Lindenc0urt & Syn3rgy EA's

personally i was lost on what was going on long ago. i would love to help, but i have so many different systems to work on that i need to cut to the chase to some degree.

updating the first post would help keep people up to speed.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK so here we go, I had an idea to code the EA for the Lindec0urt FX system and put my attempt on the first post asking people if they could have a look at it as I saw some potential in it, we just needed to filter out the trades when an uptrend is forming and then the EA places a trade right at the top the moment price reverse. We had a few guys working on this and got some good results only to find out that there is a problem in the coding of the indy's which passed the signal to the EA.

After I played with the modifications the guys made and also reprogrammed the thing to get some semblance of sanity into it. This is what I found .....

No backtests were posted due to the process taking so long. Backtesting using the log file method resulted in absolutely amazing results but trying to get those same results replicated without the log file is well... non existant. The EA makes different trades and not all the signals are being passed to it as in the log file. Anyway backtesting results in poor if not pathetic results. I am giving up on this attempt of mine and would not recommend anybody using any of the indicators or EA's in this thread to attempt going further programming this EA, rather start a new one or if the mods can delete this one completely as it is a waste of time.

Regards

OH and PS : For those guys bitching about the first post not being updated -- simply because we have not gotten ANY good results as we were working on a raw idea. If we have achieved something noteworthy I would have updated the first post.

Edited by forexi

So another one bites the dust. I was about to post around a weeks worth of forward test data, but no point now..down 5% anyway.

Good idea, but couldn't translate into a profitable EA.

Anybody got a better idea? Start a new thread and see if we can develop something worthwhile for a change.

i just posted demo results from 1st to 11th june with 1900 usd using 1 lots fixed.the post needs to be checked by moderators.

sorry friends i by mistake posted link for caliber ea demo over last twenty four hours.

here is lindencourt ea's demo from 1st to 11th june.

multiupl0ad.c0m/ 1OFP3KPP40

Edited by halcyonn
matter aded,correction made!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...