA I've ever had. No other EA that I have had could pull that off. It is the only one that I trust to NOT have to watch. I've shut down the program and/or let the market shut down with dd over the weekends so many times it isn't funny and it always makes me a profit.

No less than 1k would be ideal - 2k is even more preferable obviously. If you start with less than 1k I would recommend that you get a nano-lot broker that can actually be trusted.

I have never tested Forex Hacked on nano-lots though, and I am not sure how well it would operate or even if the broker would allow you to take funds out. You can tell I don't trust nano-lot brokers.

Is this the minimum you would recommend to trade all the pairs, or per pair traded?

Download:

Current Settings:

TP=35

Booster=1.65

Pip Starter=21

Max Trades Per Chart=8

is it possible to show us some live statement? thanks

Backtests in Jan-2010 with starting balance 2k and 0.01 lot-size crash the account every other day.

This EA is an account-destroyer, it is hacking the equity into pieces.

yep, this is the reason i asked my previous question, in back tests I have seen the drawdown go as high as 4k per pair before then turning around.

If you ever get into a position of drawdown starting to get to high then close it out immediately. It is better to have one poor day than lose your account.

Like I have said, I have NEVER had a losing day. There have been days when the market would just skyrocket to new highs and deep lows - Forex Hacked just laughed at it, and still always comes out ahead. Best EA I've ever had. No other EA that I have had could pull that off. It is the only one that I trust to NOT have to watch. I've shut down the program and/or let the market shut down with dd over the weekends so many times it isn't funny and it always makes me a profit.

Hi silverngold,

How do you determine when the d/d gets too high to the point of closing out the positions? I find trading martingales this is the most problematic point, how do u know when to cut the loss? Thanks

First, I would recommend trading microlots for a long while. It is preferable to do microlots up to 30k and then switch to mini, then once at 300k switch to full size lots.

This ea is NOT a martingale robot. It does however increase lot size while in losing and winning positions. It is a hedging robot. I would not rely on backtests. Some robots cannot be backtested and perform well. Only live tests tell the tale.

I was just giving away my best performing ea that I currently have to the group. I am certain that there are even better eas out there - though I don't know which ones they are.

Concerning drawdown - if drawdown goes up to 10% of your account you must then close it out immediately. If you noticed the live results of some of the other accounts displayed by some members of the forexhacked.com site that they have serious drawdown while others have no drawdown at all and the reason for that is because they didn't follow the common rule of never letting an account get drawdown of 10% or more. Close the trades - take the loss - and live to trade another day.

I have not had a losing day yet. Will it happen? Probably. Have I closed down all the trades when the drawdown was starting to get too high - You Bet !

I still keep an eye out from time to time on this ea. However, I do feel confident enough in it to walk away from it and know that it will do well, but then again I keep my risk very low. Don't think that you can open account for 1k or less and start trading it at anything higher than .01 lots. If you do - then it would be better to just take your money and throw it out in the street, at least that way you might make some new friends.

First, I would recommend trading microlots for a long while. It is preferable to do microlots up to 30k and then switch to mini, then once at 300k switch to full size lots.

This ea is NOT a martingale robot. It does however increase lot size while in losing and winning positions. It is a hedging robot. I would not rely on backtests. Some robots cannot be backtested and perform well. Only live tests tell the tale.

I was just giving away my best performing ea that I currently have to the group. I am certain that there are even better eas out there - though I don't know which ones they are.

Concerning drawdown - if drawdown goes up to 10% of your account you must then close it out immediately. If you noticed the live results of some of the other accounts displayed by some members of the forexhacked.com site that they have serious drawdown while others have no drawdown at all and the reason for that is because they didn't follow the common rule of never letting an account get drawdown of 10% or more. Close the trades - take the loss - and live to trade another day.

I have not had a losing day yet. Will it happen? Probably. Have I closed down all the trades when the drawdown was starting to get too high - You Bet !

I still keep an eye out from time to time on this ea. However, I do feel confident enough in it to walk away from it and know that it will do well, but then again I keep my risk very low. Don't think that you can open account for 1k or less and start trading it at anything higher than .01 lots. If you do - then it would be better to just take your money and throw it out in the street, at least that way you might make some new friends.

hey silver,

many thanks for your very helpful posts, I would still like to know whether the 1k for micro lots is to trade all 4pairs, or do you need 4k to trade all 4 pairs?

Also have you tried version 2.2 at all?

hey silver,

many thanks for your very helpful posts, I would still like to know whether the 1k for micro lots is to trade all 4pairs, or do you need 4k to trade all 4 pairs?

Also have you tried version 2.2 at all?

Oops, sorry about that. Yes, I trade all 4 pairs. A minimum of 1k for the preferred pair as per their website GBP/USD. Add the others only after you've made some change, so in this way your risk is reduced. It is better to move forward continually even if a little smaller than get blasted out of the water just as you begin.

No, I haven't tried the new version. I am doing well with the old version so I have no need to use the new.

Download:

Current Settings:

TP=35

Booster=1.65

Pip Starter=21

Max Trades Per Chart=8

running forex hacked for two days with your set file,very close to blow my account:

http://www.mt4i.com/users/forexhacked

ramliam