Share with us your BEST EA !!

Guest fxprofits

Well he did say close all trades when the dd exceeded 10% and that you needed 1K per pair, both of which you have not done, best follow his rules if you want to check the performance don't you think?

over $800 DD only from gbpusd which spose to be best pair

seconed is this EA needs 24H babysitter?

i can show you few accounts that has been reset today.

ramliam

Edited by ramliam

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fxprofits

forex hacked is very dangerous.. its only ok in sideways markets.. trending markets could wipe away your account if forex hacked is in the wrong direction..

BEWARE!!

hello friends, do not understand why humans are so stubborn,

You only have to observe one thing,

the people who are warning of the danger of the martingale, are experienced,

also personally go through that stage and I can assure you that the martingale, all eventually end up ruining the account,

just a matter of when!

Hi fxprofits... i'm running revolution ea since Thursday last week...I only have 1 Buy at UJ still open since Friday.

How many trades is yours? What settings do you use?

I have had this ea open on all three pairs since the 9th and not a single trade yet, has anyone had any trades at all since then?

hello friends, do not understand why humans are so stubborn,

You only have to observe one thing,

the people who are warning of the danger of the martingale, are experienced,

also personally go through that stage and I can assure you that the martingale, all eventually end up ruining the account,

just a matter of when!

I came across a blog where someone been using martingale strategy successfully for since Dec. 09, I personally have not have much luck, but it appears if you select right pair, separate orders by reasonable amount of pip, and use small lot sizes + large account balance, it will work ....

forex hacked is very dangerous.. its only ok in sideways markets.. trending markets could wipe away your account if forex hacked is in the wrong direction..

BEWARE!!

Seriously - Use some common sense when trading any ea. First and foremost, Forex Hacked is a HEDGING EA. You can't backtest it with any kind of reliability. It won't blow out your account if you keep your risk low as I have pointed out in previous comments about it in this thread. It has easily manged itself in some of the more extreme days. Furthermore, there are plenty of LIVE results at the website. Yes, some of the accounts do have drawdown and some don't. Some have their risk set too high and others don't.

It is just plain simple money management. Even on those that have the drawdown - all they would simply have to do is run their CloseAll script and they would still be ahead.

I have been demoing Euroblaster 7.11 default SL.TP on GBP/USD with maxtrade 5 ... so far 30win/0lose .. only been testing about 1 week though ... recommend pair is EUR/USD

Hi junglist00,

Can you share your ea with us. I don't know if it is blacklisted - if it is could you pm me as I would like to test it and review it.

Thanks

EA: Formosa#02_AudNzd_H1_5D is my best EA ready for real trading

:) IN FOREX WE TRUST :)

http://sharebee.com/0eed5aef 

Strategy Tester Report

Formosa#02_AudNzd_H1_5D

FXCM-Powered by BT (Build 226)

Symbol AUDNZD (Australian Dollar vs New Zealand Dollar)

Period 1 Hour (H1) 2007.09.02 23:00 - 2010.03.26 22:00 (2007.09.01 - 2010.03.28)

Model Every tick (the most precise method based on all available least timeframes)

Parameters magic=20100616; lots=0.1; factor=2; MM=true; MaxRisk=0.05; voldigit=1;

Initial deposit 10000.00

Total net profit 53533.44

Profit factor Expected payoff 233.77

Absolute drawdown 333.34 Maximal drawdown 12630.39 (25.42%)

Relative drawdown 25.42% (12630.39)

http://i1023.photobucket.com/albums/af354/edatw/StrategyTester.gif

Total trades 229 Short positions (won %) 101 (100.00%) Long positions (won %) 128 (100.00%)

Profit trades (% of total) 229 (100.00%) Loss trades (% of total) 0 (0.00%)

Largest profit trade 498.37 loss trade 0.00

Average profit trade 233.77 loss trade 0.00

Maximal consecutive profit (count of wins) 53533.44 (229) consecutive loss (count of losses) 0.00 (0)

Average consecutive wins 229 consecutive losses 0

Edited by edatw2

:) IN FOREX WE TRUST :)

http://sharebee.com/0eed5aef 

Strategy Tester Report

Formosa#02_AudNzd_H1_5D

FXCM-Powered by BT (Build 226)

Symbol AUDNZD (Australian Dollar vs New Zealand Dollar)

Period 1 Hour (H1) 2007.09.02 23:00 - 2010.03.26 22:00 (2007.09.01 - 2010.03.28)

Model Every tick (the most precise method based on all available least timeframes)

Parameters magic=20100616; lots=0.1; factor=2; MM=true; MaxRisk=0.05; voldigit=1;

Initial deposit 10000.00

Total net profit 53533.44

Profit factor Expected payoff 233.77

Absolute drawdown 333.34 Maximal drawdown 12630.39 (25.42%)

Relative drawdown 25.42% (12630.39)

http://i1023.photobucket.com/albums/af354/edatw/StrategyTester.gif

Total trades 229 Short positions (won %) 101 (100.00%) Long positions (won %) 128 (100.00%)

Profit trades (% of total) 229 (100.00%) Loss trades (% of total) 0 (0.00%)

Largest profit trade 498.37 loss trade 0.00

Average profit trade 233.77 loss trade 0.00

Maximal consecutive profit (count of wins) 53533.44 (229) consecutive loss (count of losses) 0.00 (0)

Average consecutive wins 229 consecutive losses 0

please share formosa,

best

ramliam

edatw2

Could you please share Formosa#02_AudNzd_H1_5D

Dear All,

Formosa#02_AudNzd_H1_5D is prepared for real trading in a PAMM account to let anyone can make some money from FX market. When it is ready to let you in, it will be reported to you as soon as possible.

Please focus this thread for coming FX trading.

Wish You All the BEST

Dear All,

Formosa#02_AudNzd_H1_5D is prepared for real trading in a PAMM account to let anyone can make some money from FX market. When it is ready to let you in, it will be reported to you as soon as possible.

Please focus this thread for coming FX trading.

Wish You All the BEST

I thought that it was an individual ea - I don't care for a manged account even if they have a great ea. I even took the time and filled out two of the lame cpa offers to try to download this thing and of course if would not allow me to download it. To everyone else don't bother wasting your time with filling out the offers to be able to download as it won't work.

please share formosa,

best

ramliam

Some comments. Any EA trading AUDNZD, AUDCAD you have to be very wary of. Why? Because they are coded in the hopes that the pair will trade within a tighter range. Also so much lower liquidity on these pairs giving the broker a chance to rip you off with excessive spreads and slippage. These EAs are not designed to handle even small trends and when it encounters them they blow up. Second the EA has a parameter called "Factor" which MAY be the increasing lot factor using Martingdale/LaBouchere scheme.

Third, the drawdown of ~25% tells everyone pretty much to steer away from this EA altogether. Any EA with a draw in backtest of more than 7-8% is total crap and very risky. These EAs need to have better risk control functions updated in order to stand a chance to be used on real accounts.

Cheers

Edited by fxknight