I am sorry to report to you that the Golden Varitey indicator repaints the past. So be very careful when trading with this indicator.

Maybe some programmer could take a look of that indicator and trys to fix it. It should be possible cos the indicator is based on the indicators that to not repaint the past.

Best regards

Crips

I figured out what causes the repainting of this indicator. It seams the indicator is static one and it does not update on the current bar as most indicators do. For excample if the first trend is down and then it has sudden upspike the indicator des not react on the current bar. It only reacts if one manualy refreshes the indicator. So if someone programmer could look into this thing it would be great help.

Regards

Crips

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Guys

Golden Varitey seems to be one of the better indicators but can one of my knowlageable friends please explain what the "function" of each of the three elements is.

It is obvious that the arrows and the different colors indicate a change in direction but i've got no clue what the two "squares" and the K on top indicate. (Is there a manual for this or is it too simple for a manual?)

• 1 month later...

hello guys,

it seems like this indicator(golden variety) repaints some time up to 5 to 6 bars in 15 minutes chart, since using this system for last two days, I have noticed it twice.

Is anybody successfully using this system if yes than what is your preferred stop loss in 15m time frame and is it advisable to use this system even if it repaints.

Vivroy