(REQ)http://www.aicashrobot.com

• 2 weeks later...

When they claimed this is not an MLM, it normally is.

The conditions to get the free EA is to recommend 3 friends to subscribe, the subscription is free. This is creating the branch network as in MLM.

After your friends have confirmed their subscriptions, you will be given the instructions to open an account with IamFX broker.

In this arrangement, the developers will become the Introductory Broker (IB) and they will be entitled to a cut of the commission of each trade done on our account by the EA. If the account is not ECN, then they might have negotiated a fractional pips as their commission. This will be their wealth generating machine.

After the MT4 account has been opened, they will install the EA on the VPS for you, meaning that you will have to tell them your account number and password! Not sure if you will get a copy of the EA.

If their EA is good, you may think it's a win-win. If the EA generating losses, like most EAs, they still earn the commission. If they are crooks, they could tweak the EA to enter trades non-stop, bursting our accounts and they still earn their commission.

I'm not playing them down but analyzing the risks we will be involved.

Remember, there is no FREE lunch.

So, the question is this EA going to generate consistent profits for us? They always show very profitable returns on their backtest report. After we purchased and used the EA, the result is far worst than the backtest report. Past performance does not guaranteed the future performance.

Hope to see more comments. Thanks.

Just create three emails on yahoo mail or google mail will do. They cannot check if these accounts are from the same persons. What they need is an email confirmation from these email accounts.

Great Idea !!

Is that how you find out that we need to eventullay open accounts at ImFX ?

What is the minimum fuinds to open one with that ImFx ?

That's what you you mentioned on the the other thread.. I think its better to consolidate the 2 threads into one...

These are the steps they highlighted.

STEP A

Before you start making money with your AiCashRobot, please use your personal referral link

Copy link to inform at least 3 your friends about this FREE cash spitting ATM Machine you are going to get.

Why do you need to do that? The reason we are giving this robot for free is to build our community of the fellow traders by introducing how Forex can be easily traded for people who never traded before. Did you know that only less than 3% of US population heard about Forex market and its lucrative opportunities? By introducing our forex robot to your friends you help us by building our community and get a free robot in return. This is a win-win situation.

Don't worry; it is not some sort of MLM scheme because this robot is free for you and your friends so you don't have to sell anything to them. We guarantee no purchase or any paid subscription for the robot is required!

Our “refer a friend” tool on this page below will help you to get started.

Make sure your friends confirm the subscriptionss and use their real email addresses so we can reach them about the AiCashRobot.

STEP B

Once your friends confirm the subscriptions you will receive the detailed information on how you can proceed with opening Iamfx brokerage account, receive free trading VPS and get your free AiCashRobot activated and installed for you!

Our robot is not only FREE of charge but will earn you money on a consistent basis, because:

a) It has proven to be profitable during the last 5 years! It has the best backtest results of all EAs (even those which are NOT commercially available!). The robot adapts to the new market conditions - robot was in forward test for 6 months after optimization and showed good results. Moreover the developers monitor the performance and perform the necessary adjustments and reoptimizations to ensure the best performance.

For more details, go their website, register and sign in, it's free.

My concern is how will they be able to install for us without our account number and password. After installation, how they can make adjustments without having our account and password. If the robot is so good, they could be more profitable trading the robot themselves rather than coming up with this project to earn commission from the trades.

"They" do not ask for your account # and install it on the VPS. IamFX installs the robot. When you get an account with IamFX, you actually have the ability to have dozens of commecial EA's installed by IamFX (as per thier sales info).

It is just a clever marketing gimmic. IamFX facilitates these marketers to be IB's. So, when the IB / Marketer verifies you are an account holder that bought the EA, IamFX automatically installs the EA into your MT4-VPS.

Edited by crodzilla
MarketCycle-360.com

"They" do not ask for your account # and install it on the VPS. IamFX installs the robot. When you get an account with IamFX, you actually have the ability to have dozens of commecial EA's installed by IamFX (as per thier sales info).

