Lindenc0urt & Syn3rgy EA's

edit: you can use this version for the FX System also....you simply have to change the name of the indicator in the EA

Haven't testet close on ma with the FX System.

The indicator used has two settings to play with...I didn't make them externally availlable to simplify the interface in the EA

If you set Use.FXSystem=false (confusing, I know...MX...FX...what the hell) the indicator will not look at rsi and ma(84)

But the results are worse if you don't use the FX extension.

The second one is to decide whether the indi should always us ma(7/21/84) or adjust for each timeframe

I found the using 7/21/84 on H1 also gave the best results

I will learn how to edit a post by not typing in the reply box...I promise

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where can we ontain a copy of your FX indicator?

Thanks!

it's in post #55...see post #74

edit:

I didn't look at the chart after MX backtest...maybe someone finds reentry points after we got stopped out or an additional filter to avoid losing trades.

btw. I backtested the FX Version with the close on ma feature...I could tweak it for 2010 to get comparable results in profit. But the FX Version took 186 trades and MX 12....patience is the key???

Edited by iwjw

post 55 has the indicator code which you compile and place in indicators which would replace the indicator in the ea folder of this link,the ea in this link and indicators are the basic package you need:http://www.4shared.com/file/XG1hR3F2/LC_EA_V21.html

i just put this EA to demo account(FXDD), it didnt open trade..is i miss something?

i just put this EA to demo account(FXDD), it didnt open trade..is i miss something?

Only if a green or a red arrow appears on the chart the criterias are met and a trade will be opened. The market is quiet right now and you'll have to wait until next week

post 55 has the indicator code which you compile and place in indicators which would replace the indicator in the ea folder of this link,the ea in this link and indicators are the basic package you need:http://www.4shared.com/file/XG1hR3F2/LC_EA_V21.html

Can you please upload again, the link does not work,

Thanks

up 110 pips over two days of forward demo trading.eurusd 3 timeframes for two days and gbpusd traded only on friday session on 30 and 1 hour tf.

will put up the demo's statement here tomm.

NICE !! Seems like this might just work. Thanks for all the input guys, I have spent the past two day modifying and will post updates as soon as I am happy with it.

i have posted the link for the two day forward test which grabbed 119 pips...not 110 as i earlier posted.the post needs to be checked by admins so wait it out.i will also put all files for the ea here together in one post soon.

a backtest is requested earlier too but no backtest posted here.i make the same request once more,kindly make backtest on different tf for gbbpusd and eurusd and share them here.

Edited by halcyonn
additional matter added

i have posted the link for the two day forward test which grabbed 119 pips...not 110 as i earlier posted.the post needs to be checked by admins so wait it out.i will also put all files for the ea here together in one post soon.

a backtest is requested earlier too but no backtest posted here.i make the same request once more,kindly make backtest on different tf for gbbpusd and eurusd and share them here.

Running a forward test without a proper backtest is like building a house without a good foundation. I know the backtest takes a long time to complete but you can always run the backtest in "control" mode just to get a rough idea of how the EA will perform. My own backtest that I ran from 2005 onward is bad but I may not have the correct presets for this EA.

Cheers

LindenCourt Expressv2.1.rar (2.89 KB) http://www.multiupload.com/FA5ZKL7FRI

presets.rar (1.42 KB) http://www.multiupload.com/O57620Y4VQ

LC-FX-Snipers-T3-CCI_Alert.rar (4 KB) http://www.multiupload.com/5PZAH6MY09

LCSignal_wAlertFixed.rar (1.12 KB) http://www.multiupload.com/S3UQ6LUFEY

above are the files,the ea,the presets and the two indicators.gbpusd one hour preset is not in there as my crude backtest did not show promise,eurgbp a5 minute preset is there as it looked good,others are 30 minute gbpusd 1 hour eurusd and 30 minute eurusd,15 minute eurusd is not there as its crude backtest did not show any good results.

i just did the spacing and adding 0 for o's in the posted links.did not work jackdan!

let me try again in this post...remove space and remove 0 to replace with o

LindenCourt Expressv2.1.rar (2.89 KB) multiupl0ad.com/ FA5ZKL7FRI

presets.rar (1.42 KB) multiupl0ad.com/ O57620Y4VQ

LC-FX-Snipers-T3-CCI_Alert.rar (4 KB) multiupl0ad.com/ 5PZAH6MY09

LCSignal_wAlertFixed.rar (1.12 KB) multiupl0ad.com/ S3UQ6LUFEY

there are 4 files above,gbpusd 1 hour preset is not there as my crude backtest did not show promise,eurgbp 15 minute preset is there as it looked good on crude backtest.

Edited by halcyonn
added material

Hi traders,

the package for the FX system was downloaded 120 times so far and if I'm not totally wrong, only a handfull of people showed interest of doing tests and post the results here.

If we want to get this system into a next stage it needs to have some inputs.

Up to now I really don't know whether this system has the fundamentals to be developed into a sophisticated robot that could go live somewhere in the future

We need your input...regardless whether it's encouraging or discouraging

Play around with the settings and tell us what you've found out