Inside Bar PLUS - Russian EA

• 2 weeks later...
Version 1.2 has been released, but it seems only russians have access to purchase it. it would be nice to get to test it. has anyone seen it around?

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

Version 1.2 has been released, but it seems only russians have access to purchase it. it would be nice to get to test it. has anyone seen it around?

I requested a 'free update' to V1.2 and got an auto reply that he will be away till the 14th - so wait 'til after then & we shall see.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Just ran the tests. i was hoping for a bigger improvement. seems to still have the same issue of being curve fitted. the set files suffer losses in may->june which is after the set files were optimised for.

results below:

http://sharebee.com/4d59e1e4

Hello,

This EA is way too optimized and not worth to spend any time on. All you need to do to prove this to yourself is to load 2 .set files for 2 different pairs in an editor side by side and compare the different settings. Another giveaway is that if you run it prior to 2010, no matter what .set you use it performs poorly which means it is optimized for 2010. At least it costs only 38$ and it does not have so much deceptive marketing as most commercial EAs. However if you decide to place it on a real account it can burn a hole into your account much higher than 38$ so be careful. Optimized EAs are worse than gambling. At least with gambling you can have fun while losing.. with optimized EAs you lose without having fun!!

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

hey there PyeR2,

thanks alot for your set files. could you please tell me the process of your optimization? i tried to optimize myself by ofptimizing ´´walking forward´´ of 4 months: 4 months optimization and 1 month of backtesting. the resaults weren´t even near to yours. could you please tell me how did you optimize?

thanks alot