(REQ)http://www.aicashrobot.com

Are you able to retrieve these files, so they can be shared ?

That was my question. How to download them from the VPS? Is there an EA that someone written to "copy" EA from VPS?

I've tried Email through mail alert and FTP but the problem is IamFX does not allow Mail alert and Publisher (FTP). The same error message "Error connecting ....".

Can you open an internet browser on your VPS (remote desktop), and open a free mail service like yahoo.com?

If IamFX VPS allow that, you can write an email and attach the ex4 files in the attachment. You can send it to your email (the same email address in yahoo) or just save it as a draft.

I think the Iamfx guys set up these limitations to prevent you from using the vps for other purpose. I have no accounts with them. So it's hard to tell how to break. Try if you can open the help document of mt4(the CHM file) on the vps. That program has a menu named "Jump to Url..".

yep, they must have blockage all internet access from within this VPS account because they need to protect EA that they house.

We tried to click on the hyperlink for IamFX.com in About window, no browser open. Under the Help menu, we tried to click the link to mql4 home, nothing happen. In the Help, the button Option is disabled.

We also could not publish the statement directly from the VPS. We need to open another MT4 instant on our PC desktop with the same account login in order to publish the statement onto myfxbook.com. MyFXBook has an EA that could publish the result automatically does not work on their VPS. We have upload an mail alert and it does not work either. On the Journal tab, we often get the "Error connecting ...". Seemed like the only allowed traffic out from their VPS is trade orders.

We managed to "download" AICashRobot 1.1, may I ask experts in this forum to perform an autopsy of these EAs and see if they are the same as FapTurbo, just that each has been optimized settings.

[email protected]/file/RM6_4xw5/AICashRobot_11.html
Edited by JasonKwok

AICASHROBOT EA does not require any DLL. There is no #import in the codes.

FapTurbo50 requires two DLL, Fapturbo3.dll and wininet.dll. Even after we have these two DLL files, we still require the activation code from Fapturbo. When my friend logon to his IamFX account, MegaDroid and Fapturbo50 EA were there. Seemed like it is a partnership program between MegaDoid and FapTurbo. Anyway, the focus should be on AICASHRobot.

We have attached these AICashRobot EA onto respective charts in our Alpari UK account and running back test now. We are sure that AICashRobot does not require any DLL.

thanks for the robot and backtest results. I tried the fake google and yohoo email account to get the robot but it didn't work. Thankfully i stumbled upon it here.

I took a quick look at the backtest it doesn't look like a very profitable EA. Has anybody gone live with it yet?

Less than a month of forward testing, the profit achieved was more than 6%, excluding the floating profits.

we'll switch to live account on coming Mon.

More than 100 has downloaded from the link but no one give their comment or opinion about the EA performance or their testing. Please kindly share your testing results.

Thanks.

Jason i have no plans of using this ea for any trading.i did backtest too and as you pointed out di not find it very profitable except euurchf.

i have stf ea doing far better on eurchf.

thanx for all your contributions.

THe stf version i have says EUR/USD Please share your version and settings Thanks

Jason i have no plans of using this ea for any trading.i did backtest too and as you pointed out di not find it very profitable except euurchf.

i have stf ea doing far better on eurchf.

thanx for all your contributions.

Halcyonn, thanks for your comments. It should be USDCHF that is profitable on back test. But on forward testing, USDCHF has underperformed the rest and so far, it is negative. Despite the loss caused by USDCHF, the other pairs has helped to make an overall gain of 7% over the last two weeks.