Request: Hyperserver Lite

aextrader

Hello everybody,

I am looking for Hyperserver lite or Hyperserver. I hope someone can share this!

It is an amazing tool for almost everybody:

HyperServer allows to use TradeStation 2000i with datafeeds that are not supported originally.

HyperServer support also TradeStation/SuperCharts 4.0, MetaStock Professional 6.52/7.0/8.0/9.0 or Advanced GET Realtime for TradeStation 2000i and allow to use OnDemand technology for MetaStock 7.0/8.0/9.0 or Advanced GET for TradeStation 2000i.

Thanks so much in advance!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting Start

To install and configure MultiFeed Server properly we recommend you to follow steps below:

Before to install MultiFeed Server Omega 2000i edition:

• Make sure GlobalServer 5.0.0.822 is installed on your computer.

• Export all symbols from GlobalServer Portfolio into .XPO file, after delete all existing symbols from portfolio.

• Make sure GlobalServer is not running.

1. Install MultiFeed Server. To do it run MultiFeed Server.msi file.

2. Start MultiFeed Server from Windows Start menu to receive license from our Server. You'll have to enter your User Name and Password, received previously from sales department ofHyperTrader Tech. LLC. You will be able to check parameters of received license at any time later.

Important: For license receiving port 9001 should be opened on your computer.

3. Before to activate and configure datafeed you should install software from your real-time data vendors on MultiFeed Server computer.

4. Start MultiFeed Server from Windows Start menu. You'll see appeared icon in the system tray.

5. Double click on that icon, or use Show item of pop-up menu to open main window of MultiFeedServer.

6. Select DataFeeds item in Objects tree.

7. Lean more about parameters of available datafeeds and how to specify them. Activate required datafeeds and specify their parameters.

8. To specify parameters of datafeed, you need to select it in the list of datafeeds and useProperties item of pop-up menu.

For example for TalNet datafeed its very important to specify you own User Name andPassword to Realtick, otherwise further real-time and history receiving will be impossible. Correct value of Server parameter is also very important. You need to verify with Realtick your Server name.

9. Now you can select the datafeed and activate it.

Configuring Omega 2000i edition of MultiFeed Server

1. Start GlobalServer in offline mode, verify in GlobalServer Performance page if MultiFeedServer is assigned as active SubServer.

2. Insert a symbol in GlobalServer Portfolio manually. For example, you want to insert Fiat share for TalNet datafeed. To do it, in GlobalServer Portfolio right click by your mouse and select Insert Symbol. In appeared dialog window click on Add New.

Symbol name TAL:F.MIL should be entered there. That's because TAL prefix is pointing on TalNet datafeed. Without it MultiFeed Server will be unable to recognize symbol. Click OK. That will insert new symbol into GlobalServer portfolio.

3. If you're eSignal subscriber you must to update original database of symbols to MultiFeedsymbol format. To do it, follow to Tools – Database Update Wizard… main menu sequence inMultiFeed Server window. You’ll reach wizard dialog. You should press Update button to convert the existing DBC Symbols in Omega database into MultiFeed Server format. When update operation will be completed, you can start to insert your DBC symbols from the symbol database of GlobalServer.

4. In GlobalServer Portfolio right click by your mouse and select Insert Symbol. In appeared dialog window click on Add From Dictionary.

5. Go to File menu and uncheck Work offline item for activate real-time data collection.

Thank you so much for your help! Really amazing!!!

I did all the things you wrote and I can see the data in the server.

For example DBC:AAPL downloads the data in the server in the resolution you want.

The big problem is showing a chart in TS2000i. The software give the message "no data available for the selected data range"

whatever you try it doesn't show. I canged the data range etc etc.

Somehow the TS2000i doesn't have communication with the global server in windows 7.

I run both the ts and the server as administrator and nt compatible. Tried all the moduss from win95 to vista.

What could be the problem? Needs to be something simple I guess.

THANKS again for your help!!!

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Found it and upload it here. Actually, i dont know how to make the metaserver work. (metaserver + hypertools). The medicine seem to be there. Hopefully someone could know.

http://www.mediafire.com/?uquqlp45rau8hya

http://www.mediafire.com/?uquqlp45rau8hya

Edited by doan1

• 1 month later...

guys here's a new link for multifeed TS, i tried to install it but cant get past the registration process :(

http://www.mediafire.com/?mwi2236vg858x18

update: got it installed and activated, after the registration process do not choose the online registration, use the offline registration by typing anything on the filename textbox, also this version doesnt support version 4 of metatrader directly, but i think u can use the universal dde data feed instead.

Edited by noyp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If you can see the tick data up date in the Global Server tab Performance, I suppose the problem is the "session" setting in the symbol setting ... you have to do attention at the session setting in the exchange you are using ... for example the forex setting will be, if you are under the greenwich time, 01:00am to 12:59 am ... (in the exchange setting) in the symbol setting instead will be 00:00 to 23:59 ... an so on

Hi

If you can see the tick data up date in the Global Server tab Performance, I suppose the problem is the "session" setting in the symbol setting ... you have to do attention at the session setting in the exchange you are using ... for example the forex setting will be, if you are under the greenwich time, 01:00am to 12:59 am ... (in the exchange setting) in the symbol setting instead will be 00:00 to 23:59 ... an so on

Hi

hi msrterosso, i gave up on multifeed server setup, it always crashes on my system.