It is just a clever marketing gimmic. IamFX facilitates these marketers to be IB's. So, when the IB / Marketer verifies you are an account holder that bought the EA, IamFX automatically installs the EA into your MT4-VPS.

How is the developer going to be able to optimize and re-optimize the EA after installation?

Just had an online chat with a support from IamFX. Only one MT4 instance is allowed. The VPS service is free only when 5 full standard lots are traded for that month.

The client is required to maintain minimum trading account balance of $400 USD at all times. ->

The client is required to trade at least 5 full standard lots every month.

If a client does not meet these requirement, a fee of $35 USD may be debited from the trading account to cover service costs.

Considerations..

Great Idea !!

Is that how you find out that we need to eventullay open accounts at ImFX ?

What is the minimum fuinds to open one with that ImFx ?

That's what you you mentioned on the the other thread.. I think its better to consolidate the 2 threads into one...

From what i read it's 500$ for a micro account and 2,500 for a standard account.

I also read on the aicashrobot site that they make money ONLY in case of our profit, so, not for EVERY transaction (just based on the currncy spread).

If this is true, the danger of a scam bot that trades every 5 seconds is gone... hopefully they tell the true in their homepage. :)

From what i read it's 500$ for a micro account and 2,500 for a standard account.

I also read on the aicashrobot site that they make money ONLY in case of our profit, so, not for EVERY transaction (just based on the currncy spread).

If this is true, the danger of a scam bot that trades every 5 seconds is gone... hopefully they tell the true in their homepage. :)

Simple question, where do they get their profit in the case where there is profit? Did they mentioned how much they will take from our profit? I have doubts in what they claimed on their site. IB should be their arrangement. I won't mind they have a share on the commission of every transaction provided the robot could really generate profit for us. But, why would they want to do that if the robot is good and could generate profit consistently.

Has anyone try this?

I kept receiving email from them asking me to start the account and claiming they have made over 3 grands of profit last week. But when I asked them for the Live Account Statement details, no reply from them.

Please share your experience if you have started with this scheme.

Thanks.

Gentlemen,

Do you know that this site was brought to you by the same guys behind FAPTurbo? Just check the signature of the web page. Looks familiar?

I guess they are looking to diversify. Can bet with you that they are using FAP to load the EA on your MT4.

Most of us are aware that they are the exact same FapTurbo team. Today, they finally replied me with sender's address [email protected] and a link to their Live account statement. But I can't be sure that the statement is really from live account. Can someone take a look and give their comments?

Thanks.

hxxp://wwwDOTaicashrobotDOTcom/AiCashRobotLiveResults.htm

• 2 weeks later...
can you log in to the VPS? And would you be able to check whats in the /experts and /libraries folders in the MT4 install?

We could see the list of EAs but not DLL. How to see the list of DLL under libraries folders through MT4?

Correction: I managed to open the MetaEditor and browse the folders.

Under Experts folder, we have

AICashRobot_EURUSD_1.1.ex4, AICashRobot_USDCAD_1.1.ex4, AICashRobot_USDCHF_1.1.ex4 and AICashRobot_USDJPY_1.1.ex4 AND FapTurbo50.ex4.

Under the Libraries folder we only have Fapturbo3.dll.

Edited by JasonKwok

We could see the list of EAs but not DLL. How to see the list of DLL under libraries folders through MT4?

Correction: I managed to open the MetaEditor and browse the folders.

Under Experts folder, we have

AICashRobot_EURUSD_1.1.ex4, AICashRobot_USDCAD_1.1.ex4, AICashRobot_USDCHF_1.1.ex4 and AICashRobot_USDJPY_1.1.ex4 AND FapTurbo50.ex4.

Under the Libraries folder we only have Fapturbo3.dll.

Are you able to retrieve these files, so they can be shared ?