Borneo KING EA (SHARE) 10 days 100 percent gain

a mighty interesting ea for friends and all!

its working quite fine i just started testing.you are to mainly change lot size and risk inputs.works mainly on usdjpy 1 min tf.

in its strategy tester which is posted down here,it has made twice the money in about 10 days.the best way to say thank you would not be by pressing thank you button but by sharing your working results with this ea!

tester:

http://www.multiupload.com/SQRUDGPMU8

EA and Indicator files:

http://www.multiupload.com/G54SPJQM5P

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eurchf chart with 2 percent risk and lot sized changed to .01 to suit my demo platform and its opening trades on 1 minute eurchf chart too.its a very active ea,i also noticed that if there is a losing trade it concenrs itself with attending to the loser first.any other observations would be most welcome!

Hi Halcyonn I ran back test on EUR CHF and USD JPY looks very good. I have it on a live Alpari micro account with 250.00 on USD JPY on 1 min time frame at 2 percent risk just to have fun and test for you!! Any suggestions on settings? I am not sure what all the settings are for but would love to know. Thanks for sharing!!

Jeff

J,i am an amateur at stuff like a good comprehension of eas workings.it was lying in my pc archives and i chanced upon it a 2nd time tonight and had a closer look at its tester file or maybe live test i am not sure which..

i think it has some time filter which puts it into work in a random market.infact i need guidance from mentors and also am looking for a full strategy tester with kind participation of forum members and mentors.

it has made about 45 usd in some 90 mins is all i can say for now.

J,i have no idea,since it scalps i tried eurchf,mainly author is suggests 1 minute tf for usdjpy for the ea.this shows in comments on the chart too i believe that the ea is to be used for usdjpy on 1 min tf.

i am looking forward to a real strategy tester full report from you or any other members for more than just eurchf and usdjpy.

Crushbeat,i tried 10 percent then i had 1.6 size which i did not like so lowered to 2 percent and got .36 size for 5 k demo.

it does not use the t/p for its taking profit which is always small in number of pips sense.so any brokers who wnat you to put t/p ten pips away,this maybe done then 10 pips away in the inputs for t/p.it would not affect the ea's functioning in any adverse fashion i think.

my tests on the eurchf from 09 til now.

http://stashbox.org/893707/eurchf%2009-10.gif

when it gets into trouble it has real difficulty escaping it at times. this was my first run through, so maybe there is a way to help it. but the first drawdown was open for 4 months trying to solve its issues. the second closed out at end of testing and killed the account.

outside the floating trades, it does ok. but those floating drawdowns are long and extremely nasty.

the time filter is for it to trade the asian session, which up until 6 months ago worked well. no longer anymore. almost all of the asian scalpers were shot out of the water this year in a blaze of blood and guts.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

I put this EA on demo with default settings and it already had some trades. I'm using insta demo and by default it is using 18-19 insta lots (almost 2 regular lots), and seems to take profit at 1 pip. Will see how it goes but I suspect it will not survive for too long. My backtests showed the account blowing out on quite a few pairs as it keeps drawdown forever.

UJ Back-Test M1 Crash & Burn

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/3327/borneoujm1.gif[/url]

My back-test on the UJ M1 time-frame using 2% risk crashed & burned. I started the test from Feb 25th 2010. This thing is a time bomb. Not worth the risk IMO.

i am looking towards contianment of the fallout,playing with the inputs of mm.

Is it possible that we can have an input for an SL put into the ea.a 30 pip sl can do a great deal to make things different for it i believe.

looking forward to either suggestions on inputs where a change in the inputs would equate witha 30 pip sl or a simple input section of sl modified by any of our bright programming members?