Guest fxprofits

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

check out these Forward test results:

these Results are FX-Persia managed accounts:

http://www.4shared.com/file/vlgRiiz9/Forwardtest.html

I hope Kardel keeps an eye on this individual who shows his forward demo without sharing the EA. Why show your forward demo if you have no intention of sharing? Why are you here anyway? Do you think we are all dummies falling for some marketing tricks after all we see here is scam after scam?

Some comments. Any EA trading AUDNZD, AUDCAD you have to be very wary of. Why? Because they are coded in the hopes that the pair will trade within a tighter range. Also so much lower liquidity on these pairs giving the broker a chance to rip you off with excessive spreads and slippage. These EAs are not designed to handle even small trends and when it encounters them they blow up. Second the EA has a parameter called "Factor" which MAY be the increasing lot factor using Martingdale/LaBouchere scheme.

Third, the drawdown of ~25% tells everyone pretty much to steer away from this EA altogether. Any EA with a draw in backtest of more than 7-8% is total crap and very risky. These EAs need to have better risk control functions updated in order to stand a chance to be used on real accounts.

Cheers

FXknight - You are so correct. All I looked at was the curveline in the backtest as it was so sweet and the number of losses (0) that I never even bothered to look at the dd, and I always look at the dd%. Furthermore, I dislike the AUD/NZD because the spread is usually too high and backtests should be no way to show off an ea - live only.

I do not have any account with FX-Persia.Ijust asked here if anyone have any of FX-Persia's EAs.because the forward tests looks good.

I got this account number from them today:

Prime4x Broker(real server):

Login: 60511

investor: genesis2010

I'm mentioning it again.I Just want have a good EA to work with.and nothing else.

does anyone have any of this Crap ( as you said before ) company or not.

Edited by high_Profit

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
:) IN FOREX WE TRUST :)

http://sharebee.com/0eed5aef 

Strategy Tester Report

Formosa#02_AudNzd_H1_5D

FXCM-Powered by BT (Build 226)

Symbol AUDNZD (Australian Dollar vs New Zealand Dollar)

Period 1 Hour (H1) 2007.09.02 23:00 - 2010.03.26 22:00 (2007.09.01 - 2010.03.28)

Model Every tick (the most precise method based on all available least timeframes)

Parameters magic=20100616; lots=0.1; factor=2; MM=true; MaxRisk=0.05; voldigit=1;

Initial deposit 10000.00

Total net profit 53533.44

Profit factor Expected payoff 233.77

Absolute drawdown 333.34 Maximal drawdown 12630.39 (25.42%)

Relative drawdown 25.42% (12630.39)

http://i1023.photobucket.com/albums/af354/edatw/StrategyTester.gif

Total trades 229 Short positions (won %) 101 (100.00%) Long positions (won %) 128 (100.00%)

Profit trades (% of total) 229 (100.00%) Loss trades (% of total) 0 (0.00%)

Largest profit trade 498.37 loss trade 0.00

Average profit trade 233.77 loss trade 0.00

Maximal consecutive profit (count of wins) 53533.44 (229) consecutive loss (count of losses) 0.00 (0)

Average consecutive wins 229 consecutive losses 0

Hi Edatw2,

The results are very good, would you please tell me where I can find that expert to prove it.

Could you please share?

Thank you very much.

Edited by goofy33

• 3 weeks later...
please ,is there any one who has tried GPS forex robot from; http://gpsforexrobot.com, it is too good to believe the result it claimed, if you have tried it,post your comment

its as safe as russian roulette with a 6 shooter.8-)

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

• 2 months later...